A Princess is Born !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

To Dhanya, Paro and Babs ;

"Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words." -- Fr. Jerome Cummings

Thakur House, guards are Strolling ,

Inside..In the bed room of the Laila-Majnu ...Pratigya is found lying unconscious ..Na..na..She is deeply asleep and dreaming about a cup of chai when Suddenly , A hoarse voice whispers ..."Pratigya..Pratigya " * My Dil goes Dhak-Dhak..., Dhak Dhak Karne laga, Mora jiyara darne laga ...Excuse moi, L& GM just got carried away πŸ˜† *Pratigya opens her dream drunk eyes and spots the owner of the hoarse voice and wakes up in great alarm, inquires in alarm "What?/..What Happened ?" ..The hoarse whisperer turns out to be her Saat + 1 Saathi Krishna..He quickly shushes  her and charges her with silence and prods her to follow him .. but Pratigya  has to follow the Sax parampara and manages to sneak in "Where?" ..An irked Krishna replies "U will come, where I am taking you..Y do u question so much " * U forgot Baba, She has got a school in her name, A prof for a father.. on top of that she is a science student..Naturally she will question..Ithne mahinon ke baad tum abhi tak nahi samjhe*..so saying he gets up pulling Pratigya by the arm..Pratigya resists and wants to know the whereabouts of their destination *Khuven mein khoodhne ke liye jaa raha hai..Ab jaan gayi na ..Now chal pad uske saath* Krishna "Will tell, U come with me first"..Pratigya leisurely proceeds to follow him..an impatient Krishna cries out .."Come Soon"..Again Pratigya asks "But where?" * She is one persistent badger* Krishna "U start moving..will tell u:..Pratigya starts to walk ..She comes out of the house and into the courtyard with her eyes closed , She is lead by Krishna , Krishna suspicious, warns her not to cheat and guides her to the vantage point ..Pratigya asks "Shall I open My eyes Now ?"..Krishna promptly  negatives this question and informs her he will say when she can open her eyes..They finally arrive at their assignation point..Krishna has a look around * Kya karne ja rahe ho bey * Krishna tilts her face slightly up and states "And Now..U open ur eyes slooowly "..Pratigya opens her eyes sloooowly and her startled eyes encounter stars, multitudes of stars ..The whole sky is lit up by a magnificent pyrotechnic display ..Pratigya is awestruck , while Krishna smiles in enjoyment..Pratigya gives a quick glance at Krishna realizing that he  is the genius behind this stunning fireworks.. A glance  containing wonder and happiness ....An annoying Mosquito buzzes in this Paradise  for a brief second threatening to disperse the magic of Kriya land but is quickly swatted by  ever alert Krishna..The Magic resumes  ..Just as Pratigya is enjoying the magic spewing from the skies, she is startled to see the flower pots lighting up on its own * Perhaps by the sheer hotness of KRIYA*  Into this wonderland wander in the two pixies ..who hide behind a pillar and derive enormous satisfaction seeing the delight on the face of their fairy queen ..But  the eternal lubber Krishna perceives the KMH's and sternly orders them off the premises , Turns towards  his Husn ke mallika and declares pompously  "All this was for u , U do like it ,,isn't it ?"..Pratigya nods eagerly..Krishna is not done with his nocturnal activity * arrey Yaar Tum Har Kaam Raat ko kyun kartha hai..Na khud sothe ho, Na Pratigya ko sone dethe ho..aur Humein bhi sone nahi dethe* Krishna preempts Pratigya by posing this question "Now u might be wondering, what ur gift is , Ur gift is {makes a show of taking from his pocket, gives an impish glance at Pratigya  and twitches his eyebrow  with a hint of mischief] what ?? Gives a ingratiating smile and continues " U will get tomorrow..It will be something Special { The pixies are impressed, while Pratigya gives an amused smile]
.and moreover the celebration has ended, I have arranged something Special [here] * Kya..Item girl dancing for Sheila ki jawani*..It's ur budday,,It's a big event for me....Now come with  me", Pratigya "where?"  Krishna "will show u , Babu..but first close ur eyes ", Pratigya.."Uh-oh"

