mrclassical thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW. I'm stunned.
What clear murkhis by Abhilasha on Saturday's episode.
Some people say Abhilasha can't sing classical songs. Her perfect rendition of Khatooba just proves her classical ability. Each note dealt with such power, such distinction, such perfection. It was like listening to a recorded performance.
Such clear murkhis are rare to find in most singers. What perfection!
Truly, Abhilasha deserves to win the competition. She is what you call a complete singer.

Let me point out a highly complicated phrase which Abhilasha sang so effortlessly. In the song, "Yeh din tum bin" there is a slight murkhi placed on the word "tum", which is extremely tough to sing. Abhilasha, proving her strong classical base again, sang this perfectly every single time. You can watch the performance and hear it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAw2XvdrCTg.

Fantastic performance Abhilasha!
Edited by mrclassical - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yep she has a crystal clear voice and is effortless.
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Mrclassical...where were you all these days...we needed these expert comments .I so agree with you and I do know a lot of people disagreed with you .She is a complete singer.
πŸ‘πŸΌAbhilasha IMHO  has been one of the most consistent and versatile singers of the season.The  precision with which she sings her mellifluous voice totally blew me off. Abhi your simplicity and your devotion to singing and your classical background  helped you to  sing the most difficult songs, with so much ease is your strength.πŸ‘
Your rendition of most songs with your melodious voice conveying the meaning of the song and putting in the right amount of feel and the spirit with which you sing ..you are top notch.A star.⭐️ aap mahir hai.
While you sing the audience just sway with your song as you draw them towards you because you are such an expressive singer.
You can sing in many languages..Hindi..Marathi..Tamil and Telugu and that is a big plus for a playback singer to beπŸ‘πŸΌ
I still can't get over your background vocals especially while singing Chaiya Chiaya(sung by Swapna Awasthi)..the crowd and the mentors were in raptures.It was mesmerizing.πŸ‘
A great singer like Lataji as she heard you sing minced no words but said you will soon sing your song...it speaks volumes about your singing.πŸ€—πŸ‘β­οΈ
This says it all .God bless you and you are already a winner to me and I hope you can win the tittle.😊

MAY VENKATACHELLAPTHY SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON YOU ABHILASHA

Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
mrclassical thumbnail
Great to see your support, Amukta, Gaayika and Summer3.
Abhilasha has truly improved since her days in Star Voice of India. Very few singers are able to sing each note with absolute perfection, Abhilasha is doing this marvelously at quite a young age.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, she is an effortless singer! She makes it look so easy, and then I think "I'm gonna try this too." I sound awful! πŸ˜† She has a very sweet voice and sings with lots of feel. She will go far as long as she keeps working hard and keeping as levelheaded as she is right now.
amukta thumbnail
@Zoobi Doobi....Thanks a lot for creating that siggy of Abhilasha..It truly is a wonderful picture and Abhilasha loved it with  Ganesh in it.It has been sent to her Zoobi.You are lucky for her and I thank you once again. Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail

Abhilasha has sweet voice and she is a versatile singer....

Abhilasha has more chances of winning the contestant...

amukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

Abhilasha has sweet voice and she is a versatile singer....

Abhilasha has more chances of winning the contestant...

she indeed is a comlete singer and please vote for her.