MAP : Messages 4 GC & DD: UPDT Pg 4

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dearest MAANEETians...JAAAGOOOOO !!!!....This is a friendly reminder to all those MAANEETians who got thier names on the Fan List that v r sending to Gurmeet & Drashti...Now its time for the special messages that u want to send to GC & DD...U can either send ur messages to jaspreetm2815 OR as a reply to this post OR email me at [email protected]....

Please do send ur name & IF-id along with the message...Message shud not b longer than 4-5 lines...One message for Gurmeet & one message for Drashti...

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A LONG MESSAGE AS V HAVE TO INCLUDE EVERYONE'S MESSAGE...LONGER MESSAGES WILL B EDITED....

Also, I know there are few MAANEETians who r waiting to send a message for MAANEET ass a jodi...please send those too at my email...

.For Example:

Param (Absoluv) : 
Gurmeet, I luv ur work as Maan Singh Khurana...U r an amazing actor...My favorite Maan & Geet scene is the dhaba scene. 

Drashti, I luv ur work...U r beautiful and an amazing actress...I really luv ur work as Geet. Another of my fave MAANEET scenes is where Geet ignores Maan & decides not to talk to him in the office....U r funny & very sweet person.

Well I hope the above example helps u all...Start emailing me or replying to this post or simply send it to jaspreetm2815...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
😭No MAANEETian wants to send any message for MAANEET and their fave stars GC & DD...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­....No MAANEETian has anything special to say to our dearest GC & DD....😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Come On dear ALL.....Please appreciate your fave jodi MAANEET & the stars who makeit soooo REEAAALLLL for us & so magical....πŸ˜‰

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have already sent mine in the previous post. Do we need to send it again?
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have already sent mine as well.........do i need to send againπŸ˜•
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Param,

we can do it here if u want to or otherwise, we can do it in the same page where there are people's name. it's upto you. i can give yr personal email address if people want it to be private and stuff and they can still contact you! i was thinking so that it is one page so there won't be such mess....
 or
   i can put yr address for ex---- www.india-forums.com/forum_post (note this is not the real, i made it so it is an example)
     on "Resquest to IF to interview of GC and DD."
    Here is the real address---
 It's upto you
but plz reply soon!!
Edited by maanlovesgeet17 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

Param,

we can do it here if u want to or otherwise, we can do it in the same page where there are people's name. it's upto you. i can give yr personal email address if people want it to be private and stuff and they can still contact you! i was thinking so that it is one page so there won't be such mess....
 or
   i can put yr address for ex---- www.india-forums.com/forum_post
     on "Resquest to IF to interview of GC and DD."
 It's upto you
but plz reply soon!!

YES...I think thats a better IDEA...so that all stays in one page....lets do it ....😊..thanx for helping....

Absoluv thumbnail
For Dearest Preeti200 & DesiGal4TL & fairyeyes_zizi : No dears, I got ur message & I have already added them..πŸ‘πŸΌ.thanx sooo much for the prompt reply.πŸ€—...U do not need to send them again....this is just a reminder for all those who haven't sent any yet.πŸ˜•..PLEASE let ur buddies know if they wanna send messages to GC & DD to either reply to me at my email or to japreetm2815 or I think on the post that says " Request to IF for GC & DD interview"....Thanx dears....πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Absoluv: Thnx hun for confirimingπŸ˜ƒ
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the link given above isnt working
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanjana (baby_doll_2305)

Dear Gurmeet and Drashti,

I think u both are great actors, and you make the characters of maan and geet come alive! I just luv u both and I want to thank you for putting in so much effort and making Geet hui sabse parayi the best show on Indian television! :) Love you! Keep rocking! :)