Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vikas009

stop guys has has ke mere pet mai dard ho raha hai aur kuch logo ka DAMAAG kharab ho raha hai

waat u saaying. aap jaynuinely boal rahe hain kya?πŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Purva.. I agree.. But I have seen a lot of DDT members making fun of Veena throughout.. :(

Just asking honestly, don't u guys make fun of Veena's english :( .. Because I dont visit DDT everyday..

We do make fun of everyone.. and I absolutely have no problem with that.. light hearted fun without using offensive words is no harm IMO.. but then why was DDT issued a warning just for the jokes about ST?? If it's fun to joke about Veena or Dolly.. then it should be same for ST na??😊
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamras

Itna Hailarious post humne kabhi nahi para. πŸ‘

aapko mera salamπŸ‘

thanks yaar. ur words are as sweet as aamras😊
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

all way this kind of discussion turn into a war. due 2 this i was kindly requested from u😳😳.
yes, u can carry on ur discusionπŸ˜‰

Ransy.. I can assure you that it can never turn into a war from my side.. and if it turns into a war from other side then I will stop responding and let the mods handle it.. for sure πŸ˜Š
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Ransy.. I can assure you that it can never turn into a war from my side.. and if it turns into a war from other side then I will stop responding and let the mods handle it.. for sure πŸ˜Š

there is no sign of war whatsoever. so lets leave the war in its own zone!!! 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rasny

@Purva: If u found any offensive, then plz report to MODs rather than arguing here. Then, MODs'll take a right action.

Thanks.😊

if any of us writes, dolly \veena is good actress even then ds line would look offensive according to them.....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: purva

We do make fun of everyone.. and I absolutely have no problem with that.. light hearted fun without using offensive words is no harm IMO.. but then why was DDT issued a warning just for the jokes about ST?? If it's fun to joke about Veena or Dolly.. then it should be same for ST na??😊

At times, fun get OTT.. Like I tried to make a post with Veena's fake passport where I CLAIMED properly that it is Photoedited and made in response to the two topics which claim she is 26.. But still I got a warning.. Because mods found that OTT!πŸ˜• Same with the jokes.. If someone found those OTT and a Daily Discussion Thread is discussing everything except the Episodes, it's not expcted right.. πŸ˜• I have seen same jokes on Dolly.. But that is made Dolly AT now.. And the page has been edited.. Why ? Because I am sure the post-maker found those things not appropiate and funny for Dolly right?

Anyways.. I dont agree of making fun of someone's english either.. But just that I have never seen DDT getting warning for tht ? Like lots of people make fun of her 'Behiveeee' or Bootiful etc etcπŸ˜•..

Dont mix the two incidents.. Veena-mocking threads also get warnings.. Not only ST ones😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    guys , i m confused about one thing of veena , can somebody clear it ? yesterday veena was washing something in bathroom with ash, its was ash's chaddi???????
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

guys , i m confused about one thing of veena , can somebody clear it ? yesterday veena was washing something in bathroom with ash, its was ash's chaddi???????

aur kya ho sakti hain? she is washing his and he is washing hers!!!!
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

At times, fun get OTT.. Like I tried to make a post with Veena's fake passport where I CLAIMED properly that it is Photoedited and made in response to the two topics which claim she is 26.. But still I got a warning.. Because mods found that OTT!πŸ˜• Same with the jokes.. If someone found those OTT and a Daily Discussion Thread is discussing everything except the Episodes, it's not expcted right.. πŸ˜• I have seen same jokes on Dolly.. But that is made Dolly AT now.. And the page has been edited.. Why ? Because I am sure the post-maker found those things not appropiate and funny for Dolly right?

Anyways.. I dont agree of making fun of someone's english either.. But just that I have never seen DDT getting warning for tht ? Like lots of people make fun of her 'Behiveeee' or Bootiful etc etcπŸ˜•..

Dont mix the two incidents.. Veena-mocking threads also get warnings.. Not only ST ones😊

I had seen that post of yours about Veena's fake passport.. personally I didn't have any problem with that.. but here there is a rule that morphed pics are not allowedπŸ˜•.. also many members just ignored the "photoedited" part and started bashing Veena on the basis of that pic.. maybe that's why you got a warning.. πŸ˜Š

Again.. I don't have problem with people making fun of Veena but then same people should not have any problem with other people making fun of their favorite.. that's all πŸ˜›
Edited by purva - 13 years ago