OS-MaanEet-Maan's Dil Ki Dhadkan Geet -Pt2 on Pg11

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

MaanEet OS - Maan's Dil ki Dhadkan Geet ...

Part 1:-

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567704

Part 2- last part :-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567704?pn=11

Part 1 :- 

Maan's eyes fell on a white saree which he saw while they were selecting bridal wear for geet ..... He picks up the saree quietly without geet noticing & gives it to the sales girl & asks her to pack it & requests her to attach a red rose & adds a luv note on the wrapped gift package  & asks them to deliver it to the address given below .... 

The sales girl delivers it to geet's outhouse address .... nakul gets a call from maan asking to collect the package & keep it on geet's bed ...

After selecting the bridal wear ... maan & geet come home ...

Maan dropping geet in her myka ...

maan - geet I have not forgotten the sharath  & u have to fulfill it by tonight ....

maan winks at geet ... geet blushes at the mention of the sharath & maan winking at her ... she lowers her eyes ...

maan - but first go & get ready .... we will be going out in a short while ...

geet - where maan ....

maan - u will know about it very soon ... but first get ready ...

geet - ok ...

maan - I will be back in 30 min then we will go out ... so jaldi geet .....

geet - ok I will be ready .... but will u leave or not ... bcoz I need to change ....

maan - ok I am going ... but fast ...

maan leaves ... geet then goes inside her room & finds that a package is lying on the bed with a red rose on it ... & a love note attached to the package ....

Maan's ❤️❤️❤️❤️LOVE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ note ...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This saree is for my beloved❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ would be wife .... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️geet❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ... who is my love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ & life ❤️❤️❤️❤️.... geet please wear this saree now ..... For our special date ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tonight ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Geet opening the saree box & checking out the saree .... geet blushing ...

geet - date ... so this is what he said that I will come to know about it very soon .... maan wanted to take me out on a date ... & wants me to wear this saree ...

Continuing Maan's ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️love ❤️❤️❤️❤️note :-

geet as it is a very special day❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️.... as my love❤️❤️❤️❤️ said that she ❤️❤️❤️❤️will give me a special gift ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️today  ... so I thought Y not we make this day ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or that moment ❤️❤️❤️❤️a very special one ❤️❤️❤️❤️... so that we can cherish it for forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️....

Geet was getting ready now .... For the date maan was going to take her tonight ... geet's almost ready ... geet wore the white saree that maan has gifted her ... as per maan's wishes ...

Maan's already In the room .... maan's also wearing white shirt & he did not button couple of his shirt's top buttons ... so that we can see the taviz lying on his chest ...

geet was in front of the mirror checking her self as she finished tying the saree ... maan was so eager to see her in the saree that he came before the 30 min time he gave to geet  ....

Maan is mesmerised by geet's beauty .... Maan saw her image in the  mirror ... geet too now saw his image next to her ... as she was standing in front of the mirror ... & he can also see her thick black shiny dark hair lying flat on her back ... which was covering her entire back & waist ... as she was wearing a backless blouse ... geet turns & faces maan ....

maan is so mesmerised by geet's beauty .... He is walking towards her as though he is in a trance ...

geet is blushing even more ... by the looks maan was giving her ... looks like he was gonna eat her tonight😉😆 .... geet was feeling that her heart was beating even more faster at the sight of maan ... she again turns so that now again her back is facing maan ...

maan comes close to geet ... geet has her hands on her heart ... as though holding her heart ... will make any difference ... maan's presence behind her was enough for her to raise her heartbeats even more as his warm breath was falling on her neck ... & it was so obvious that her heart was now beating at a speed faster than before ...

Geet tries to go away from there but maan is quick for her ... he holds her pallu ... geet stops & places her hand on her shoulder on the pallu as she feels it was sliding off her ...

Maan holds her pallu and comes close to her ...

how is it 😊??????? do u like it or not ?????? let me know ?????? i am waiting for ur response .....

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOW really AWESOME!!!
Hope the actual scene is like this as well
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOW really AWESOME hope the actual scene's like this as well
dewdropred thumbnail

thnks dear ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaranya

WOW really AWESOME hope the actual scene's like this as well

hope so😊 .... but i know it will not be like tht ... as geet is angry with maan ...😭
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
simply amazing.. luved it..
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very nice Dew dear....kust saw the pis....she is looking really gorgeous.....and your imagination fits so well....I wish something cute happens today.....Ab Maan ne kabhi kai kam adura to choda nahin hai...toh shart kaise aduri chood dega!!!..😉.Ha Ha Ha 
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome loved it!!!!!👏
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha10

simply amazing.. luved it..

thnks swetha ...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

AWESOME DI...i was literally blushing di dnt knw y...other scenes i can wait and accept it di well not the winking one...tat is not Maan rite.... if we get tat it wud be like d hospitals will be full today... with every maaneet fanz having heart attack

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago