Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I'm feeling the need to continue with the madness so sharing more pics.. πŸ˜† Saw this scene at 9 something in the morning and my sleep deprived mind went completely hay wire... πŸ˜† LOVEDDDDDDD PriDa in this scene for some reason... The subtle eye locks they shared??? *sigh* Heaven.. 😍 Loved how it wasnt in the least bit OTT.... DANG they cant keep their eyes from each other.. *dies a happy death* No wait i have to share the pics with you before i can die... πŸ˜†

Okay I know its nothing extraoridnary.. but that is the very thing i love... sooo natural... How did you DO that GauCha!

Love this naughty one.. πŸ˜ƒ

Love the way he looked at their hands clasped together.. and loved the tight hold Damini had on Prithvi's hand..

Okay you can almost see his smile right?? I'm in love with that.. 😍

STOP STOP STOP looking at her like that.... its driving me nuts..

That intent look? Killer for me.... absolutely adore the way he just looks it at her.. like its his sole purpose in life to listen to his Queenie talk... I'm in love with Prithvi Saxena.. πŸ€ͺ

So damn good... that light in his eyes..... ahhhh need that back.. need that to die for smile back... i actually want to pull his cheeks in this one.. He looks so cute staring at her like that... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha... Dang Girl.. U are so contagious .. hahahha

Is this what an seemingly harmless but eternally dangerous Prithvi Saxena has done to yaa??? hahahha

Is there some *Plan* whose maqsad is to destroy the PriDaholics in one swoop??? yaa keep on making them ghayal.. one post at a time??? πŸ˜†

Loved the latest pics.. They were natural.. and this is something to be learned from them..

-- Mru

...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

hahahaha... Dang Girl.. U are so contagious .. hahahha

Is this what an seemingly harmless but eternally dangerous Prithvi Saxena has done to yaa??? hahahha

Is there some *Plan* whose maqsad is to destroy the PriDaholics in one swoop??? yaa keep on making them ghayal.. one post at a time??? πŸ˜†

Loved the latest pics.. They were natural.. and this is something to be learned from them..

-- Mru

Hehehe thank you.. and yeah i told you i was sleep deprived at that time... so the effect of Prithvi Saxena was 10 times more... Im not trying to destroy anything Mruuu.. i love this forum *Innocent look*

Me love the pics too.. πŸ˜† and Word@ natural and whatever followed..
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maha, again you have touched the sensitive senses of Prida-holics..πŸ˜› 
Simply can't understand how HE can do it,  he is innocently killing with his looks...  

Was he really innocent with guilt in his mind and wanted to prove his love...Wait, Pri was in hunger strike na, then innocent kiya he was maha-innocent.. It was Damini who tooked his behaviour strangelyπŸ˜›... So I believe Damini's reactions and divorce threat made Pri to behave naturally dangerous in dining table sequence and your additions were a treat to make us mad😊..

@last pic; pulling cheeks.. no Maham you won't be doing that alone.. No ..no...

Carry on with more pics oderwise next dose can be from ...πŸ˜‰

@Pritheria disease; when was this term invented? 🀣🀣🀣 (more emoticons are prohibited)
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyo

Maha, again you have touched the sensitive senses of Prida-holics..πŸ˜› 

Simply can't understand how HE can do it,  he is innocently killing with his looks...  Yeah see HE is doing it.. not ME.. πŸ˜›

Was he really innocent with guilt in his mind and wanted to prove his love...Wait, Pri was in hunger strike na, then innocent kiya he was maha-innocent.. It was Damini who tooked his behaviour strangelyπŸ˜›... So I believe Damini's reactions and divorce threat made Pri to behave naturally dangerous in dining table sequence and your additions were a treat to make us mad😊.. Hahhaha nicely put..

@last pic; pulling cheeks.. no Maham you won't be doing that alone.. No ..no... Oh i see company?? No problem.. BTW i think Damini will kill us if we touch her husband.. πŸ˜†

Carry on with more pics oderwise next dose can be from ...πŸ˜‰

@Pritheria disease; when was this term invented? 🀣🀣🀣 (more emoticons are prohibited) hahahha Khwahish invented.. Though im advising her against it.. πŸ˜†

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahamm     !!

