Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: manoo.18

Dear Krithika...."BADI NAZUK HAI" VM is very beautiful....this song is made 4 our mesmerizing AnGini....great job....this is 4 uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Thank you so much Manoo.πŸ˜ƒEvery song suits our Angini that is their MagicπŸ‘πŸ˜³
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krithika I was watching this video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7yj9QvyXA[/YOUTUBE]

Kaisay Tum Mil gayee

He never thought he would see someone  so simple and beautiful like Ragini .. Destiny  brought them together..
He  just first fell for her simplicity, and he was so distrubed in his life  being defeated in love or ditched by Shivani and lost his family, He got one and he started to  fall in love with Ragini over the years ..

The scenes you have used is so apt for teh song, The ladoo scene is one of my fav which falls well when in the situation

ANd the way he wakes up in the bed and  thinks Kasiay muhey tum mil gayee.. He loks so daam sweet  as if that pyaar ka ehsas has seeped in beautifuly πŸ˜³

Mai soth  tha tha in the car drive he would have wanted to say a few words but reluctant but ennjoying seeing her ..

And the scene where she smiles after accpeting the necklace..
These gestures fit so well with the song
Beautifully Krithika I am so glad you made this VM with this song so appealing !!πŸ‘

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Loved your take on this VM Shanti.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

The song selection saying Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil gayee was so apt for Angini πŸ‘πŸΌand credit goes to you for that.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

So true Anmol must have loved Ragini's simplicicity ,πŸ˜ƒ love and dedication she had on her familyπŸ˜ƒ as he was heartbroken by Shivani ,the girl who left her love for money.😑

Only few scenes we got on Angini😳,but each one is a GEM.😍

And thanks for appreciating the VM.πŸ˜ƒ

shanti05 thumbnail
There is so much calmness in watching these scenes, They  have had few scenes as you said but simply beautiful and outstanding..

Ragini didn't reciprocate much but she was in pr coordination to what her heart was saying and she did show gestures of being happy to  have finally  started to understand what she wanted in life
Wonderfullife thumbnail
wish they had shown some beautiful confession of Ragini πŸ˜³

Every time while making a VM I just feel angry 😑as I could not add a scene from Ragini's side to end the VM.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

wish they had shown some beautiful confession of Ragini πŸ˜³

Every time while making a VM I just feel angry 😑as I could not add a scene from Ragini's side to end the VM.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

AGREE with you my dear friend..... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.. they didn't give rive time to ragini to express her feeling... havw sad it is.....😭
shanti05 thumbnail
The last 2 weeks they rushed a lot .. I mean the whole idea was to focus on how Ragini moved on ..
So they could have  kept it going well even it now
See  no show ends with no1 position on TRP chart.. I just don't understand this strategy which SP used
Now there are so many shows with low TRP being axed, But Bidaaii was axed  at a point when they were No 1 and indeed Post leap has a lot yet !!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

This new VM 'S Song suggested by Saveeta😊,hope you all like this😳.Please write your comments friends.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3LVXm3rLY[/YOUTUBE]

shanti05 thumbnail
Krithika its Fantastic !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the sensuous song Saveeta has choosen πŸ˜‰

Anmol is so in love with Ragini and all the scenes proves it that his deep deep love for her.. The eyes speak volumes and his conveying them to her is just perfect with the song playing
Pyaar Maanga  is such a beautiful way to express his feelings for her !!😳

Nice VM and you are just giving us  many doses of this magical couple !!πŸ€—

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@krithika..absolutely awesome..πŸ€—

From start to finish I was just having a big smile on my face..πŸ˜ƒ

The rain scene dance in start and ending it on another of their dance..wonderful.πŸ‘

Beautiful scenes so well synchronized with the lyrics..

Its all about anmol's deep love for his ragini ..

all he wanted ragini to see the truth and his love vast as the ocean that reflected in his eyes for her..

as the lyric says "i'm incomplete without you"its the truth ragini was his life ..

pyar maanga hein tumhi se na inkaar karo..in end ragini's heart did melt for anmol and accepted his love..

its treat on treat from your collection of VMS.no complain so keep it coming..😊

fantastic job and enjoy watching it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you just rock krithika..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much for doing such an amazing job on the requested song..😊
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago