blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I request the Moderator to allow this thread on this forum, since the JJKN section was archived long ago, and we have no other means of reaching the channel. If Sony officials have even a one percent chance of visiting this forum to gauge public reaction, they will at least look at this thread. Moreever, JDJ and JJKN have two things in common: Sony and Mona Singh.

We, the die-hard fans of the show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, earnestly appeal to the channel and producers to launch a sequel to the show soon. It's popularity has not dented in the years since it ended; rather, the number of videos that are uploaded on Youtube and still more that are requested are testament to its undying appeal. Recently, it also won an ITA Milestone award. It has also been nominated for the BIG Star TV show of the Decade. Armaan-Jassi have been nominated by SET India itself for the India ne bana di jodi awards.

I request all fans of the show to put in their appeals in this thread. We don't know if this will reach the people we want it to, but it is up to us to make the effort.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post Blyton..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ had been wanting to start something like this since a long time.. but since we jjkn fans are beghar 😭 here on I-F.. dint know how to do it..

Hoping that this appeal does make through to the concerned people on Sony or the makers of JJKN.. a die hard fan of JJKN, a request to the people concerned.. please pay attention to what the fans really need..since the recent ongoing awards n voting lines show that JJkn is still thoroughly loved n cherished by people all over..

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So we have a mona fans here too πŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post blyton ...πŸ€—
so many shows r now a days coming back with sequels..so why not jjkn...??????
just hope diya is listening 
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JJKN was indeed a very nice show...but they completely screwed it in the end....except for the last few months, it was a fantastic show and i atleast would love to see a sequel!!!
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavelonmove

JJKN was indeed a very nice show...but they completely screwed it in the end....except for the last few months, it was a fantastic show and i atleast would love to see a sequel!!!

agree with u completely...
they just destroyed it in the end.....with some unexpected character & story🀒
I would just faint if the sequel happensπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

So we have a mona fans here too πŸ˜†

why not???😳
mona is very much a part of JDJ
she was the winner of season1 ,host in season2 & now again hosting season4πŸ˜ƒ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poo_s

agree with u completely...
they just destroyed it in the end.....with some unexpected character & story🀒
I would just faint if the sequel happensπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

When they followed the original show, it was damn good like Armaan says but when they deviated from the original that's where they failed.πŸ˜”
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Many channels are bringing their good shows back that's which have a fan following like Kitni ... is back on Imagine, Chhoti Bahu will be back on Zeetv. the same makers forgot their no. 1 show ever that's JJKN. Sony has been down on fiction content since ages, JJKN was its last best show which made it reach no2. They are bringing KBC season5 then why not JJKN which has been showered with awards and nominations recently.
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

When they followed the original show, it was damn good like Armaan says but when they deviated from the original that's where they failed.πŸ˜”

in other word...
when TD use their not_in_working_state DIMAG
it failed