~ MAAN yamla pagla deewana...GEET ki Jawani...~

LVraaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌVMss of the dayzz!! πŸ€“ CREDIT GOES TO BOTH >> Bheegiyaadain  (VM1)/ Riya (VM2). . .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYXxvdxRKas[/YOUTUBE] 
(VM1)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phmdpQ9Brsk[/YOUTUBE] 
(VM2)

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ BRILLIANT WORKSSSSS...FULL ON MAHIII GUYSS...KEEP IT UP..πŸ€—πŸ€—

LET'S Have some funnzz... !!

RAPID FIREE ROUNDzz WIth MANEETIANZZ~

1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word..
2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ?? 
3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..??
4) Maan or Geet the better lover..??
5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ??
6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..??
7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ?? 
8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar.. 
9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear ..
10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode 

Abhi abhi mili khabar ke anusaar ... GEET set izz on MAHINESS FIREEEE nowadayzz!! Hai Rabbaa!! ...🀣
🀣
havee funzzzz,sit back nd Get readyy,brace yourself guyzzz... as all your MOST WANTED WISHES finally coming trueeee!!😍 
☺️  πŸ€ͺ 
WHICH one ?? Yu about to find out in coming epi.. πŸ˜‰with Twisterzzz coming along the wayy as well.. 
😈
what goes around comes around hai na!!..
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

IDIOTZZ FFAMLIY>>
 πŸ€’
S
Orry*holding my both dreamy ears*
πŸ˜† (NIHU ARe yu reading ths)🀣
😳
.. will make up forr it soonz..πŸ˜›

p/s:>> humble request if yu guys want to pms plzz do.. but avoid Spamming nd Bashing plzz.. as i hate negativity.. thank yu..πŸ₯± πŸ˜³

😎till then, dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte aur MAHII.. nd do reply to all the RAPID FIRE QUESTs while yu still can !!.. πŸ˜›πŸ€—

Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
VInu - Muni is half dead right now, and you want me to dead full and final?

Anyways i want sare woh bhi white, phul and phinal, no changes in track samjhe tum...

Acha humara rapid fire hum pur hiπŸ˜‰....

1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word.. Romance πŸ˜
2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ??  Both πŸ˜› (my besharam desire na, haina haina?)
3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..?? For me Jaan lewa season...Tell you honestly red and black my favorite color, meri jaan leyte hai, and white is white, never ignore it's purity....
4) Maan or Geet the better lover..?? Maan is not better, he is actually killer lover πŸ˜‰...He is better
5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ?? Mr.Dusht Dhanav is very dreamy πŸ˜³
6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..?? Ms. Hoshiyarpur Express urf Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana....
7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ??  Mahi tunes
8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar..  Saree
9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear .. If she is in Saree than he will be in formal suit...otherwise Casual wear
10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode ?  1 whole week, Grand shaadi, samjhe tum (MSK style)..Phul Mehndi, Masti, Mohabbat.....

I hope i havent make you confuse with my reply, abb tumhare raaz ke aage toh i am very clear, and open πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...

Oye who sent negative PM and bashed?😑

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

VInu - Muni is half dead right now, and you want me to dead full and final?

Anyways i want sare woh bhi white, phul and phinal, no changes in track samjhe tum...

Acha humara rapid fire hum pur hiπŸ˜‰....
Anyways i will update my reply, give me few minutes....

waiting forr it,..πŸ€“

Anyways who sent negative PM and bashed?😑

Too many namess with weird intolerable requestss !! 

