Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah. Dolly was used to focus to viewers attention first on ST and now on Veena/Ash. She must be getting a hefty paycheck. But Veena/Ash didn't need Dolly biting their ass every few secs to grab the viewer's attention.They do that quite well on their own.

Veena and assh finding chumaa chatti task monotonous. They need break and dollyje is giving them loss ball to hit and gain attention. jaha attention milaa yeah dono fokat ki publicity ke liyee chale jate hai ..nahi too back to their bhumaa chatiii and feeding mode πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Did Shweta say she will ask Sam to do the dishes...OMG this woman😑
Silly Stupid Sam! aankein khol apni.
Yeh aurat captain kya ban jaati hain, she bosses around like there is no God😑😑😑
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

I think too mcch khali discussion will make post go in lazy mode. πŸ˜† On serious note it's taking long time to load πŸ˜†

So it is slow.. I was thinking something wrong with my computer  Can't wait to see Khali going out this friday πŸ₯± maybe then IF will be faster like before πŸ˜‰
Edited by purva - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

I think too mcch khali discussion will make post go in lazy mode. πŸ˜† On serious note it's taking long time to load πŸ˜†

My pages are loading fine... Just refresh ur browsers once or clear ur cache...Should fix the issue. Just press Ctrl+F5 on ur window.... I have been having issues with the liking of posts, but I guess that was bcoz I was in a hurry to like the post even before the page loaded fully...That's fixed for me now πŸ˜›
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

par shweta to keh rehi thi kii khali ka khud ka brain hi nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you believe in every word what she says πŸ˜† 12 week ho gayee πŸ˜‰
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why is Dolly contsantly taking panga with Ashmit/Veena? πŸ˜• Makes no sense. She bitches with Shweta and Shweta hears her sweetly. Veena/Ash bitch abt Dolly to Shweta and Shweta again listens peacefully. Do pagal groups ki ladai mein she-T peda khaa rahi hai. I have a feeling that Dolly is doing this intentionally...she's been asked to do so. Why else would she behave like this?

Veena has truly lost it now. Dancing on the dining table with her heels on. 🀒 πŸ€’ Gande log!!

Oh GOD!!!!! Mithi Bani what is your problem when Shweta is sitting quietly yeh bhi tum se bardasht nhi ho raha 😑😑😑😑 Agar woh kuch kehti toh woh gossip kar rahi hai aur agar woh chup bethi hai toh sweet ban rahi hai.....watz ur problem with Shweta haan 😑😑😑 Haath dho ke peeche pad gayee ho uss ke.....agar woh log uss ke paas aa ke kuch bolte hain to kya woh wahan se bhaaaag jaye......agar unn logon ko pata hai ke Shweta fake hai n does idhar ki udhar as Veena was saying today then why do they go to her n bitch abt others....uss ke saamne doosron ki kyun baaat karte hain......😑😑😑😑 Aur chup chaaap toh boht saare log sunte hain baatein....Sameer bhi sunta hai Khali bhi Sunta hai aur kuch reply nhi karte unn ko to koi kuch nhi bolta......i guess you r born to bash Shweta doosron ki burai to nazar hi nahi aati....keep bashing Shweta keep wasting ur time waise bhi Shweta na kabhi tumhari yeh posts padhe gi aur na hi tum kuch importance rakhti ho Shweta ki life main...SHe doesnt even knw you n u keeep bashing her... so go on 😑😑😑😑😑....I dont mind you bashing Shweta but you only n only bash Shweta and no one else at least what i hav seen.....if u r neutral then you should bash others also...point out others flaws as well....why dont you discuss Veena's cheap behaviour or Dolly's badalte rang.....Sirf Shweta hi nazar aati hai kya show main.....ufffffff😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 I guess dreams main bhi Shweta hi aati hogi.....😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystalline23

it was ok..sam ko galat lagta  to woh nahi kartaπŸ˜‰
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

omg AngryAngryAngry mera sammy kanta bhai ban gaya😭
Quantico thumbnail

being captain she can't work. Khalijee koo khanee see foorassaat nahi . πŸ˜†  Remaining contestant is bitching about each other ...kabhi bhi they will fight ST cpatain hai ...dolly ne kuch too dhamaka karna hai ... so she is keeping low profile. Only person who listen to her is samyyyyy πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

it was ok..sam ko galat lagta  to woh nahi kartaπŸ˜‰

Sam doing it or not is not the point. I mean as a captain she could have asked anyone else to wash but why Sam? He is already cleaning the toilets