Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha03

Shanti, Apu walking as Ramji will also do for me, at least he decided to make it to this award function and also appeared besides his Jassi, that's the best part.πŸ˜ƒ. For now this will suffice. πŸ‘

Indeed. From avoiding each other at parties to coming on stage together, they have come a long way.😳
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Shanti, Apu walking as Ramji will also do for me, at least he decided to make it to this award function and also appeared besides his Jassi, that's the best part.πŸ˜ƒ. For now this will suffice. πŸ‘

thats enough for meπŸ˜ƒ  
like after 1yr 10 months..😳
Edited by poo_s - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blyton

Indeed. From avoiding each other at parties to coming on stage together, they have come a long way.😳

i agree as in one pic i saw them sitting with ss in between.. i was like come on ..mona and apu needed to sit side by side and ss apu ke saath baith jaati as those two had met just and had lot to catch up, i was kinda surprsed at lack of courtsey there with ss sitting in between
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys vote 4 apu on setindia.com
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

i agree as in one pic i saw them sitting with ss in between.. i was like come on ..mona and apu needed to sit side by side and ss apu ke saath baith jaati as those two had met just and had lot to catch up, i was kinda surprsed at lack of courtsey there with ss sitting in between

Sami, how can SS let Apu-Mona sit together....usse heart attack nahi aa jayega..her expression in that pic said it all....I'm surprised Mona turned up at the same party, normally they avoid each other very carefully...and this event was not even in Mumbai, it was in Chandigarh.
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

hey guys vote 4 apu on setindia.com

for what? India ne bana di jodi....its not needed now ..as the award already took place πŸ˜­
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends,
I  HAVE MADE A VM  AND I HAVE USED A SONG TO SHOW  RAGINI'S LOVE FOR ANMOL.HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS ALSO .PLEASE DO COMMENT.THANKS.
MY LINK
Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

hmm
I agree with u
apu should have sit in middle & mona-ss on both sideπŸ˜³πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
& about the catch up..ss sit in middle " take koi catch up na ho"😑
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poo_s

for what? India ne bana di jodi....its not needed now ..as the award already took place πŸ˜­

who won coz the voting lines are still open
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

who won coz the voting lines are still open

hiten-gauriπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†