Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Guyz.... please watch today's SBS online..(23.12.10)

... Ragz is being praised for her chulbula bahu character and it says now the prime time is no more 9.00 or 10.00.... the good serial SGP made the prime time shifted to 7.30......😳

. yippee....... We don't compete for timings guyz.....t he timings bow to US.....

(was going to open a new thread....but thot since i did not have video link.... if someone cud do it.... kindly post it......😃)

Thanks......glad for SGP and Ragz......😃
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My dear SGPians , lets hold hands together and Thank the Almighty that He showed us this day , when Ragini won 2 awards in a row, when the world was doubting her abilities , when the world was criticising her talent as being OTT , lets all thank the Almight for giving a KARARA jawab in the shape of an Award, and lets all pray that Ragini achieve all the MEANING full awards in the industry .Ameen summa Ameen.

I am so happy that current track is not annoying me any more!!
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
congratulations ragini......
Awesome...
I am soooo happy
and you are the best....
congratssss again
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Em super duper happy..coz the article came in IF!😃Aur hamare kuch padosiyon ko kadad jawaab dena tha..who found ragz OTT!Anyways..unhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon?*who cares wala attitude*😆

well said 😉but tell me one thing what is OTT??????????????😕😕 Edited by nisheee - 13 years ago