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
-Unknown

Krishna closes her eyes and leads her to another area ..Krishna looks at the still hiding Tweedledum  and Tweedledee  , bids them good bye..Krishna leads  a wondering Pratigya to another area , and slowly opens her eyes ..Pratigya unfurls her eye's and there lying resplendent on a snow top table , lit by tiny  lamps is a scrumptious cake , Pratigya is stunned and touched by this unexpected gift ..she quickly turns towards Krishna and bestows 1000 mega watt smile on him * enough to make him a permanent JKG * Krishna "how do feel ?" Pratigya cant control the cibaca advertisement , but manages to control and voice laden with an approaching cold and humility says "Thank U, Krishna, { Krishna is not hearing this words , he has been blinded by the Cibaca Smile and is watching her face with a grin struck on his face and prolly having glorious visions of the bed and the ensuing activity]You have always given me happiness  " * The Lass finally realizes this home truth * Thank U "..Krishna has had enough of Thankuu hustles Pratigya closer to the cake and tells her to cut the cake..He picks up the knife and hands it to Pratigya , Lights the candle * One candle..Celebrating the MKAP anniversary or Pratigya's Budday * Pratigya blows out the candle watched by the ever smiling Krishna..  Krishna pips up "Happy budday to u , Now cut the cake Dear" Pratigya gets the knife and prepares to cut but pauses as a thought strikes her, Pratigya turns towards Krishna and stretches out her hand, Krishna is confused and thinks she is asking for something , but Pratigya wants his  hand * Partigwa, Uski haath tho tum shaadi ke waqt hi taamli na ..Ab Dubara..How romantic* ...Krishna has a mentos moment and pointing towards them both says "OH !! WE are going to cut the cake "..Pratigya happily assents..Both Cut with Krishna providing a running commentary in the  Background ..Pratigya cuts a huge slice  and offers to Krishna , Krishna in a surprise sputters"what ?", Pratigya elucidates "U have it first " But Krishna  shoots down this decent suggestion ..Majnu wants  a romantic moment says "U eat from this side and I will eat from the other side..*and slowly we will come so close  and lead to a lip lock *..Love increases by this "  * Really* Both move to increase their love ..

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that." -- Michael Leunig

After nourishing their love and filling it to capacity..Krishna lifts Pratigya in his arms and wanders down  ..Krishna is lost in Pratigya's   love filled eyes, mesmerized by the look in his eyes , Intoxicated by her looks..Krishna bends towards her lips to slake his ever growing thirst..Pratigya in an impish mood surges towards him as if to bite him..Krishna barely escapes with his skin intact .. He proceed towards heaven promising  glorious retribution..
.Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
WoW! It was the most awaited , lovely & mesmerising post by you Sathya .......Thanks......:)😊
How are you doing Sathya? i am talking to you after a gap of few days......πŸ˜ƒ.

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

WoW! It was the most awaited , lovely & mesmerising post by you Sathya .......Thanks......:)😊

How are you doing Sathya? i am talking to you after a gap of few days......πŸ˜ƒ.

centuries, Beta Centuries..sadhiyan beeth gaye....How are u ? Anu..where were u all these days ??

Lovely to have u back beta ...

Thanxx  for ur sweet words and the pleasure is mine..dear..
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

centuries, Beta Centuries..sadhiyan beeth gaye....How are u ? Anu..where were u all these days ??

Lovely to have u back beta ...

Thanxx  for ur sweet words and the pleasure is mine..dear..

Sathya, enjoyed a 6 days holiday with family in Chandigarh &  Shimla....πŸ˜ƒ
So how are you & your "new found love".....πŸ˜† Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Sathya, enjoyed a 6 days holiday with family in Chandigarh &  Shimla....πŸ˜ƒ
So how are you & your "new found love".....πŸ˜†

Wow !! Has snow started to fall ??

My Lub , My Babu has gone for a meeting..and we are missing each other by few sec's..Yeh Zaalim zaman hamesha se Pyar ka Dushman raha hai..😑😑
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di, loved it...........................😍☺️
and special thanks for mentioning me................πŸ˜ƒ
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Wow !! Has snow started to fall ??

My Lub , My Babu has gone for a meeting..and we are missing each other by few sec's..Yeh Zaalim zaman hamesha se Pyar ka Dushman raha hai..😑😑

Snowfall...no not yet there in Shimla but yes weather  becomes really very cold at night.......πŸ˜ƒ
oh! so you and your babu are having judaii ........right now........πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Snowfall...no not yet there in Shimla but yes weather  becomes really very cold at night.......πŸ˜ƒ
oh! so you and your babu are having judaii ........right now........πŸ˜†

Lambi Judaiiiiiiiii  ...😭😭😭😭
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

di, loved it...........................😍☺️
and special thanks for mentioning me................πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you , Dhanya..

U three pushed me into writing it ..i wrote it bec of u teen deviyan..So, naturally credit where credit is due ....The pleasure is mine, Bacha
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post Tanthya πŸ€— 
KriYa scene was nice, and your post just made it better for me.. 
thanks a bunch for it πŸ€— 
the way Krishna was looking at her while carrying her to the room gave me goosebumps again πŸ˜³