Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaaniyon...guess what I found in my PM inbox:

Shweta Gulati I want to thank the | |ABHI&NIKI's A Tribute To Love thread on India-Forums for the love and support you gave me and Amit for portraying these characters

😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

Can someone tell me if that is her actual profile? 😃 Coz me can see AT in her friend list! 😲 Finally! 😃 Tell me...who knows her actual profile? Is this the one?
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushhhh 🤗 Sry I hv no idea abt dis, I mean abt her real profile. I m so darn confusd. Now I m gonno do some spy work. Gotto go now coz I m having terrible net problems. Wil try to come late at night. Bye n gd nt n shwit drms n tk cr n u can add watevr u want to add 😉
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Khush, yup I can also see AT in her frnds list n if I m not wrong, d grl wid her in her profile pic is her bst frnd. I hv seen her wid SG in many pics.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Well the person who sent me the PM says it's the real one. And I feel so too...dunno why, will have to ask Annie. She can tell. 😃

Well if she is real, then wow she actually read all this bakwas and knows how crazy we are! 😳 😆
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

I was on FaceBook and Shweta Gulati gave your team a message. Take a look

Shweta Gulati I want to thank the | |ABHI&NIKI's A Tribute To Love thread on India-Forums for the love and support you gave me and Amit for portraying these characters

No this isn't her actual profile. Annie confirmed it. 😆
jsha thumbnail
arey khush is SG ne humari friend request b accept kr li ha aur 3 din phele hi ruby aur amit ki b friend ban gaye ha but we r confused ye real shweta ha k nahi aur us ne amit ki daughter ki pics pe bbahut comments kiye hain aur har roz fb pe ati ha aur friend request b accept krte ha aur aj tu apni email id b bataye ha aur friends se chat b krte ha ye shweta itni riendly kab se hogayi samaj nahi araha but is ki list ma karan wahi b hai 😆
jsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

No this isn't her actual profile. Annie confirmed it. 😆

thnkgod confirm hogaya but maza araha itne maze se ye jo koi b hai sab ko fool bana rahe ha aur kisi ne AN ff ka link b diya ha 😆😆
jsha thumbnail
ok me leaving khush love u bye😃
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Aayi bhi nahi aur chali gayi!

Okay sweetie...bye! *jhapiz*
Tuba_KSG thumbnail
hey guyzzzzzzzz....shweta di (shweta gulati our nikki) 's message for all of u who create this thread...n support her n amit tandon (abhi)......😊

Message...

(Thank You for supporting and loving me and the character Nikki and Abhi).....😊