Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kritishah3

No No Shilpzz we are not Talking about Chugalkhor Aunty.....Yeh Dill maange More Article is Out on TB today.....And Clowns show is at No.8....And same here Shilpzz i thought as it is hugely Popular with the phanirls it will be No.1 but its on no.8.....🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  CMG demoted.....🤣  🤣  🤣  Well whatever i hope the torture is not back on screens again and the TWO CERTAIN ACTORS AS WELL......

lets not even go there...........1 of them is all set to announce....."its a wipeout" 🤣🤣🤣....hoepfully that doesnt wipeout that someone phoevaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zeenia

I think the cameraman must have told Wahi they were only going to take shots from the waist above!!🤣

yaha bhi dhoka diya bande ko 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: kritishah3

No No Shilpzz we are not Talking about Chugalkhor Aunty.....Yeh Dill maange More Article is Out on TB today.....And Clowns show is at No.8....And same here Shilpzz i thought as it is hugely Popular with the phanirls it will be No.1 but its on no.8.....🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  CMG demoted.....🤣  🤣  🤣  Well whatever i hope the torture is not back on screens again and the TWO CERTAIN ACTORS AS WELL......

OK shilpu....first of all what chugalkor thing??

And kritz i thought the clowns show was on number 1 on the TB article!!

Gosh watching that show has definately lost me some brain cells!! Let me go back and check!!

Pragzie sweetie!! You started watching Rishta.com already!! 😆
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sajni786

lets not even go there...........1 of them is all set to announce....."its a wipeout" 🤣🤣🤣....hoepfully that doesnt wipeout that someone phoevaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣

i will wipeout that channel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail

I think the cameraman must have told Wahi they were only going to take shots from the waist above!!🤣

u mean to say cameraman was all "kahin pe nigahen...kahi pe nishaana" types 🤣🤣🤣🤣......hawwwwwwwww.....thats dhokebaazi in the name of decent home tour 🤣🤣🤣
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

I know Shilpzz U know Some where i Had this Inkling about the Certain someone will cum back with a reality show....but u know the most surprising thing was how cud that certain Someone agree to Participate with Kinds of Raja Chaudary and Payal Rohatgi.....arey kuch toh apni fame aur status ka Khayal kiya hota..... 

Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
zeenoooooo.....chugal is the chugalkhor aunty from SBS.....n they were doing a rundown of top chugals (meaning gossips) for the year 2010....

reettttt................wipeout is annoucement in broadband.......that I am set to wipeout all 🤣🤣🤣
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mona....Star One are stupid....but not that stupid!! LOL!!

The clowns show is dead and buried.......Phorever!!!😆

u never know Zeenia they might come back with something similar, if the certain actor manage to cast on couch 🤢

now I know thanks Kriti 😆😆 its here in TB ... dude indiaforums generates enough revenues from these phan girls even if they make MID,, 😆😆 so its obvious ...  but am amazed why not on Number 1 😲

maar ke  gulaty dill poche why why 😲

Kritz I just checked!! It is the number 1 most wanted show!!😆😆

Oh and have you seen the comments on that article!!🤣

Why do I even bother to read anything with the letters D....M....G in it!!!😕😕
sajni786 thumbnail
kritzoooooo.....forget the level of fame.....apparently.....there is prasad bavre aka JP of clowns show there too...........now u can re evaluate the fame level 🤣🤣🤣Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago