Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
me first. yippeee. πŸ₯³πŸ˜† Wow VM on kisna Theme. 😍 loved it sidra. Very nicely done. u made it at the right time. me not watching the show and so surviving on vms. Thanks for making it. πŸ€— Wow u added maan ki lagan sequence. that's my fav. Awesome. πŸ‘πŸΌ like the effects as well. Wonderful VM. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chandanafan

me first. yippeee. πŸ₯³πŸ˜† Wow VM on kisna Theme. 😍 loved it sidra. Very nicely done. u made it at the right time. me not watching the show and so surviving on vms. Thanks for making it. πŸ€— Wow u added maan ki lagan sequence. that's my fav. Awesome. πŸ‘πŸΌ like the effects as well. Wonderful VM. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Ritu πŸ€— - glad u liked it.....and same here - the last episode I saw was Tuesday. I just cant accept that Mishal is leaving LTL - and that mohit guy is gonna replace him - its gonna kill LTL!! 😭😭😭😭
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Sidra!

I've been a fan of your VMs for quite a while! Just stumbled across this thread here and decided that I should finally post some comments here!

Here's my comment on the Kisna Theme VM:

Awwww! I've become so emotional...Once again, another beautiful VM that's going into my favorites! :D

The song fits so perfectly with their situation (and ours, too!). But it's so true that Dutta-Naku's story will always be remembered and cherished!

"Hum mile na mile...Hum rahe, na rahe...Rahegi sada yahaan pyaar ki yeh dastaan...Sunenge sada jise yeh zameen aasmaan..."

I absolutely LOVE your scene selections for all the Dutta-Naku VMs you've made so far! And this one really made me feel so sad...It was more like a bittersweet sadness. I love this show so much - I never would have expected to find a show where I would be so touched by the characters and actors that even such short VMs like this one convey so much! *sigh* Do continue making many more VMs!

~ Borna
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Yaar.....The effects are mind blowingπŸ‘πŸΌKisna song suits D-N so much .......Loved it πŸ˜ŠEdited by divy609 - 13 years ago
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yupyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ˜› thank u thank u thank u thank uπŸ€— dear u don't know u have made vm on the theme that i wished to watch on TASHA....... n u have made it awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ may God bless u.. loved it❀️......... n i pray that we get our LTL back soon with its full charm........ 😍.........
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i watched it 7 times and then came to comment..😍....

i have always loved kisna theme..loved all the special effects that u used..😍

all the scenes u used went great with the music as well..😍

make more..πŸ˜›..i wanna c..πŸ˜†

btw, congo on becoming an IF dazzler...πŸ₯³
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome,it seems like the song is made only for them
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Hi Sidra!

I've been a fan of your VMs for quite a while! Just stumbled across this thread here and decided that I should finally post some comments here!

Here's my comment on the Kisna Theme VM:

Awwww! I've become so emotional...Once again, another beautiful VM that's going into my favorites! :D

The song fits so perfectly with their situation (and ours, too!). But it's so true that Dutta-Naku's story will always be remembered and cherished!

"Hum mile na mile...Hum rahe, na rahe...Rahegi sada yahaan pyaar ki yeh dastaan...Sunenge sada jise yeh zameen aasmaan..."

I absolutely LOVE your scene selections for all the Dutta-Naku VMs you've made so far! And this one really made me feel so sad...It was more like a bittersweet sadness. I love this show so much - I never would have expected to find a show where I would be so touched by the characters and actors that even such short VMs like this one convey so much! *sigh* Do continue making many more VMs!

~ Borna

Hi Borna πŸ€—

and thanks so much for watching and liking my VMs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I was thinking about making a new TaSha mix and heard this song - found it perfect for them.....hum mile na mile....hum rahe na rahe 😭😭😭
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Awesome Yaar.....The effects are mind blowingπŸ‘πŸΌKisna song suits D-N so much .......Loved it πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much - really means a lot πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishimano

yupyyyyyyyyyyyπŸ˜› thank u thank u thank u thank uπŸ€— dear u don't know u have made vm on the theme that i wished to watch on TASHA....... n u have made it awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ may God bless u.. loved it❀️......... n i pray that we get our LTL back soon with its full charm........ 😍.........

hey - what can i say i can read minds πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ - but anyway - really glad you liked it! Thank you so much for ur sweet comments πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And yes I really do hope mishal doesnt leave and the old LTL is back