Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muskanp

muskan is back with masala tea

THE MORNING TRULY MAGICAL UPDATE!!!!!
ANY ONE JOINING!!!!

I am in...for morning tea.

hasiii thumbnail
Where did Muskan go?? Muskannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 86

He was so tempted to kiss her forehead but he couldn't do it in front of them. He just gave a flying kiss to her, for his surprise she blushed in her sleep. He shook his head & went back to the room.   

5.30am geet turned around trying to feel him. She closed her eyes & turned restlessly & tear fell off her eyes. Maan hadn't slept a wink since last night, he got up at once when heard her sob. He immediately rush to the hall, every one was fast a sleep while she sat up like a small kid looking for her  mom, crying in her sleep & rubbing her eyes. He managed to reach her without stepping or waking any one up. He cupped her face shoo....kya huwa, kya chahiya tumhe?
She put her hand in air towards him, still with her eyes closed goodhi
he smiled & lifted her & took her to the room. She cuddled up into him & dossed off. He didn't even realize when he fell asleep. It was 9am she rested her legs around him & held him closer. He kissed her forehead & whispered happy birthday jaan. She smiled & rested her head at the crock of his neck. Then suddenly she remembered the last night event..prem mukti, armaan ridz raj & naina. She got up at once & sat. aap mujhe room main kyun lekar aayen she shouted hitting him on his biceps. He looked at her wondering what happened. What will they think, hum room main kya kar rahen hain. Chi chi babaji sab kya soch rahen honge humare baren main. Maan was still registering what she was saying. He was half a sleep. She got really upset & went out & stood at the balcony that opened to the canal that flowed below & the sun welcomed her with a slight warmth in that cold December. He went & wrapped  his hand around her from back. resting his head on her shoulder. Kya huwa jaan kyun naraz ho rahi ho?
She was quiet & still annoyed.

He squeezed her in his arms. You are my wife jaan. Nahi she snapped, main ne kaha tha I will not accept the marriage aur aapne bhi kaha tha ki hum woh shaadi nahi manenge. He softly kisses her ears teehk hain nahi manenge. Phir aap yeh saab kya kar rahen ho snapping out of his arms, maan get really wild what is wrong with you? I can't even touch you now?
She looks away confused with her own urge to be in his arms but feeling odd when her friends are just in the other room, all this was different & new for her. Maan hit the rim of the reeling tumhare problem kya hain? Why can't you be normal for once. Kya pyar karne walen aapna pyar bhi nahi ishaar kar sakte? This is not the only way of expressing she barked with tears in her eyes. What if I want to express myself to you only you.
Geet - You always knew I am not into all this, then why are you forcing me?
He pinned her on the door behind her - when did I ever force you?
Geet struggling to get out of his grip - always
he left her at once & went to the wash room. He couldn't believe what she just said.
She broke down crying in the balcony, she hated herself to have said all that to him. She didn't even mean any of those words. She just said it in her embarrassment mood swing. She sat their crying until she heard someone walking towards the balcony. Ridz came & hugged her, its so romantic here na, 
mukti came & joined them, maan has really made a lovely arrangement for all of us, all the 4 bed rooms open to the canal. Geet was taken a back 4 rooms, she didn't say anything.
Naina - geet you are not ready yet?
Mukti - aacha jaldi se ready ho javoo, every one is waiting for you to have their breakfast.
Geet went into the wash room to have her bath, she came out & opened the back bag wondering what to wear. She saw a beautiful gift wrapped in red color. She opened at once in excitement. Kissing the note that read to my jaan. It had a beautiful white laced top with light blue very delicate, subtle designs.
Maan came in & saw she was just tying the lace around the waist turning towards her right. He stood mesmerized. He had imagined her in that top n number of times, but now when she stood in front of him wearing it she looked beautiful. He unintentionally walked towards her lost in looking at her serene beauty which was now making the dress look the most beautiful cotton ever designed.  He walked towards her, she didn't even turn to see him, she knew it was him, she struggled with the lace, he wrapped his hand around her & helped her to tie it. Her heart raced with his warmth & masculine scent  enfolding her senses. She looked at him with a guilt in her eyes, he looked away & tied the lace & coldly turned away. She embraced him from back resting her cheek on his dorsum, maan murmured khud hi mujhe aapne pas rohkegi phir khud hi naraz bhi ho jayegi, kya karon main is pagli ka. Kuch nahi bus aap naraz mat hona!!! aap naraz hote ho tho mujhe manana nahi aata. He turns & cups her face phir aise beruhki baten kyun karti ho?

