Written Update 20th Dec 2010..

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update 20th Dec 2010:

Episode starts with Ajay thinking about how rude he was with Manjari.. He therefore tries to call Manjari but she does not attend it..

The scene then shifts to Manjari where she is shown writting something in the Pond's diary which she won.. She writes about what the tarrot card reader told her.. Pooja is in the same room thinking about her journey with Akshay and his proposal and is all the way smiling thinking all that.. Manjari notices the behaviour and goes to her checking if she has fever or is she ill.. Then she asks about Pooja's changed behaviour.. Pooja opens up and tells Manjari everything.. Manjari is suprised and shouts 'OMG my innocent Akshay finally opened up' and then hugs her sis.. Their mum comes up and says that their dad is the most happiest person right now.. The house phone rings and Pooja picks up.. Its Ajay calling and wants to talk to Manjari.. Manjari takes the phone and moves to the side and says 'Ajay actually I was sleeping, should I call you later?' Ajay says 'Manjari you are lying, you are talking to Pooja right now'.. Manjari turns around and sees Ajay standing downstairs..

Akshay then comes to the house.. Manjari-Pooja's mum and dad sees him.. Akshay says he was going to the Cafe so thought of dropping anyone on the way.. Chaturwedi says yeah you can drop me to the office.. The mum rushes to Pooja and tells her to get ready soon as Akshay has come to pick her up.. She helps her get ready and takes her downstairs and tells Akshay that he can take Pooja with him.. Pooja's dad says 'yes yes Akshay after all tum dono ki manzil toh ik hi hai'.. Soon Chutki enters and sees a flower in Akshay's back pocket and asks who is it for.. Akshay starts mumbling and then Pooja's mum says 'han Pooja le lo, sharmao mat'.. She takes the flower and they leave then..

Manjari and Ajay meets outside the Cafe where Ajay tells Manjari that he has been waiting for her this morning and even at the salon for 1 hour but she never turned up.. Manjari then says 'did I tell you to wait for me and why are you acting so madly, what do you want?' Ajay then says 'I just want to be friends with you and until you dont agree you will keep seeing this madness' and leaves then..

Pooja in the Cafe asks Akshay if she should make a coffee for him.. He says if he wants he will make it, she doesnt need to worry about him that much.. She then says 'Akshay I want to ask something, In the house everyone is talking about my marriage so I just wanted to ask can I continue with my studies after marriage?' Akshay says 'why not Pooja, today everyone does that so you can do it as well but dont say no to marriage'.. Manjari hears that and goes and hugs Akshay saying 'you always light up my heart'..

Here the epi ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx! Lol Ajay shouldnt give this much bhaav to Manjari.............
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shivani003

Thanx! Lol Ajay shouldnt give this much bhaav to Manjari.............

Exactly my point!! He's giving too much bhaoo to her and Manjari is being super ignorant to my bechara Ajay.. 😭  Manjari better back up!! 😡