Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Deepika: Can you believe, even I had the same dream!!!! But it was immediately after AC-8!!!!!😆
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_baner

last night,i dreamt that i was running in a forest which was just like the one in AC-8...i turned and saw adi sir chasing me and stopped running...he had the same maniacal look in hi eyes and yet i stopped..how fatalistic😆

Dont tell me !!! I have stopped sharing my dreams with anyone these days... They have gone uncontrollable 😆😆 ..You all wont believe what crazy dreams i have almost everyday 😆
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

@deepika if your mother calls you Nutcase.. what will she call ME?😆.. My family and friends are fed up of my craziness😆😆

my mother says to me-"ki re,tui abhijeet ke virtually biye kore nili naki"(have you married him virtually?

Originally posted by: Shagnika

@Chinnu I am ready to do that "Aditya keertan"...let me know i can organise one such event😆

same here
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
@Shagnika: You can then definitely add me in that list!!! My dream are the most strange ones anyone can have and they are come almost everyday to me!!!!! Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shagz we can arrange an Aditya bhajan tomorrow.

Put his picture with a flower garland...some chandan stick, aarati, chandan, kumkum etc. All members in white dress and veena...thats it.

LadyMeringue thumbnail
🤣🤣 Sure we would Chinnu di!!!

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh God...@chinnu...you are so hilarious....🤣
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Shagnika: You can then definitely add me in that list!!! My dream are the most strange ones anyone can have and they are come almost everyday to me!!!!!

Well, in my latest dream i was playing Antakshari with DUO and i had Jiya di in my team.... and DUO on the other side, among whom Daya sir was the one who was singing...Adi sir smiling and at times starting some songs.....and and and i suppose you know now whats the inspiration of my FB statuses..😉🤣..and you know what there is much more to this dream but thats better to be kept a secret😉
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

shagz we can arrange an Aditya bhajan tomorrow.

Put his picture with a flower garland...some chandan stick, aarati, chandan, kumkum etc. All members in white dress and veena...thats it.

Well, dont give me such ideas....i will truly do that and end up getting scolded... You never know me😆
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Yeah, we are all very unpredictable people!!!!!!!