Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Duuno why, but while reading ur FF, the image of Ahem that comes to my mind is that of Yudi of RKAB..This was probably the only serial I used to watch on TV for sometime (RKAB went down the drain after sometime)..I really admired Yudi and he could emote well..

I just cant imagine the Ahem of Saathiya to be so romantic, bcos I have always seen him as a rude and arrogant person..The only emotion that he shows is anger and he lives up to his name AHEM (EGO)..

No offence meant Ahem lovers, its just my view..I guess he will gain more admiration once the romantic side of Ahem is shown..

Originally posted by: ruksm

Oh God no privacy in Modi Masion..Kohi bhi kabhi bhi kisi ke be kamre mein gus sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koki, saw her son in Gopi's room and let her imaginations run wild😉.

That was a sweet update..But yeh dil maange more..👏👏👏

Next part, a nice romantic scene with lots of privacy please..

Nahi yaaar, koki ko kya pata uss ka badmaash beta apne kamre mein phir se shift hua hai, hai na? Yup will definitely update sooon. Thx and hugs! 😊

Originally posted by: ruksm

Duuno why, but while reading ur FF, the image of Ahem that comes to my mind is that of Yudi of RKAB..This was probably the only serial I used to watch on TV for sometime (RKAB went down the drain after sometime)..I really admired Yudi and he could emote well..

I just cant imagine the Ahem of Saathiya to be so romantic, bcos I have always seen him as a rude and arrogant person..The only emotion that he shows is anger and he lives up to his name AHEM (EGO)..

No offence meant Ahem lovers, its just my view..I guess he will gain more admiration once the romantic side of Ahem is shown..

Yup that's true. The way he is portrayed makes it difficult for us to imagine him in any other mood. However offscreen he does some masti, thank god for that 😆 Even in the updates i tried to write in such a way that Aham was always in control as that is how i imagine Aham of saathiya when he would be romantic(god noes when ). 100% agreed that he'll get more admiration once egoistic Aham becomes romantic Aham 😳

Working on it. I will dedicate the next update to u! 😉
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aawwww sooo sweet...thnx a lot...well i m waitin for it!!
hope its too hawt ;)
nd updt soon
asap :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
m waitinnn..will ya updt in sumtym..or  else i sleep..plzz reply..:)
@ tina:So sry babe, i couldn't, really sry yaar. Feeling guilty 😕Edited by khansk - 13 years ago
This update is dedicated to dearest Tina...Saath Nibhaane Ke Liye loads of thank yous! Hugs to youuuuu!

So finally the night has ended after 8 parts. Now Aham is sleeping and Kokila, who thinks that GoHam has consummated their marriage is on cloud 9 and extremely happy and proud of her Gopi vahu for winning over her son. She shared her happiness with Hetal and her husband and told them of her plan which they happily agreed to. Sweethearts, here is the next part. Enjoy!

Part 9

Gopi came out of the bathroom to find her Ahamji sleeping. She was very dreamy today and couldn't stop smiling despite the fact that she was already late. She quickly and silently got ready bacause she was pretty sure that if her Ahamji woke up, he would delay her further and she could not afford that. Before she left the room, she covered sleeping Aham fully with the blanket and closed the door. She did not wake Aham up for she knew that it was friday and the men will only leave for the office after lunch. She literally ran down the stairs into the kitchen and found Kokila and Hetal smiling at her. She obviously did not know why, so she just proceeded with her work. But since breakfast was cooked and tea was ready, the only thing that needed to be done was the dishes. While washing them, Gopi immediately had a flashback of the night before and how for the first time Aham had touched her so sensually. She blushed at the thought, keeping her face down so that no one would see.

"Gopi vahu( pls correct me guys, is it vahu or bahu?!?) ajj dupeher ke khane mein khali dahl chawal aur saag peka lena(Gopi, for today's lunch cook some rice, dahl and spinach),"Gopi was brought back to reality by Kokila who told her what to cook for lunch. Gopi replied, "jee maaji." Gopi had her morning breakfast of tea and toast. As usual she would sit and talk to Baa, Hetal or anyone in the house before making lunch. Soon it was time to start cooking and Gopi proceeded. It was also time to wake Aham up although this was always done by Kokila she was more than happy to allow her darling daughter-in-law to do it. But of course Gopi who was busy, couldn't. For some reason Kokila felt dissappointed and had a good mind to make Gopi stop her work and attend to Aham but the logical Koki just proceeded on to wake her Aham dikra up as she too needed to speak to him.

"Aham dikraaaaaa! Uth jao beta," Gopi said in her motherly voice. Aham immediately got up unlike normal days when he would protest. Now it was his turn to be embarrassed. He was in Gopi's room not even properly covered and his mother was here. As if reading his thoughts, Kokila said gently, "Aham, mein aap ko yahaan dekh kar bohot khush hun aur umeed hai ke tum Gopi vahu ko bohot khush rakhoge. Chota sa hi dil hai us pyari si larki ka, aur is dil ka khyal tumhe hi rakhna hai(Aham, i m really happy to c u here, hope u will keep gopi happy. That poor girl has such a fragile heart and now u hv 2 take care of it)," "jee maa, " was Aham's prompt reply. Then in her usual strict voice, she added, "Gopi vahu se keh dena ke aap ka saman yahaan rakhde( tell Gopi to shift your stuff here). Filal mein aap ke kapre lati hun ( as for now, i shall bring your clothes)." With that, she gave Aham a motherly peck on his forehead and left the room feeling satisfied.

