Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow hooray i'm done finally  i can understand Geet she cant express her feeling in front of her friends thats why she feel odd what truly magical love they have for each other but hate arjun pls didi send him to timbuk2 soon awesome pls cont soon i'm starting khamoshi now
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can understand why Geet is feeling so odd her image in frnds was always different  😆 ,

she loves maan unconditional but she is confused with all sudden change in her life ......geet's reaction in morning was expected ........i liked this part so much, 

all partners are styng together ,geet wud have cursed herself for being rude to maan in morning ......but the best thng is maan so understanding nd caring ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  ......... everyone teasing geet and brochure part were funny😆😆😆😆😆😆maan is so smart, all r fooled by him ...lol .............😆😆😆😆 

Very lovely and awesum update  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hai la, so so nice, wow geet and msk are just great, faling in love with msk once again, you are doing such a great jopb, cant wait to read more
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the part "Godhi" so cute.. Loved it... I am wondering if by mistake she will just blurr it out that she is maan's wife.
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awww veryy sweet and cute updatee

beginingg was sweett n thenn their arguement n then end amazingg

cnt wait 4 more continue soon

-shamima- thumbnail
Awe that was so sweet really love your maan and I understand about geets behaviour at times she thought she was in a embarrassing situation so she lashed on him saying hurtful things which she regrets immediately and haha pagli she can manofy him she just doesn't realise it and awe loved the part where maan saves her from all the teasing by reading piza brochure claiming it's about a gondola ride but it sounds romantic just like mukti said but loved prems line about the wine lol anyways great update and I wonder why geet feels odd anyways great update and continue when you can 😊
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

waiting dear!!!

pls update...
zubi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di i's lovely nd awesum nd loved it soo muchhhhh,
nd i misses ur FF very much nd happy tht i'm here nd read it. nd once again loves u soo much to mke it such a nice.nd update the nxt soonnnn
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeee the part.
Maan is sooo sweet!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Another wonderful part muskaan....A holiday in Venice is such a romantic choice.....A Brilliantly thought Muskaan.