Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello frnds...i was thinking Aham will react in that Candle and Petal decorating gesture by Gopi...but he did something different....so writing my idea as an OS...

hope u'll like it....

Aham closes the door of his room on his back with so much anger and frustration, goes to terrace, as this is the only place where he finds himself in peace, all his problems just disappears as soon as he sees Moon and feels Calm Moonlight on him. Under the dim moonlight, shadow of stars he starts thinking abt what all happened in last few minutes.

Why he shouted at HER?
Why he was angry with HER ?
When she was decorating his room with so much Love and Affection ?
Even when she was in pain but still she managed to decorate the room ?
So why he was angry with HER when there was no mistake done by her, she was just trying to thank her HUSBAND for his Concern and Care.

But what I did....I was Aham....why it happens to me....everytime I see her in such a close vicinity I loses my Temper.....I cant control my Heart and its beat as soon as my Eyes lands on that "Innocent, Mesmerizing, Beautiful Face"
Why my mind says to do 360 deg opposite of what my Hearts wants to feel ?
My heart wants to "stare at her until she wants to hid herself from my gaze", "to keep her in my Embrace until she melts in my arms"
But My Mind wants me  to Hate her just coz she is il-literate, coz she is not worthy of having ME Aham Modi as her husband.
But how can I forget that she risked her own life to save me from snake....coz I was Her Life.
How she repeated the whole Address for me as she could not see me in tension and even when I, Aham Modi was unable to recall it.
When she took reverse marriage vows just to calm my anger so that I could not leave my house.

I know she does not deserve my hatred, she deserves my Love coz she never had anyone to love her....my care and concern coz she never takes care of herself....
but more than that she deserves my respect, my admiration and my support.....and thats not coz of any specific reason its coz SHE Truly Deserves and Worthy of it...

He was hating himself for ruining HER happiness....and now he decided to not to Let his Mind Win Over His Heart and today he will make her own...

Thinking so he reaches to his room but he was stunned to see his room all cleaned, not even a single Rose petal or A Candle was there....it dint take a single second for him to realize it was all done by a "Hurt Gopi" and he leaves for Gopi's room.

The door was not closed properly...he peeps inside and finds Gopi crying her heart out sitting on the floor on her bedside, and repeating "Please Forgive me Aham Ji...i'll never do this again....i'll never expect anything from u"

Her tears, her broken voice was making him to commit suicide....each and every
sob of hers making his heart to cry......how can he be so rude, heartless and emotionless with her....when his real feelings are something different..........he could not stop at the doorstep anymore and enters the room with a bang at the door....Gopi looks at the direction and gets up, puts the pallu on her head and starts trembling with fear.

Aham moves ahead and Gopi backwards as she thinks he will again shout at her....and finally reaches the window side wall, and stops there, while Aham still approaching her. As soon as Aham reaches near by Gopi, she starts speaking in her sobbing voice
Aham Ji...wo...main....wo...ab main...

Aham: sshhhh.....puts his finger on her lips and says Please Gopi dont say a single word.....now its time for u to listen as I want to say something (with a soft tone)

Gopi looks at him with a confused look and cant open her mouth again to say anything.

Aham continues: Please forgive me Gopi, forgive me for everything rude i did to u, every harsh word I said...I want to apologize for every single tear that was in ur eyes coz of me.....I know I even dont deserves this, but I can at least try as I want to have u as my wife not just as my Mom's DIL.
Also I want to confess that till now whatever I did was just "A Typical Male Ego" and nothing more as everytime u were in front of my eyes....my heart wanted to admire u but my mind says "Not to do it" as u were not worthy of it....but today first time i came to know "My Heart was always right coz it recognized The Real Gopi very long back, but my mind never reached to the Real Gopi and considered u the worst person on the earth" I want to apologize for all that from the bottom of my heart. Can u plz forgive me...

saying so Aham starts crying badly and Gopi cant even see her Aham ji in such devastated condition. She puts her palms around his face and wipes his tears, when she herself has tears of happiness and
says: Aham Ji, no....u need not to apologize for anything as I know u loved someone else and I was the reason of ur separation and it was natural for u react in such a manner....

As soon as she completed this line Aham was amazed of her selfless nature, she does not have a single word to say against him and his rudeness till now.

This time he cups her face and wipes her tears with his thumbs and says : Gopi....today m really the luckiest person on earth to get a Saathiya like u and wanna thank God to send u in my life...and believe me i'll be with u forever.

Saying so he kisses her forehead and wraps his arms around her waist to do what his heart always wanted to....to have her in his embrace until she melts...
While Gopi all set to lose herself in her Aham Ji's Embrace.

Aham Makes Gopi Confess Page#5
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar sADhli... what a truely wonderful OS dear.. can we get an epilogue for this... with whole family involved... that would be the icing to this cake and i can both eat my cake and keep it too
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
awesome sadhliben! :)
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome sadhli thank god for these ff and os because otherwise would have given up a long time ago...⭐️
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish CV's wud visist this OS especially... this wud certainely put ideas in their  brains.... Great OS!
ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was a very cute OS..Hope the CVs learn something from it..

👏👏👏
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is Sadhli's Aham! 😉 If only... Wonderful OS. 

Diya is rt. Epilogue please. 

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Sadhli loved each and every word. It was impeccable. Now this is the Ahem we want. Agree with Bee and Diya epilogue please.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

yaar sADhli... what a truely wonderful OS dear.. can we get an epilogue for this... with whole family involved... that would be the icing to this cake and i can both eat my cake and keep it too

thanx a lot diya.
Epilogue, hmmm i can try to write bt dont know i'l able to justify with the story.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

awesome sadhliben! :)

thanx naina dear.