let tappu bring nani to b toons

hasini79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am happy about taps idea of bringing nani to b toons haveli, atleast damini will b free from taunts from disgusting nani, there in t toons house nobody is there to support damini, but mai said taps that she does nt need nani there,as she is there for taps,🤢🤢, when nani is with taps veer can suspect more ,and truth will b revealed soon,as they can't stop discussing everything like after vansh's death they did😆 Edited by gh79 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
I love ur idea, exposing Naani n Taps, btw we shud hvfight between mai n naani 2 feed taps..😳😆
hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

I love ur idea, exposing Naani n Taps, btw we shud hvfight between mai n naani 2 feed taps..😳😆

yeah shivani i was about to say cant  stop, but i typed can😆,
i love ur idea too dear that will also reveal the truth sooner,
btw i was thinking about poor damini, thats y i wanted  nani  to go
Edited by gh79 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gh79

yeah shivani i was about to say cant  stop, but i typed can😆,
i love ur idea too dear that will also reveal the truth sooner,

its gg 2 b gr8 funn😳😆😆 to watch naani  n taps exposed layer b layer n tapni blaming each other for the flopped plans..😆
hasini79 thumbnail

its gg 2 b gr8 funn😳😆😆 to watch naani  n taps exposed layer b layer n tapni blaming each other for the flopped plans..😆

yeah this taps becomes irritated soon, after all thakur's blood😉, so she cant stop blaming, she shouts n throws things , when all this happen someone can atleast listen to their planEmbarrassed 
shivani9 thumbnail

yeah this taps becomes irritated soon, after all thakur's blood😉, so she cant stop blaming, she shouts n throws things , when all this happen someone can atleast listen to their plan😳 

🤣🤣🤣
hasini79 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

u know what some times i think this uttaran is fooling all of us, they r showin all things that wont happen in real life,  any  wife who loves  her husband, that too after somany hurdles they r united, wont invite that first wife to her house, even to impress her in law,she did, and that divya  how can she say that ichki to take care of that devil?? n ichki is obeying her order, unpacking sorting out, horrible to bear, and now cooking her fav dishes..yuck🤢🤢😕
hasini79 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

shivani btw did u watch today's episode? u better not watch if u didnot
shivani9 thumbnail

shivani btw did u watch today's episode? u better not watch if u didnot

no i didnt watch it..i go by clues on the forum, n it was  not a good reco
 nani ko ana chahiye kioke is baar range hatho  pakdi jaye gi dono .fir in dono ke 100 ....100  joote mar  kar bundelha house se nikale  ga  veerrrrrrr😉