Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah actually galti roby ki hai na then why all are blaming poorl taani.....roby ko toh aisai samjha rahe hain as if he did all good πŸ˜‘ only taani destroyed everything ....
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an Itching epi.. Happy that Anu dint shout Taani so much as i expected.πŸ˜‰

Mouli is two hearted jerk. cant take firm decisions...😑 Robi turned 75%gray character today and 100% tomoro πŸ˜‰ now in current Negative family Robi will also be added as a member 😈

How come Nupur heard Taposh talking over mobile on Terrace? πŸ€’ (Their homes were never so closeπŸ˜†)

Jonaki is happy for this.. (guess how is she still willing to marry a guy who's father of a child?? (guess so πŸ˜•) i know its only for money πŸ‘πŸΌ) Money made her mad πŸ˜ƒ

Before Taani comes and gives news Nupur came fastly as if she was waiting near the steps to interfere in between all and wat she came running hurrily.......

And at last she gave gray shade opinion on Taani to everyone.....😑😑
Rest of this week is full of Negatives, Taanu rona dhona, aggressiveness, hatred, positive turning negative, Mouli-Taposh marriage (i still doubt their marriage πŸ˜‰ i dont no why)

on 25th v see complete family turn opposite to Taani...πŸ€”

😑
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha_k

i know yar but and CV's attitude😑 someone critisized his work on FB and he said i will block u ppl if u say anything wrong about my work πŸ€ͺ

It's with almost all CVs of all shows, esp SP ones....NO CV will ever take the POV of fans and viewers into consideration....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They all work for what is called as TRPs.....But sadly they dont even know what gains them trps and what makes the show lose trps....πŸ€”
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: premeeristry

πŸ˜† mind refreshing go and watch the last part full too refreshing hojaoge...haan u can have cute but little taanu scene when she was crying on anu's shoulder

last shot wohi hein na...taani anu ko sab batha na pane wali....usse tho mind refreshing nahiin mind maddening hojaayega.......i was actually wondering about some imaginary scenes...😍...ab proper TL imaginary scenes mein hi dikhayi dethe hein...😍😍
Rose4yew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Mouli and Taposh together.. Bt I don't wanna break Robbie's heart.... Poor Boy..
As usual in all ekta soaps.. Taani is blamed again...
I heard like Ananya is gonna die in TL...  So.. i'm sure that'll affect TaAnu's life... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ekta... There's no one like you..
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramyaks

What an Itching epi.. Happy that Anu dint shout Taani so much as i expected.πŸ˜‰

Mouli is two hearted jerk. cant take firm decisions...😑 Robi turned 75%gray character today and 100% tomoro πŸ˜‰ now in current Negative family Robi will also be added as a member 😈

How come Nupur heard Taposh talking over mobile on Terrace? πŸ€’ (Their homes were never so closeπŸ˜†)

Jonaki is happy for this.. (guess how is she still willing to marry a guy who's father of a child?? (guess so πŸ˜•) i know its only for money πŸ‘πŸΌ) Money made her mad πŸ˜ƒ

Before Taani comes and gives news Nupur came fastly as if she was waiting near the steps to interfere in between all and wat she came running hurrily.......

And at last she gave gray shade opinion on Taani to everyone.....😑😑
Rest of this week is full of Negatives, Taanu rona dhona, aggressiveness, hatred, positive turning negative, Mouli-Taposh marriage (i still doubt their marriage πŸ˜‰ i dont no why)

on 25th v see complete family turn opposite to Taani...πŸ€”

😑

well ...now i am wondering whether to bother to watch the show this whole week full of negativites...πŸ˜•πŸ€”
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Read it on FB page of TL....πŸ˜† No offence to anyone.....πŸ˜†

"Taposh ko Mouli milna matlab bhikhari ko heera milna....." 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think this week is gonna be a disaster for taanu fans and will be the Most tragic week till now for Taanu fans😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Onu yelling at Tani scene will be tomorrow ... the one they showed in sbb
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maha_k

I think this week is gonna be a disaster for taanu fans and will be the Most tragic week till now for Taanu fans😭

I will never understand the logic behind ruining characters just to bring in twists and turns πŸ˜†