Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zee10

krithka it's beautiful... nice VM...and some loving Scenes..😊.. thank you savee for suggesting this song and scenes...😊

Thank you so much my Sweety .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved your graphics❀️ ❀️ β€οΈ,and I am so happy and excited to see my name GLITTER.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

This new VM Song suggested by Bhondu ,😊hope you all like this as i tried to use some less used scenes.😳 Please write your comments Friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHFDdvnkII[/YOUTUBE]
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika...mindblowing and it rocks the VM.πŸ‘

love all the new scenes you edited for this beautiful romantic song on our fav jodi angini...πŸ‘πŸΌ..

the start so beautiful..chaya hein jo dil pe kya nasha hein  .aisa laag raha hein pyar ho raha hein..ragini in anmol's arms and their eyes lock.ragini so happy to wear a beautiful saree to go to the trip with anmol who is looking adoringly at his ragini...oh so perfect.πŸ‘

their rain scene..the room lock scene and their eyes lock again...apni palkhon mein mujh ko chupaya hein..ek chehere mera chaiyn churaha hein..ragini blushing looking at anmol..very  apt with the lyrics..πŸ‘

anmol in thought with gunni teasing him..dil mein chupi hein ek dilruba hein...you got the perfect scene again krithika..πŸ‘

ragini smile and blush lost in anmol's thoughts looking in the mirror..mein toh dewanee teri hone lagee.ajnabee khayalon mein khone lagee..πŸ‘

in office anmol same in ragini's thoughts..kuch kabhar hooyee na mujh ko teri kasam kab kahan yeh chahat hoyee sanam...πŸ‘

so beautiful with the KC scenes and ragini's confession of love...anmol-ragini ko pyar ho gaya hein..perfect ending...πŸ‘

worth watching as its really captivating the VM and another feather in your cap krithika...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..

thanks to bhondu for the choice of song..perfect for angini...😊

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika...mindblowing and it rocks the VM.πŸ‘

love all the new scenes you edited for this beautiful romantic song on our fav jodi angini...πŸ‘πŸΌ..

the start so beautiful..chaya hein jo dil pe kya nasha hein  .aisa laag raha hein pyar ho raha hein..ragini in anmol's arms and their eyes lock.ragini so happy to wear a beautiful saree to go to the trip with anmol who is looking adoringly at his ragini...oh so perfect.πŸ‘

their rain scene..the room lock scene and their eyes lock again...apni palkhon mein mujh ko chupaya hein..ek chehere mera chaiyn churaha hein..ragini blushing looking at anmol..very  apt with the lyrics..πŸ‘

anmol in thought with gunni teasing him..dil mein chupi hein ek dilruba hein...you got the perfect scene again krithika..πŸ‘

ragini smile and blush lost in anmol's thoughts looking in the mirror..mein toh dewanee teri hone lagee.ajnabee khayalon mein khone lagee..πŸ‘

in office anmol same in ragini's thoughts..kuch kabhar hooyee na mujh ko teri kasam kab kahan yeh chahat hoyee sanam...πŸ‘

so beautiful with the KC scenes and ragini's confession of love...anmol-ragini ko pyar ho gaya hein..perfect ending...πŸ‘

worth watching as its really captivating the VM and another feather in your cap krithika...⭐️..

thanks to bhondu for the choice of song..perfect for angini...😊

Thank you so much Saveeta for your lovely comments on the VM.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes,Saveeta,I loved Anmol's expressions ,so awesome and adorable.😍😍😍

Thanks saveeta for loving this part,πŸ€—as when ever i have to edit for the word eyes,i use only this scene,❀️ most favorite eyelock of Angini.😍

I loved making this scene with the lyrics,❀️and wanted someone to specify this😳 ,so happy you wrote about this scene.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I am so happy you liked these 2 scenesπŸ˜ƒ, i know you love this Anmol office scene.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes,i too loved this ending ,❀️❀️both happy to be together.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@krithik... U knw y i did it... Just wanted to see a smile on ur face.. 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

@krithik... U knw y i did it... Just wanted to see a smile on ur face.. 😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM Song suggested by Bhondu ,😊hope you all like this as i tried to use some less used scenes.😳 Please write your comments Friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHFDdvnkII[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice one Krithika..

Bekarrai sa chaa raha hai .. Both Anmol and Ragini show that sensuality with their smile and their  eyes talk

And you have used new scenes which is so nice.. I will watch it again since its a song I haven't heard and thanks to Bhondu for suggesting it.

All the songs have so much depth for Anmol and Ragini, the lyrics match they inner feelings so well πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its anoter to my collection I am download it on my iphone I know I am authorized πŸ˜³
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Very nice one Krithika..

Bekarrai sa chaa raha hai .. Both Anmol and Ragini show that sensuality with their smile and their  eyes talk

And you have used new scenes which is so nice.. I will watch it again since its a song I haven't heard and thanks to Bhondu for suggesting it.

All the songs have so much depth for Anmol and Ragini, the lyrics match they inner feelings so well πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its anoter to my collection I am download it on my iphone I know I am authorized πŸ˜³

Thanks so much Shanti.πŸ€—

So happy you liked those new scenes. πŸ˜ƒ I already thought of doing in this song ,but Bhondu asked.😳

Please download it Shanti πŸ˜ƒ,you have full right.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
good job krithi πŸ‘ i like you idea of using less
used  scenes β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
your scene selection & scenes editing i am fan of it β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
starting with my favorite scenes 😳 i like the starting scenes of anmol & ragini 😍 lyrics ''chaya hai jo dil pe kya nasha hai aisa lag raha hai pyar ho raha hai'' anmol standing watching his beautiful wife ragini 😍 anmol scenes are beautifuly edited πŸ‘ lyrics ''har taraf sock mausam ka saya hai '' ragini smiling & blushing OMG πŸ˜ beautiful β€οΈ
lyrics'' mein toh dewani teri hone lagi ajnabhi kyaloh mein tere khone lagi '' ragini walking like in dream & imagining anmol her blushing smile her saree selection 😍 beautiful ❀️
lyrics''kuch kabar huwi nah muj ko teri kasam sanam kab or kaha yeh chahat huwi sanam'' anmol in office imagining ragini the flash back scenes of AnGini dance practice 😍 beautiful ❀️
lyrics''dard hai chuban hai haya hai aisa lag raha hai pyar ho raha hai''  AnGini kc scenes you edited it in slow motion beautifuly
 i luv it β€οΈπŸ‘ nice ending ⭐️
great job dear keep it up my friend πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaHir-

good job krithi πŸ‘ i like you idea of using less
used  scenes β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
your scene selection & scenes editing i am fan of it β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
starting with my favorite scenes 😳 i like the starting scenes of anmol & ragini 😍 lyrics ''chaya hai jo dil pe kya nasha hai aisa lag raha hai pyar ho raha hai'' anmol standing watching his beautiful wife ragini 😍 anmol scenes are beautifuly edited πŸ‘ lyrics ''har taraf sock mausam ka saya hai '' ragini smiling & blushing OMG πŸ˜ beautiful β€οΈ
lyrics'' mein toh dewani teri hone lagi ajnabhi kyaloh mein tere khone lagi '' ragini walking like in dream & imagining anmol her blushing smile her saree selection 😍 beautiful ❀️
lyrics''kuch kabar huwi nah muj ko teri kasam sanam kab or kaha yeh chahat huwi sanam'' anmol in office imagining ragini the flash back scenes of AnGini dance practice 😍 beautiful ❀️
lyrics''dard hai chuban hai haya hai aisa lag raha hai pyar ho raha hai''  AnGini kc scenes you edited it in slow motion beautifuly
 i luv it β€οΈπŸ‘ nice ending ⭐️
great job dear keep it up my friend πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear friend for your appreciating comments.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So glad you liked me using the less used scenes.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes dear,the first scene of Anmol watching Ragini leaning on the wall ,it's so adorable to watch,😍 😍i am glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

Ragini blushing scene was so beautiful and thanks dear for your comments.πŸ€—

The imagination scene of Anmol and Ragini was wonderful,😍glad you enjoyed that too my friend.πŸ€—

Oh my God ,πŸ˜ƒyou always pick up some beautiful scene which i loved making,πŸ€—the scene is KC Hug scene my friendπŸ˜ƒ.So happy you noticed it.πŸ˜ƒThank you once again.πŸ€—