Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

hehehe no dear i was jst slow lol coz of dat grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr spamming thing

I so hate that! :| Grr, it annoys the hell out of me.. Now I have to copy whatever I'm writing before trying to post it, can't trust that thing. :@

And, byee Hiruuu. ðŸ¤—
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I so hate that! :| Grr, it annoys the hell out of me.. Now I have to copy whatever I'm writing before trying to post it, can't trust that thing. :@

And, byee Hiruuu. ðŸ¤—

"hi five" gal me toooooooooo i also jst copy all msg's i wrote lol kya bharaso dis spam thing ka😡
Akankshaa. thumbnail
I haven't seen you here before, though. :| You just started watching PKYEK? (: 
SoniRita thumbnail

I haven't seen you here before, though. :| You just started watching PKYEK? (: 

no no i started watching PKYEK wen it started hehe me jst didnt came here to AT i came here coz of manhii twinny n hiraaa
Akankshaa. thumbnail

no no i started watching PKYEK wen it started hehe me jst didnt came here to AT i came here coz of manhii twinny n hiraaa

Oh, lol. So, do you like it so far? ðŸ˜³ And.. what about Abhay? Are you one of those types to drool over him until there's no tomorrow? ðŸ˜³ If yes, I don't blame you! ðŸ˜†
SoniRita thumbnail

Oh, lol. So, do you like it so far? ðŸ˜³ And.. what about Abhay? Are you one of those types to drool over him until there's no tomorrow? ðŸ˜³ If yes, I don't blame you! ðŸ˜†

hehe to be frank in starting i hated abhay i loveeee kapiEmbarrassed bt den nowadays he all niceee now i likeeeeeee abhay
Akankshaa. thumbnail

hehe to be frank in starting i hated abhay i loveeee kapi😳 bt den nowadays he all niceee now i likeeeeeee abhay

Oh Emm Gee! Welcome to my world, girl! ðŸ˜³ I didn't like Abhay one bit in the starting. He couldn't act, couldn't walk, couldn't deliver dialogues. :| And moreover, I had this obsession for KaPi. I still do. And I honestly think KaPi are a much better couple, chemistry wise too, than AbhIya. But in the last few weeks, I have started liking Abhay. I still do love KaPi more, but only as friends. ðŸ˜³
Akankshaa. thumbnail
I gotta go now! Will be back laterz (=
SoniRita thumbnail

Oh Emm Gee! Welcome to my world, girl! ðŸ˜³ I didn't like Abhay one bit in the starting. He couldn't act, couldn't walk, couldn't deliver dialogues. :| And moreover, I had this obsession for KaPi. I still do. And I honestly think KaPi are a much better couple, chemistry wise too, than AbhIya. But in the last few weeks, I have started liking Abhay. I still do love KaPi more, but only as friends. ðŸ˜³

omgggg me toooo gal same i didnt liked abhay acting or attitude or anything in starting n i loveee KaPi i lott dey were so cuteee together bt den nowadays wen dey r showing abhay sachai n all m liking him n me toooo i loveee KaPi as frnds hopeee to see dem as bff in futureEmbarrassed
SoniRita thumbnail

I gotta go now! Will be back laterz (=

ok bubyeeeeeeeeeeeee