OMG ............  You are Backkkk with more of these  KILLER  CAPS  !!

And what a scene you have chosen now  Girll  ??    A  Totally Deadly Scene   !! 

Aaaahhhh.........  Every Longing Glance .......  Every Deadly LOOK .........  Every Scorching Stare ........ Absolutely TO DIE  FOR   !!      ❀️❀️

Every Gesture of theirs .......... their Body Language .........  Everything in this entire Sequence Screamed of such Sizzling Chemistry .........   Sighhhhh.........     😍😍

Oh God   !!    we NEED to see themm again ........ somehow........ 
(  Sorry for the Ranting )

Thanks a Zillion for these Heart Melting CAPS  !! 

Amiya    
jakhushi thumbnail
M....What the heck yeir??!!

What are you upto? I was seriously thinking of actually stop drooling over the dude this year...given that Pri Saxena has long gone and I cant find a glimpse of him on TV across any of the on air shows.

Then you make this post on his eyes....and then we get additions from others....and then you updat the post with new caps😲......evidently Prithvi will stay put in my heart much longer than I had anticipated.

As for this scene...Loved them in this scene....absolutely adorable...with subtle barely there smile...a look that simply covets his wife...a thousand pleas in the 1st look he gives while pouring water for her...siggggghhhh.

GauCha was pure gold in this scene....their acting had a smoothness which cant be defined.

Loved what you wrote...that his sole purpose in life is to look at his wife and listen to his queenieπŸ˜ƒ....Our Dude absolutely excelled in thatπŸ˜‰.

Its only 2nd Jan and one of my new year resolutions have gone kaput already....of actually reducing the number of times I rewatch PriDa scenes. I havvvvveee to see this scene again ....Now. Dangg!!

& M..please get some sleep. A sleepdeprived you is evidently not safe for PriDaholicsπŸ˜›.

Khushi.
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay Maham... today i cud make some "Himmat" to come back to this post ... 

sooo....errrr πŸ€”.... ahem ahem....*cough cough*

n who said the newly added caps were HARMLESS😑

(breathing in n out .....)

okay today heard a song... have u heard it... the lyrics reminded me sooo much of PRIDA in MJ...😳😍....

chup tum raho chup ham rahen
khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
chup tum raho ....

aankhon mein kho jaaye aankhen bole haathon se haath
baahon mein chupkar saanson se jaise dole raat
ungaliyo ko ungaliyo se mausamon ko shokhiyon se baat karne do

honthon par honthon se likhe bin shabdon ke geet
dharati se ambar tak guunje jismon kaa sangeet
bekhudi ko bekhudi se aashiqui ko aashiqui se baat karne do
chup tum raho ...

okay now for the new caps ...excuse me girls can i join u in pulling the cheeks plsπŸ˜›..the more the merrierπŸ˜‰

like i said b4 am done trying to get outa Prida craze.... bring it on girl.... am all for drooling n swooning... (chkng if the smelling salts r at hand besideπŸ˜†)
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mahammm....

simply drool worthy post 😍😍.....!!! LOVED all naughty looks GK giving in all dese pics 😳....!!! WORD at Natural acting πŸ‘πŸΌ....isnt both of dem natural....no Fake...forced expressions....!!! Gaucha rock every scene....no matter how small it seems...!!!

-Nitika
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok Maham....ur mom's a doc rite so cud she just check me up(or i guess all of us) coz i guess this is a new disease whose symptoms are varying person to person  but the cause is just one....PRITHVI SAXENA!!
gosh ur srsly killin this outta me...thought i was gonna get him a little outta mah memory cells this year.....but u just seem to drill him back till the very end

this scene....my fav one for prithvi's expressions...that naughty one...the flirty one...the i-wont-eat-until-u-feed-me look....😍😍😍 aah cant believe how does he give it all in one scene.....looked like pri's hunger strike made him give it all out..after he cudnt eat his fav alu ke paraathe toh damz ke haath se khaa leta.....the pics are enough to drive me insane....and ur caps ke saath...PAAGAL!

and the puling cheeks...i guess they wud be redder than tomatoes after one more fan on the list!

well actually dont mind this toture...begginiing to like but plzz thoda sa break dena beech beech mein!

@Pritheria πŸ˜†.....nice name eh...good job Khwaish