Tears welled down her eyes filling his hands, he kissed them away. I didn't plan all this to see tears in your eyes he said it in stern voice. She cried even more hugging him closer.
Maan - tum itna pass aavoghi tho he paused saying it teasingly
geet hit his chest & ran to the kitchen wiping her tears.
And bumped into naina she smiled at her.
Naina - very beautiful top
geet blushed
naina - I am sure maan ne gift ke hogi
she looked down & nodded
naina tickled her & made her blush more

little latter while laying the breakfast on the table, naina whispered into raj ears praise her top she will blush. All of them began to pull her leg one after the other. She looked at maan with complaining eyes, he was totally helpless. But he definitely couldn't see her getting cornered. He immediately got every one attention talking about the gondola ride. He proposed it was a slow ride along the canals of the Venice & he has arranged for 4 boats for each one of them. Geet slowly walked towards him & stood next to him looking into the brochure he held in his hand she was shocked to see it was the menu card of a pizza shop, she giggled softly. All of them looked at her with a questioning eyes, maan cleared his throat catching their attention yet again the Gondola Company provides a blanket, ice bucket, and wine glasses. They also offer a choice of complimentary appetizer or dessert. we bring our own wine. He added.
Mukti - wow that so romantic
prem murmured wine peene tho deghi nahi phir kya romantic
ridz softly squeezed armaans hand while naina hugged raj from behind.

precap
geet feeling odd!!!

-   PREV PART 85   NEXT  LINK THREAD 8-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

MySpace Comment Back Comment: 6

Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow again 1st to comment !
Hey the update was Amazing! The morning part was a little sad.but the last part was very funny! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by guru_LoVeR - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
Awesome Update
loved it
Amazing
Superb..hehe
Awhhhh that part was sooo cute
when geet said godhi..awhh
And when maan carried her..
Totally Adorable..😳
Soo they did sleep together..lol😳
Awhh soo sweet hehe
The morning part was sad..
Poor maaneet..
Lol the Last part was soo funny
hehe everyone after geet...lol
Loved teh update muskii
Continue soon
Thank u
Luv ya

~Shreya~
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
yay i res-ed b4 pm
hasiii thumbnail
I love the child in Geet.

Very much wonderful update. What should I say?? ... nothing new for us as we all know how wonderful writer you are. Loved each bit of it. πŸ˜Š
Edited by hasiii - 13 years ago
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Muski dear.....πŸ˜‰

Maan is so adorable n lovely n nice...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

he is great person...😳😳😳

I LUV ur FF Maan❀️...that just so out of world...😍

Hahaha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Maan having Pizza menu card....n telling...no ...no...actuallly fool them n helping Geet...
hehehe...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That was sweet n innocent...she wants Godhi...hehehehe...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ohh Gosh😲...Geet bhi na...Telling Maan...al this...

Geet is become...Touch-Me-Not-Gal...Uff....

Even Maan is HUMAN....if she behaves like that...hu will Bechara Maan will do...πŸ˜”

I thouts...they will leave for Vinces...par koi gaal nahi....πŸ˜‰

Luv TeasingπŸ˜›...Hmm...all friends together....Luv it... πŸ˜ƒheheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol...I jt read once...im gonna read again...hehehehhe...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Geet feeling Odd...defo...Geet will see her other Friends ...hanging around in hand n hand....😳😳😳😳😳😳

Expect Maneet...πŸ€”**Sigh**....Its jt a thouts...πŸ˜†

Bt I know Ma Great Muski dear ...will never fail 2 surprise me...😎

Luv Sugary....πŸ€—

HAPPY NEW YEAR...<<<< WELCOME TO 2011..>>>>>

Edited by charmed ones - 13 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update  Edited by madhavipatil - 13 years ago