Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_34

well i dont think iccha maiya is so advanced that she will keep the door or windows open b4 doing such things ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Whether Ichcha is advanced or conservative does not matter๐Ÿ˜‰ because Tapasya is very experienced in doing the 'Peeping Tom' act and no windows or doors can stop her๐Ÿคฃ. Earlier also when Vansh was romancing Ichcha, instead of trying to copy their love act with Veer and improve her marital relationship, she was busy watching these two and getting jealous๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† She can find happiness in life only if she overcomes her hatred for Ichcha.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

shon's wish fulfilled today

cv's taken this thread in to consideration
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neenu55

shon's wish fulfilled today

cv's taken this thread in to consideration

yeah neenu i was also thinking that sum1 wanted 2 it 2 happen & it seems CVs did read that post.and i was also thinking abt opening a thread on it .but thanx 2 u that u bring this thread 2 1st page!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yeh ho gaye ab ek room mein.

thank u tappu๐Ÿ˜‰

hey mates - neenu55,  anu_luv_maan,tiny15, intruder.  

yuppy you guys remembered me
yes i am glad,
but it wasnt a healthy unision. they should show more like they showed last time chochlate one.
agree is a TV show, DOESNT AHVE TO BE TOO OPEN but they can show some more romancing
out of its own, not like this it was very dull and that too coz Taps was standing out.
veer ichcha bahut weak lag rahe hain