Soon Aham was all dressed in his office wear and ready for lunch. He went down earlier into the kitchen and found Gopi there alone. He thanked god immensely. He saw that she had swiped her finger on the spoon used to stir the food, to taste. But before she could put the finger into her mouth to taste it, Aham took her hand and put her finger in his mouth, all the while, staring at her. Gopi was surprised and didn't notice when Aham entered but soon she felt a vibe go through her whole body as Aham stared at her with her finger in his mouth. She looked away after she could not hold the stare any longer. After a while, Aham released her finger and said casually, "acha swad hai( its tasty)," but then added saucily "lekin ungli ka zyada swad tha ( but the finger was tastier)." He then wondered to himself, if just her finger left his heart beating so fast, then what about her... "Arre Aham dikra, aap rasoi mein?! kuch chahiye tha?" Aham's thoughts were interrupted by Hetal Kaki. He just replied as naturally as he could, "nahi woh bas pyass bhujane aaya tha ( no, just quenching my thirst)," glancing at Gopi. Gopi got the message and blushed. Hetal Kaki saw this exchange and said, "achaaa," there was a teasing manner in Hetal's voice which went unnoticed by Aham as he was too busy thinking about Gopi although she was just beside him. Just as Aham was leaving the kitchen, Kokila entered, and enquired, "Aham dikra, Gopi vahu ko keh diya na?(Aham, u told gopi vahu already right?)" Then Aham remembered and said, directing at Gopi, "haan, woh zara mera saaman kamre mein rakh dena," Gopi nodded. Hetal and Kokila smiled at each other knowingly.

Soon lunch was served. However Gopi dared not go near Aham in case he did something naughty and someone noticed. However Aham noticed this and couldn't help but feel amused. Throughout the meal Aham was quiet and each time his eyes met Gopi's (which was quite a lot) he would smirk and Gopi would shyly look away. Soon lunch was over and as Gopi was clearing the dishes along with Maani and Rashi, Aham came up to her and whispered, "filaal to bach gayi(referring to her avoiding him during lunch) lekin raat ko kaisi bacho gi, jab hum dono kamre mein akele honge?(right now u managed to escape but how will u escape later at night when v will be in the room alone?)" Leaving Gopi's heart beating way too fast, Aham left for the office after carressing her back lightly.

After Aham left and all the household chores were finally finished, instead of taking an afternoon nap like she normally does(c, life in mm is not tht difficult. LOL), Gopi went to the guest room and gathered Aham's stuff. She brought to her room happily. Once everything was in the room, she started arranging them nicely. She could smell the familiar scent of Aham's aftershave and now they were starting to grow desires in Gopi's body and soul. She was done within 45 minutes as there were only some files, shoes, clothing and toiletries. Meanwhile in the office, Aham was in a jolly mood. He smiled at most of his colleagues and never lost his temper and of course was constantly caught daydreaming. He had changed! All he was waiting for was to go home-no, he was waiting for sleeping time and we all know why.

It was already 7 in the evening, way past time to go home, but this Chirag ( wat r their names and which one is aham's father?!?! Help pleeeeeese) and Parag(?) were still not done. Aham was getting irritated and had a good mind to leave early when they came out of their cabin. When they arrived home, the ladies were preparing dinner including Gopi so Aham had to satisfy himself by just looking at her. He then went to freshen up and entered Gopi's room. There his kurta was on the bed, waiting to be worn. Aham's love for Gopi was increasing with every look she gave, everytime she shyed away and everything she did. Not only that, she has arranged his stuff so well! He got ready and sat at the dining table waiting to be served by his wife and conveyed this message through his eyes. Gopi dutifully started piling his food while he looked at her hands connected to a slender wrist. He mentally told himself that he would kiss those hands later in the privacy of their room. In the middle of the meal, Kokila announced that she needed to inform the family of something important. After receiving nods of approval from Heta and her husband, she started: Mrs Kapoor(some family friend) daughter was getting married and the ceremony was to be held in Goa (sry, dont really noe the places) since the office needed to be managed and Jigar was going to start a new project, the two elder men and Jigar would not be able to go, so there would be no reasons for their wives to go either. So she has decided to send Aham and Gopi for the two day wedding. While Aham was overjoyed hearing this, Gopi was more concerned about the house. She would talk to Maaji about it later...

To be continued...

Yups this was Koki's plan. Hope my saathiyas enjoyed it! Do continue reading and saath nibhate rehna!
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarah that was fantastic! Loved it. Can't wait for more. By the way this naughty Ahem is delicious love him.

Originally posted by: babyblue352

Sarah that was fantastic! Loved it. Can't wait for more. By the way this naughty Ahem is delicious love him.

How i wish he could be shown like this in the show. But wat to do? *sighs*