Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Salman has been stuck in a time warp unfortunately, ever since his first film 'Maine pyar kiya'.
Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is just some rubbish article about them .according to zoom katrina has denied all rumours of her breakdown on big boss set. Media has such a strong power they should not report baseless things and salman was quite nice with her .he also praised her hardwork and beauty but some people just sees his negatives. He is known for joking around and i think kat knows that and she was looking fine and comfortable with him. Also he did not call her .they went their to promote their movie for themselves.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Somii

This is just some rubbish article about them .according to zoom katrina has denied all rumours of her breakdown on big boss set. Media has such a strong power they should not report baseless things and salman was quite nice with her .he also praised her hardwork and beauty but some people just sees his negatives. He is known for joking around and i think kat knows that and she was looking fine and comfortable with him. Also he did not call her .they went their to promote their  movie for themselves.

she was very comfortable.. mid day people have gone mad.. loosers

she was showing him her belly dance after she cried.. i donot believe tht..
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@pulwasha ok. allu arjun made me think u r telugu. hmmm
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

@pulwasha ok. allu arjun made me think u r telugu. hmmm

Loveee Bunny alottttttttttt...😳😳 just finished Maryada Ramanna.. cutee movie..

BTW are u telugu?
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Loveee Bunny alottttttttttt...😳😳 just finished Maryada Ramanna.. cutee movie..

BTW are u telugu?

yes am telugu. maryada ramanna is a good movie . sunil surpassed all the heroes in his dance moves specially chiru

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

yes am telugu. maryada ramanna is a good movie . sunil surpassed all the heroes in his dance moves specially chiru

well i kinda skip the songs😆 but the movie was good overall.. u are a guy or girl?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

some members in  this forum loves Dolly to the core stating she says anything to the face and her loudness is accepted and she is not fake. They also supported Dolly when she was allover the house and abusive to the core and taking digs at fellow contestants beit shweta,ashmit,aanchal or manoj.I find surprising that these members  doesn't like sallu taking digs at kat or veena😕 Its his character that he talks like this to anyone and he is known for that.

Apart from that salman also praised katrina that she is hard working and how she used to do rehearsals etc etc. He not only mentioned Ranbir's name but he also mentioned Imran khan's name please dont forget that.

And someone questioned if he is worthy of standing next to Akshay kumar. People should not forget that Salman has given too many blockbusters in his life than Akshay Kumar. Sallu was industry way before Akshay. Akshay became a superstar after his 4 successive hits!!! And definetely with super success of Dabangg he prooved a point that he is still hot property at box office!!

doesn't katrina know how salman is going to talk? After being with him many years she knows exactly whats going to come, and she shouldnt have come to BB to promote!!!

Agree that kat should have stayed away from the promo........farah should hv come along with someone else........
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

well i kinda skip the songs😆 but the movie was good overall.. u are a guy or girl?

guy
destiny11 thumbnail
Spare Salman & Katrina alone😡