Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Hey don't use the word 'bashing' so lightly....All of us cannot see and support the characters in the same way...And for what Anuraag did today, thoda toh criticize karne ka banta hai boss...

oh yaar when i use word bashing i don't mean exactly bashing by it ... so don't take it seriously please πŸ˜† Chill ... i use bashing lightly in some other way ... but if you feel offended will try and find another word ... but i did not mean bashing in that sense so relax
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anu😭😭😭...u better support taani in front of all tomorrow itself...😭😭😭.....yeh cv's ka tho..🀬😑😑😑
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swhr0HHgWZg[/YOUTUBE]

☺️

Mey ney pehley hi dekh liya tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lo Shonaa ne toh video hi post kar diya... Now how will I have a sound sleep tonight?😍
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Sadly it's nowhere near defending him.... It was the start of a complete disasterous ruin of character for him..... It's so not done how could Onu doubt their trust in relationship..... Hadd hoti hai ruining ki bhi.....😑😑

he didn't doubtd trust in their relation
he just meant tht she broke his trust of being an ideal bahu if tht wht he ws tryng to say
or like
i dunno
cvs have made me  completelyπŸ€ͺ
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

soapy dnt watch...kyunki after hearing wat onu said, trust me u wnt be able to defend him

phir bhi mein anu se naaraz nahiin hoon.....arre in sab maamle mein gusse mein kuch stupid baathein kaha hoga....and imagine...after what robbi did...all r blaming ...taani or anu.....i mean i too like robbi very much...but its not my anu's fault that there is a baby in his house in the first place....and taani being sooo duffer to keep her mouth shut...😭😭😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
I think what he meant was that by not hiding the truth about roby's kid from tani he put his trust in her ... and by telling moly about it she broke that trust ... i don't see anything wrong in what he said in this context ... when Onu said he can't lie to Tani he was showing his trust in her ... putting his trust in her and Tani in a way did break that trust ... so he is not wrong in that sense but thats how i see it and i could be wrong too

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

he didn't doubtd trust in their relation

he just meant tht she broke his trust of being an ideal bahu if tht wht he ws tryng to say
or like
i dunno
cvs have made me  completelyπŸ€ͺ

No Aashi he clearly said tune mera vishwas toda hai..... he said that she might have been honest to her friendship with Mouli but has broken his trust.... Itni si baat se itnaa bada conclusion nikaalna isnt senseless on what they are showing? Matlab dialogue writers bhi shayad change hue hai ab....
Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I think what he meant was that by not hiding the truth about roby's kid from tani he put his trust in her ... and by telling moly about it she broke that trust ... i don't see anything wrong in what he said in this context ... when Onu said he can't lie to Tani he was showing his trust in her ... putting his trust in her and Tani in a way did break that trust ... so he is not wrong in that sense but thats how i see it and i could be wrong too

thats what i thought too..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
But the other line about "roby ki ghalti samney a gai tou wo kia karta" i feel was more stupid and was not needed