Ashi Yuvi Mix: Tum Mile (Love Reprise)

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey people! OMG! I seriously miss mix making! Its the best thing to do when you are free!☺️😳😳 Neways so yaa finally finished this mix...after I dont know how many months!! So congratulations to me for finishing it! I know Anu made on Tum Mile but there is difference btwn the songs and I was just dying to make on this one...I love this version☺️😳☺️ I hope you guys like it and love it too!☺️😳😳

Here it is (embedding the video but watch on youtube since its HD πŸ˜›):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImsGiLvmpA0[/YOUTUBE]

I hope you guys love it!☺️ Do comment pleej!☺️😳
Love,
Naps

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RESSSSSSSSSSSS..big fat squishyyyyyyyyyyyyyy resssssssssssssss
edited

napsssssssssssssssssssssssss....omgggggggggggggggggg nappsssssssss..dis has to be your besteststestttttttt vm ever..the song the scenes..the mood..was just soo right..it just clicked niyati shah..im lost for words right now..😲..😍
u just made me realise why i love remix and why i love THEMπŸ€— so much...its because they complete each other..despite  their solitary qualms about love and loneliness...they created magic and passion on thier own terms  ..in their own zone...which no one cud invade..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i loved d begining..esp wen d page flipped and dat initial tune started playing...mind began to sway wid d music..dat was d effect it was having on me...den d initial lamhe lol....
then *wham* tum mileeeee and AY huggyyyyyyyyyyyy😍😍..omggggggg...my heart just skipped a beat....tum mile toh jeena aa gaya...and d TTMO hawaldar scene....and more..

tujh me kinara dikhe.dil ko sahara dikhe..and d common room dance...kya yaar tu maregi kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜†........?!?!?!?!?...im gonna die of excitement ..☺️☺️

tum mile toh ab kya hai kami..tum mile toh duniya mil gayi...omgg..yuvi looked adorable while he was gazing at her.....😳
tu hi sheher mera..tujh me hai ghar mera..n the AY embracing each oder...-classic!

tum mile toh mil gaya humsafar..tum mile toh khud ki hai khabar..tum mile toh rishta sa ban gaya..
by god! cud u have chosen more perfect lyrics for them?!?!? i dnt think so...it just fits like hand in glove....tum mile toh jeena aa gaya...ashi mili toh yuvi ko life ka pure meaning and jeene ka matlab mil gaya..she was the reason for his being...his happiness and his passion..

LONG STORY SHORT!
MUJHE AISA HI LADKA CHAHIYEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†*im serious*
ps: im dead aftr seeing dis niyu...esto era un juego muerto absoluto ripper niyu..

amado ello al corazn .. su ms fino alguna vez! bravo!

loadz of love!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg love u yar......
me tumhari fan ho gai yar... i love the mix.... i can't express that how much i love it......  and i really miss my ashi yuvi....
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is simply out of the world ... It's awesome πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.... Too good to give any comments ... loved every bit of it ... the synchronization was fabulous ... great work πŸ‘πŸ‘
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nappy, I have NO WORDS, really..I HAVE NO WORDS, to tell you how much I loved this! πŸ€—πŸ€— I could have strangled you in a hug right now...It's THAT wonderful. πŸ˜³

The synchronization was OUT OF THIS WORLD! πŸ˜ƒ  Honestly, every part matched the scene PERFECTLY..It was almost like you can make AY perform scenes to match the lines. πŸ˜³ And the song selection - AMAZING. πŸ‘ Loved the song! πŸ˜³

I'm gonna catch up on your channel on Youtube and watch all your VMs! Just LOVE you a lot, after this. πŸ˜ƒ
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nitzieeeee....i loved itt!!!
will give detailed comment 2morow
leeseunggilove thumbnail
omg iv never written such a big post..
smriti syndrome happeningπŸ˜†.
loved it nappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

girly uv turned me into a huge blob of mush.AGAINπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Debo:

Thank you so much Debo!!πŸ€—πŸ€— I am soo happy that you loved it this much! Trust me, it just feels awesome!☺️😳😳 Thank youuuuuuuuu!πŸ€— Merci beaucoup! Je suis tres contente que tu l'aimes! ☺️😳😳

And yes i think you got it what I was trying to show in the beginning...that no matter what, no matter how many differences they have...he just ends up before her face!☺️😳😳 Me loves them!☺️😳 Am so glad u loved the mix and I know right? This song is beautiful and fits AY perfectly!☺️😳😳 I was dying to make mix on this actually...since my vacations, I guess! Whenever I started, I couldn't finish this one in a day! And yesterday I DIDDDDDDDD!! So yaaaaaaaaa...this is one of my longest mix-making duration (before I finish 2-3 more πŸ˜†)

And debo!! I believe you in wanting a yuvi-ish guy!☺️😳😳 I love yuvi's love for Ashi...sigh!☺️😍😍 Goes fida on yuvi!☺️😳😳

But thankyou for watching and commenting!☺️😳 Love yaa!πŸ€—

@ Shelly:

Thank you soo much shelly! And don't be my fan...be AY's fan...they are my only inspiration...and ofcourse you guys' comments makes me excited too...but sigh AY!☺️😍😍 I miss them too...I hope we get YaRa back man! I would die again!☺️😍😍 You know I have already thought of mixes with AY and Misha-Siddharath (if only raj plays sid) I am crazy, i know but I can't really help it! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

Thanks again!😳 Love you tooooooooo!πŸ€—

@ Arps:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu arpssssssss!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Me soo happy you loved it! I still remember you watching my old mixes and liking them...but u never used to comment and I was like why isn't she commenting! πŸ₯Ί But yayyyyyyy you did this time!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€— Thank you soo much! Love youuuuuuuu!πŸ€—

@ Anki:

NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't watch my other mixes...you will find out all the AY phases through them coz many of my mixes are based upon on single phase only...one moment instead of entire journey!!

But me soo happy that you loved this one!☺️😳 You loving it and feeling AY without even seeing this scenes (except in mixes) makes me feel happy that I brought out AY's essence in it which I wanted to!😳😳😳 Thank you anki!😳 Love you too!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

@ Kavs:

YAYYYYYYY!! This is one of those mixes that you actually saw kavs! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!☺️😳😳 Am waiting for your detailed comment...itni aasani se chodne wali nahi hoon!☺️☺️☺️ but me happy that u loved it!☺️😳 Love youuuuuuu!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
leeseunggilove thumbnail
non merci ... couches qu'elle mrite cette rponse ... juste sooo gnial .. iv meletd dans un blob mush norme

que pour yuvi vouloir et ne yuvi ... mannn souhaitent i qui devient ralit ... ainsi hes juste soo adorable pour tre vrai ..

lol my french is goooood..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Shelly:

Thank you soo much shelly! And don't be my fan...be AY's fan...they are my only inspiration...and ofcourse you guys' comments makes me excited too...but sigh AY!☺️😍😍 I miss them too...I hope we get YaRa back man! I would die again!☺️😍😍 You know I have already thought of mixes with AY and Misha-Siddharath (if only raj plays sid) I am crazy, i know but I can't really help it! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

Thanks again!😳 Love you tooooooooo!πŸ€—

u know i m thinking the same... ya i m not best to make mixes but really i want make a video of them if raj will play the opposite of misha....