ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know everyone is eager to read today's update so here it goes more shocking news'.😲😭

Ranbeer is yelling at deep saying I know your truth and I will tell the whole family and deep says give me a chance to explain my side of the story and tell me where you are and ranbeer says I will see you at home only and deep says no please give me one chance to tell you what happened, chancel is still angry that kamel listened to rasel and not her and jus then deep comes running down and as he was gone tell her what happen kamel comes there asking for tea and deep goes saying I need to go to office and chanchel says how can you listen to your DIL when I know she is lying because I saw her take the phone in her room and you believed her and kamel goes to check and chanchel looks satisfied (πŸ˜† only if you know what kind of problem your son is in) ashu is telling resel what rukmi said about not looking for her and she is going away from RasBeers life and rasel is not happy and ask how can you let her go and ashu says I did not wanted her to but after what ranbeer said to her anyone would of left and rasel ask what did he say and ashu says its better you ask him and I just wanted to tell you that rukmi told her to be happy in her life and not look for her and just as ashu hangs up rasel calls up ranbeer to ask what he said to rukmi but ranbeer does not hear his cell as he is thinking about all the time when rukmi blamed deep and she was proven wrong and he yelled at her, the rape happen but she was shown ashu and rukmi planned it, he tried to give her money to leave him and rasel and then got into accident and came to know about the child and he blamed her for taking advantage of him and ranbeer says every time she tried to tell the truth she has proven wrong and I said so much to her, he still does not hear rasels phone calls as he is in deep thoughts (πŸ˜† get it! deep as in profound but also Deepbhaisa 🀣 I know its PJ 🀣), finally when he hears the phone picks it up and rasel ask what did you say to my sister she is not wrong, if I tell you the truth you will be surprised and won't even believe me and ranbeer says I will talk to you when I come home and rasel says if something happens to my sister I will not forgive you and ranbeer says RASSSEELLL I have lot on mind I will talk to you when I come home ( πŸ‘great acting by aksshat πŸ‘) and he hangs up and rasel yells his name and turns to see kamel at the door and kamel asks why did you lie to me, now you just wait till ranbeer gets home I want this rukmi's name gone from this haveli and she leaves and rasel says let him come this time I will not stay quiet (you go girl πŸ‘πŸΌ, but ranbeer won't come home if deep gets to him first πŸ˜†) ranbeer is waiting for deep and deep comes in jeep and asks what bakwaas ware you saying and ranbeer says please don't try to hide I have this file and dad wrote 2 days before about what you did in the factory and how much loss you did, and deep says rukmi tried to turn me against you,  remember how they framed you for the rape, and ranbeer says stop blaming the poor girl you always made sure that she was proven wrong you are the one who recorded the rape and kidnapped her so you can obtain this file from her and kept blackmailing her with the video, and she did everything you said because she did not want to come between RasBeer ( oh now you get it πŸ€”) it's not true deep says she planned all this with ashu and ranbeer says you put money in his account, and deep says I just kidnapped her to keep her away from you and she escaped from me call her and ask her everything and ranbeer is shocked and wind blows really hard and it begins to rain and rukmi is shown walking in the rain with the Hare Rama Hare Krishna people, ranbeer says she tried to tell me but I did not listen she did not have proof against you so she could be proven right but now I will not spare you I will tell everyone and as ranbeer goes to the car door deep takes big pipe form his car and smacks ranbeer on the head and rukmi is shown walking in rain, ranbeer in pain and deep confesses yes I killed your father, he gave me 2 days and I was not able to get that much money so I planned the accident and rukmi was right she was telling the truth and ranbeer pushes him but deep hits him again and again and rukmis is shown in the rain and her sindhoor drips down her forehead and deeps picks up ranbeer and says I am telling you all this because you should always tell person who is dying the truth and throws him off the cliff and rukmi's sindhoor is washing off her for head and ranbeer is rolling down the hill and the show ends on rukmi's sindhoor (excellent acting by both Aksshat Gupta and Mahesh Sheety πŸ‘πŸ‘)

P.S. Sorry for long updates and please forgive spelling mistakes and my English too (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh gawd...ab ka hogah yaar..:((((
mary78613 thumbnail