Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

but now i want sumone to make for me 🀣 with my name i cnt make frmyself 🀣🀣 or can I πŸ€”

πŸ€£πŸ€£ why do u want tht 🀣🀣 yeah u can make for urself also behoodi ur name is on the vm πŸ˜‰ and oye behoodi u can make stuff like this u shud be cool  πŸ˜Ž why request wen u can make it urself 🀣🀣🀣 and u said i motivated u 🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

I am bt ur not allowd to say it 🀣🀣🀣

U can tareef Im redi coz me love that song now more then ever and the Vm also 😍

yes coz its all my fault 🀣🀣🀣

Oh my fav part is the raj simran one coz its so perfect πŸ˜ specially the lyrics say kisso ke panon see and tht scene is perfect because tht was an epic dreamy moment πŸ˜ and then sadka kiya and their eyes are closed πŸ˜
YuNa4ever thumbnail

I knw i read 🀣🀣🀣 TMS 🀣🀣🀣 I knw its perfect for those words 😍

πŸ€£πŸ€£ this is so freakishly awesome 🀣🀣🀣 i know and in ur vm i loved loved the scenes with the musci πŸ˜ like the to to scene and the FE scenes hes thinking how cute πŸ˜ and the part baahon main jannat and she runs to him and the hug β˜ΊοΈ tht was so dreamy πŸ˜
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i also said tht on YT i think 🀣🀣🀣 i watched urs 5 times 🀣🀣🀣 And pye do u know DANGELZ shop is open i rerserved a post i need to request bt dont know wat to πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣 go req sumthing🀣🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Just dropped in to say hi to nadz

chooo chweet of u QBπŸ€—
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🀣 go req sumthing🀣🀣🀣

wats something πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ waise in was thinking maybe i shud req something from SeHa TT int πŸ˜thts soo cute πŸ˜³ bt im confused with the text πŸ€”
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

πŸ€£πŸ€£ why do u want tht 🀣🀣 yeah u can make for urself also behoodi ur name is on the vm πŸ˜‰ and oye behoodi u can make stuff like this u shud be cool  πŸ˜Ž why request wen u can make it urself 🀣🀣🀣 and u said i motivated u 🀣🀣🀣

🀣  knw that thats why i dnt req 🀣🀣🀣 bt now i wanna 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah u did 🀣🀣🀣 coz me wud leave it unfinished forever 🀣🀣🀣

btw i have kaam gg πŸ˜•
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

yes coz its all my fault 🀣🀣🀣

Oh my fav part is the raj simran one coz its so perfect πŸ˜ specially the lyrics say kisso ke panon see and tht scene is perfect because tht was an epic dreamy moment πŸ˜ and then sadka kiya and their eyes are closed πŸ˜

ofcourse

I knw thats why i used that 😍

one part was khudaya ve bt then sumthing wasnt right so i removed it and u knw the part wer labon ko scene is there and thelocker room one pops up 🀣🀣🀣 it wasnt suppose to cum there it was suppose to cum on the locker room scene time 🀣🀣 bt it movedπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🀣  knw that thats why i dnt req 🀣🀣🀣 bt now i wanna 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah u did 🀣🀣🀣 coz me wud leave it unfinished forever 🀣🀣🀣

btw i have kaam gg πŸ˜•

u know u are mad 🀣🀣 i swear if i knew how to do all this i wudnt even both requesting dont know wats up with i 🀣🀣🀣

awww yeah i motivated u or threatened u 🀣🀣🀣 bt the point is its so perfect πŸ˜

awwww ok u go do some work πŸ˜† ill stay here and tareef a little and then go do some work also 🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

πŸ€£πŸ€£ this is so freakishly awesome 🀣🀣🀣 i know and in ur vm i loved loved the scenes with the musci πŸ˜ like the to to scene and the FE scenes hes thinking how cute πŸ˜ and the part baahon main jannat and she runs to him and the hug β˜ΊοΈ tht was so dreamy πŸ˜

i knw 🀣🀣🀣

I knw the white date na?? me loved that too😳 and the behoodi to to scene 🀣🀣🀣 i had to use that 🀣🀣 bth her behoodi scenes he was thinking offπŸ˜‰