Muniza

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vinu........................ ( comes ruunning frrm ootherr end of the corridor ....)πŸ€—πŸ€—

mahiiiiiiiii

mahiiiii

ho ho ho !!!

you are finally here .... 

cant contaiin mera jooy ..

khushi ke aansooon flowing .. flowwing ...😭😭

now i shall go rread urr pppost !!!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello jij
okie nice one me to full dead this time for sure

Will write Rapid fire ltr little bit of thinking ke saath need sometime heeee
okie
btw my name is Preet incase you dont know
me new new idiot
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Vinu........................ ( comes ruunning frrm ootherr end of the corridor ....)πŸ€—πŸ€—

mahiiiiiiiii

mahiiiii

ho ho ho !!!

you are finally here .... 

cant contaiin mera jooy ..

khushi ke aansooon flowing .. flowwing ...😭😭

now i shall go rread urr pppost !!!

Oye Nautanki, thanks to me, time pur bulaya😑

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ€—

LET'S Have some funnzz... !!
Sure bring it onπŸ˜†

RAPID FIREE ROUNDzz WIth MANEETIANZZ~

1 ) White sari aur??.. ..
Do bohat aache options jo the Romance aur Baarish meri pyaari Tantrum Sis aur Meri JKS-PKB Saathi ne de diya....Toh mere liye White saari with Maan putting SINDOOR in Geet's Maang (Red hai na...So we have RED AND WHITE Combo πŸ˜‰)...
 dont mind a Dance of Passion, but since we have already had a Kurbaan Hua....i would prefer a Kiss of Love😳
White (Okay time for some Gyan hereπŸ˜†) because its the manifestation of the presence of all color, It stands for wholeness and completion....white is the only color which splits into giving us 7 colors all of which are associated with various forms of love...be it passion,compassion,warmth etc....Geet is Complete kyuki she is enveloped in Maan's Love...so WHITE
They complete and complement each other....Maan is the better Lover because Geet brings out the best in him...and its only because of Maan's love Geet is shedding all her inhibitions that she even went on to say He could Kiss her...SO BOTH

Mr.Dusht Dhanav was, is and will always be DreamyπŸ˜‰

MRS.Hoshiyaarpur express
I would like to see how a Mahi Song will look....So MAHI SONG (Not a film song which has Mahiness ...But an original Mahi Sound Track for GHSP)
Sari any day looks Elegant and Sexy at the same time😳

Maan in Casuals... (Missing the Baby Pink Shirt😭)
1 whole week Full on masti,mazak, dhamaal,pyar,Sweet nok-jhoks ,Mahiness etc
 Each and every rasam....Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet sab kuch hona chahiye and NOT RUSHED PLEASE...Geet and Maan deserves all the happiness in the world😊

JeejududeπŸ€—....Aapke liye Pari ka pyar bhara Namaskar...
My Inputs in Green......Awesome post....πŸ˜‰

Wishing the entire Team of GHSP, both the Cast and Crew all the best.....with the Wedding Week coming ahead....Just give it your best shot...and the episodes will turn out to be AWESOME.....😊

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
😑1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word..

Sari aur Baarrish !!!

Dance of passiiion that leads to thee kiiss of lovee ... yeeh dill maangee morre you see ..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Red, white and Purplee .... black iis ooout !!! atleast forr noww ... okay, you didnt ask forr my ppersonal choice, firr bhi .. bahut ho gaya black .. MSK is only iin black lateely ... 

Both!!! Both !! Both !!!

Mr. Dreamy Dushht Daanav.. liike crack jack, thooda meettha , thoda namkeen !!

Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana and Mr. Hoshiarpur for one anothers sake !!

Vinu love , kab se dil main khwaaish thi .. ek full on Mahii song ho jaye, with a female version to it as well ....we never get to hear Geet's side of the feelings at all... Geet-hui BGM se parayi ...πŸ˜•

Saree ... Saree ... Saree .. woh bhi red and white .... Red and White pehene waaloo ki baat hi kuch aur hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. sorry about the shameless chori of a ciggi brand !! but line ko choro bhavnao ko samjho .. samjhe tum?😳

Geet in Casuals should be cool, but she could look stylish .. and please yaar ... dhrasti ke original curls ko kabhi toh dikhao on the show .. whoever said heroines can only have straight hair .. i hate this stereotyping πŸ˜‘😑 curly baal waale insaan nahi hote kya .... 

okay .. niha breath in .. breath out .. relax ... 

haan toh main kya bol rahi thi ... ek dum hatke look ho jaye .. for both maan and geet, may be something that we have never seen, and would never expect !!

