wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesomeeeeeeee
especially maneet stuff is amazingg
gonnaa edit my req tonigghtt
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GORGEOUS update, truly UNDENIABLE!!! πŸ‘ I love the new style of rotating the text slightly in another direction which you portrayed on the avi. The gif is beautiful as well. You should make more like that actually. I love that heart, it's a classic. And that guy laughs? Omg, lol! And are they married now?! The coloring on the first sig is gorgeous, esp on the pic on the left 😍 I like the 3rd sig too! It's not your usual style thus props for experimenting ashu darrrrling. Though I wish you wrote 'intensity' instead of 'intense' πŸ˜› Ouuuuhhh and I love that flower design, adds a unique flavor to the sig 😳 The coloring is sweet too, it's as if their love is bursting out and I can feel it. πŸ˜› The last KaSh sig is blazing hot. Oh my god!!! Like seriously! I don't like them much but I am feeling this sig. Colors, text, blending, the heart are all fab.. and haha I love the quote on it, goes so well with the picture! 😊 Great update ashumashuuu<3 you need to make more updates like this one (as in quantity wise)... eagerly waiting for the next update now! 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG gorgeousss update Ashu!

Eeeeks! There was a GurTi interview on spamdomain?!? I HAVE to go watch itttt! Just by looking at your avis and sig, I know that interview must have been an awesome one!

I love, love, loveeee the second GurTi sig! The colouring is so so pretttyyyy! The Maaneet sig looks super hottt! OMG you made KaSh stuffff! I loveeeee the second KaSh sig with the merged pic of them =) Colouring and text on it is fabbb! Lately I've been seeing that quote you used 'sweeter than heaven hotter than hell' everywhere! But its a pretty awesomeee quote I must say. ☺️

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to edit your spot in my shop. Please do that soon =)
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Edited my spot on page 4...OMG sooo happy you taking mine...yayyyyyyyyyyy! Xmas seriously rocks☺️😍 Getting Ashu siggie after agesssssssssssssssssssss!!☺️😍😍

And reserving this spot to reply on the last MINDBLASTINGGGGGGGGGGGG update!☺️😳☺️
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww !!
Ashu Fab Updt
Love the MaanEet and KaSh Stuff :-)

Amazinggggggggggg!! 😍😍😍
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i 4gt to mention this 😲

They r really Sweeter than Heaven and hotter than hell <3
Awesomeee Sig
Love the
Colring Text is so perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ashhhhhuuuu awesome cgs
KaSh & Maanet stuffs r minblwoing
really loved all ur cgs
keep it up dear
well done gr8 job
Fairytaled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome work ashu.......!!!! they r just lovely........!!!!!!!

next time whenever u ud pm me ya hun.......!!!!!  i simply loved them........!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Sarah- thumbnail
fantastic update!!! i luv everything
wida thumbnail
i editied my req
i know im latee heheh