Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
beautiful ending. loved how you gave us a glimpse of the wedding and the aftermath. am so happy that these two are together again after living through so much. update with the epilogue soon. i'll be eagerly waiting.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
So sad to see this fic end😭

I totally loved these lines..😍

She had said that God made us with half hearts only, when we find our soul mates they become one and we become whole; people who are destined to be together will find their way to each other, no one can stop it…because it was God's will.
divareena thumbnail

Love how maan and geet cannot wait to get married as they both will be waking up together every day.

So sweet of maan to give the other pair of payal to geet which she had left behind in his car. He had kept it with him all this time.

Wow they are going to have a beach front wedding.

Aww so sweet that maan wanted to see geet before the wedding but she refused as it is bad luck.

Wow she wore a red and white bridal outfit and maan is speechless by her beauty.

Lool pinky,annie and nancy were asking for too much money but maan had no choice but to give it to them to see geet.

It was so romantic the way you described their wedding night.

johnangad thumbnail
wat a hot sr! just perfect!!!! finally mg together and ur promise of an epilogue :p
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
beautiful ending
loved it
loved maaneet
loved da wedding
girls teasing maan
awesome
thanks 4 da wonderful ff
thanks 4 all ur hard work
thanks 4 da pm

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jaz   🤗......Thank u for the wonderful update and PM....... It was prefect…everything was perfect.......like u said......the beginning,the marriage and the beautiful ending 😍.......awesome song selection once again ⭐️........waiting for the epilogue.....plz continue.....TC 😊

mitzi11 thumbnail
it was beautiful & magnificent
both part yippe they got married
& consummate there marriage
finally there one
pls cont soonnnnnnn
want to read the enddddddddddd
thanks pm
annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwww, what a beautiful ending!
so i finally managed to read it....i was waiting for you to update last night, but then i had to go to sleep cause i had a midterm today! and i was like dyingg at school while studying, cause i knew you had updated, but i had to wait till after my midterm!
which reminds me, i STILL have to read a bouquet of roses!

but anyways, i lavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved the endingg
it was simply beautiful! :)
noww, on to the next onee :)
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear loved the update it was really beautiful
the way u wrote it was just marvellous fantastic amazing
i just loved the every bit of it the way u explained their whole nyt at the beach
ooo that was just so sweet waking up every morning in this manner nuthing could b better than this 4 them 4 those love birds which can now fly together easily happily
wedding was really ravishing near that beach nd that pier so many memories attached to it
so the best memory of their life has also gt attached to it
nancy nd pinky part was really sweet the way they were fighting nd marco was just adorable he brought those orchids loved maanz restless ness nd the way they all were testing his patience
nd finallyy he gt his reward as his mishti
the moment he would love to lock in his mind forever nd ever nd ever
the part was completely enchanting dear really it was beautiful
u really drive me crazy by ur ff u wrote it so well
so du keep writing nd showering us with ur great writing skills nd such beautiful stories
du continue soon dear will b waiting eagerly
thnx 4 the pm
tc
god bless u

ammu5 thumbnail
awesome ff read all in a go bring down the pain n emotions superbly ur choice of songs were superb love u for this beautiful yet painful FF