Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

That's the super cool name we came up with for our fans 😎 Credit for it goes to Cookie.

You see, we thought that why call our fans "fans" when we can give em a super cool name? Since you're part of our fan club you deserve to be called something special, hence MiCook MacaJot🀣

As you see below, Sid [yulZ] is there in the #1 position. Why? Well he's been our bff since the beginning. Way back in the tspls forum where we [Cookie and I] met. As for rankings, well we're just gonna list the MiCook MacaJots in order of appearance. That's right kids. We're not gonna be ranking you. of course there will be mini contests once in a while where you can win a position [i.e #2, 3 etc]. Most likey the position of our #2 fan-#121893583 will go to our so called friends who threatened usπŸ€” 

^ what was the purpose of this write up? Well Cookie said I had to expand so there you go🀣

1.yulZ

Rest of the MiCook MacaJots:

QueenHinna12
mohitkideewani
MP_Radha
-Ami-
Aahaana
lilindiangurl13
Gaganjot.S
Pyaari_Zahra
-Aish129-
Cute_Ash
-Zunni-
-Nitya-
HotMess
indiandoll89
Dolly18
tanubie.
Nice_Angel_Sana
Sano88
Angelic_A
Jungli Billi
viniva sharma
kavya.b
anne156
Rohini.star
VioletScarf
xChandzx
xtaurus429x
Pinkvic.selena
rkmnsg
-_AfridiMalik_-
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
NEWS FLASH
OF THE MOMENT:

Welcome to the fantabulously epic world of Cookie and Macaroni, MiCook MacaJot's! First of all, Macaroni and I would like to welcome you to our haven whole-heartedly, but since this is like... THE happenin' place to be on all of I-F, you guys can't just get in without taking an agni pareeksha. Now, now.. don't get TOO scared... we won't make you do all that crazy walking-through-fire stuff... (well, not now anyways MWAHAHAHA) but if you took the time to notice the dull title we have going on here on the FC, you'll know that we're anything but dull and boring. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO if ya'll want to be our SECOND MiCook MacaJot [our fan list will be ranked based on contest winners..so the higher you are on the rankings, the more we love you] . All you have to do is come up with a SUPER AMAZING title for our FC by incorporating the words "Macaroni" and "Cookie" and we'll have our panel of judges *coughs PB* decide which one's the EPICFULLEST.

ENTRIES:
by Hinna:
  • MacCookie FC
  • Macookieroni
Edited by mimi0295 - 13 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
Well, this is disheartening. 🀣
C'MON PEOPLE, WE KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOVE US AS MUCH AS WE LOVE US.
mimi0295 thumbnail
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHT.

can you hear me PSSSHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTing ?
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello I am the no.1 Fan of the MAHAN MiCook MacaJoT πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£ also known as the aqau guy 😎🀣

rainydays. thumbnail

My mom's trying to make me make roti😳

rainydays. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

Hello I am the no.1 Fan of the MAHAN MiCook MacaJoT πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£ also known as the aqau guy 😎🀣

You're also known as MiCook MacaJot #1
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg guys i didnt knew u both had so many secret admirers 😲🀣 see looks like everyone of them are ur silent reader 😳🀣 say hello to them πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

mimi0295 thumbnail
@PB- 🀣 you spelt aqua wrong. *macaroni look* 🀣🀣🀣
@Macaroni- Oh my dear lord. And how is that going for you?