One week full of masti, dhamaal, fun and games .. and ends with a one hour special .. shaadi!!

Sorry about the greed .. but .. tum log khoob enjoy karo .. i can only come back and watch all this ...!!!
In main se even if one or two comes true ...I will be blessing you all frm wherever i am !! and feeling thrilled ..

Vinu .. all the best with the shaadi ke preps!!  I know and i am suure the entire team in full on working towards it almost like it were a real shaadi and all that ... so, rock on !! its going to be the best shaadi Indian TV ever saw .. not in terms of pomp and splendour but, in terms of emotions, feel and execution!!
HALLA BOL !!

Loads of Love,
Nautanki πŸ˜‰
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—

haan ... time pe bulaya .. aur Vinu bhaag gaya ....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: muniza75

Oye Nautanki, thanks to me, time pur bulaya😑

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

😑1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word..

Sari aur Baarrish !!!

Haila itni sardi hai na, maine baarish ka socha hi nahin, waise yaar itni sardi mein baarish ho aur uss pur MaanEet ka hot scene ho, toh no sardi😳...Nihu  phul nautanki, phul dreamy...Loved your choice, Geet ki tarah lolz...

Dance of passiiion that leads to thee kiiss of lovee ... yeeh dill maangee morre you see ..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Exactly!!! Meri besharam desire according to Mr. LVraaz.....

Red, white and Purplee .... black iis ooout !!! atleast forr noww ... okay, you didnt ask forr my ppersonal choice, firr bhi .. bahut ho gaya black .. MSK is only iin black lateely ... 

Both!!! Both !! Both !!!

Good, smarty!!

Mr. Dreamy Dushht Daanav.. liike crack jack, thooda meettha , thoda namkeen !!

Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana and Mr. Hoshiarpur for one anothers sake !!

Hahaha, good one.....

Vinu love , kab se dil main khwaaish thi .. ek full on Mahii song ho jaye, with a female version to it as well ....we never get to hear Geet's side of the feelings at all... Geet-hui BGM se parayi ...πŸ˜•

Sahi kaha Nihu, seriously female version aana chahiye

Saree ... Saree ... Saree .. woh bhi red and white .... Red and White pehene waaloo ki baat hi kuch aur hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. sorry about the shameless chori of a ciggi brand !! but line ko choro bhavnao ko samjho .. samjhe tum?😳

Geet in Casuals should be cool, but she could look stylish .. and please yaar ... dhrasti ke original curls ko kabhi toh dikhao on the show .. whoever said heroines can only have straight hair .. i hate this stereotyping πŸ˜‘😑 curly baal waale insaan nahi hote kya .... 

Once again Agreed, i am tried of seeing her in braid, wanna see her hair down, or curls....

okay .. niha breath in .. breath out .. relax ... 

haan toh main kya bol rahi thi ... ek dum hatke look ho jaye .. for both maan and geet, may be something that we have never seen, and would never expect !!

One week full of masti, dhamaal, fun and games .. and ends with a one hour special .. shaadi!!

Wah wah wah, kya baat hai, ek teer se do nishaneπŸ‘....

Sorry about the greed .. but .. tum log khoob enjoy karo .. i can only come back and watch all this ...!!!
In main se even if one or two comes true ...I will be blessing you all frm wherever i am !! and feeling thrilled ..

Vinu .. all the best with the shaadi ke preps!!  I know and i am suure the entire team in full on working towards it almost like it were a real shaadi and all that ... so, rock on !! its going to be the best shaadi Indian TV ever saw .. not in terms of pomp and splendour but, in terms of emotions, feel and execution!!
HALLA BOL !!

Loads of Love,
Nautanki πŸ˜‰