Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutelicious

agar assmit jayega toh veena kaise TRP barayegi? she needs a partner to maukamaal 😆😉

It will be dolly , veena and shweta fight ...cat fight ..this time women power rulllzz the BB
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sameer is putting oil on fire with dolly.
meagain30 thumbnail
Ashmit or Veena should be out this week. They both think that they are really hot and good looking and everyone in the house is jealous of them...
It is disgusting of Veena to comment on physical appearance of Dolly and  Ashmit thinking Dolly is having hots for him ...is the joke of the day ...
They both disgust me.

kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

chalo veena ko bhi massage mila.....did ashmit bite his lower lip 😍

Good Observation!!!!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hello guys I wanted to update each and every detail of the fight but I am not able to do it !! Hope its ok !! 😳 The fight was entertaining today !! 😆😆
fanbase thumbnail

It will be dolly , veena and shweta fight ...cat fight ..this time women power rulllzz the BB

I think khali will be out this time. For trp they will keep Assmit n his item ;-)
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In today's episode when Dolly is asking Sameer and Khali ke mujhe samajh nhi aa raha Veena ka attitude mere saath do dinon se change kyun hain....pehle to Veena mere saath boht achi thi then Sameer replies......"NOMINATIONS KHATAM HO GAYE HAIN NA ISS LIYE" which means that Veena's behaviour is change after nominations and ofcourse Sameer is right but when the same reason was given by SHWETA then threads were opened that SHWETA IS JEALOUS OF VEENA AND SHE IS GIVING LAME EXCUSES N SOME ONE EVEN SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM PAST SEASONS OF BB I GUESS IT WAS MITHI BANI SORRY IF I AM WRONG......I just want to say one thing that now when Sam has said same thing what will you guyz say????????????? Even Dolly Bindra agreed to Sameer after wards n said that Veena was maska maaroying Sameer before nominations WHICH IS THE SAME THING THAT SHWETA SAID COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE DURING NOMINATIONS N SHE WAS LABELLED AS JEALOUS OF VEENA MALIK....Shweta ne bhi wahi baat feel ki hogi aur tab bola hoga lekin tab to uss ke against threads ban gaye thay n the height was when SOME ONE SAID THAT SHE IS COPYING THE REASON FROM LAST SEASON OF BB......SUCH A LAME REASON TO BASH SHWETA....Now i wanna ask you guyz what willl you guyz say after SAMEER AND DOLLY has agreed to same thing????????????????????????????????? GOD BLESS YOU GUYZ......:-) :-) :-) Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Asshmit and veena today's show belong to you. 😆  I was hoping for some action ...kuch nahi chaloo yeahi sahi ..I'm sure dolly wont leave veena aishiii hiii..she will get back to her soon ..just matter of time 😆 

pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok i dont understand 1 thing.....when sam crossed dolly's path, ashmit and veena said sam was at fault and thus they let him leave the house....what did ashmit do today then????the stuffs he said like following him to the loo and all!!!!! tht too to a married woman!!! no matter whether it was just banter and all, but this is outrageous!!!! and ofcourse sheer display of hypocrisy!!!! .......but having said all these....finally we will get to watch an entertaining episode :P
Edited by pavelonmove - 13 years ago
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i m sure farah said everthing to veena about dolly badmouthing veena before her first entry ,when farah was hugging veena,i feel she said something.
Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago