Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Can sombody tell me why the groom's side always demand for jewellery? If the girl goes to the groom's place do they have the right over her jewellery? Idhu ellam is only encouraging the public to practice this dowry system which should have been abolished long ago.😡

I

Sue, why are you so surprised?  This is why I keep saying that these serials are encouraging all these awful ideas in people's heads, esp those MILs who have no work now that there is a DIL to do it.  Btw, just for your information, yes, some inlaws do think they have a right over the DIL's jewelry, even to give it as a gift to someone (nee thaan romba naaLaa use paNNavae illaiyae, being the reason given!) or trade it in to buy something for themselves, and sometimes they get offended if the DIL leaves the country and puts her jewelry in a separate locker!  We all have to thank these awful serials for putting such ideas into people's heads.
eljay thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Roja!  As for the LR number, let us see:

LR 1 - Bhagyam
LR 2 - Sivagami
LR 3 - Sindhamani
LR 4 - Kavya's MIL

so this would make Saroja LR 5!  Archu should also figure on this list soon, considering the way she talks to Priya these days.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks eljay for the update...
Last min la magic pannina mathiri jewels will be in selvam's hands a.....appo flash back otaporanga wedding hall la....
one more point about jewels - appadiye avanga keta jewels potalum MIL\DIL fight ku vera reason kondu vanthuduvanga serials la.......itha pathu ippadi irukumo appadi irukumo nu vera....
Like kuberane kondu vanthu kottinalum their aasai for jewels wont be satisfied....
Of all i hated the sindha character to the core...peeping into family matters and creating problems.....i would have stranggled her , like eljay sonna mathiri tv kulla poga mudincha.....
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - So, RS must have kidnapped Muthukumar ??!!!
Hmmm, Innikki Naana??? Neram da sammyyy
eljay thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Eljay - So, RS must have kidnapped Muthukumar ??!!!
Hmmm, Innikki Naana??? Neram da sammyyy

Thanks for wanting to do it today, Roja, but I can do it today.  I will need the help next week only!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Great, pls go ahead Eljay. Shree had reserved the post and said
"Rojakka" - so, i thought that I had to step in !!! Pls go ahead.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - uh huh ...vera Onnum sOlla thOnalai ppa
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay Ma and Sree for the lovely updates. Enaku ippadu irukku 😡😡😡😡 intha episode ah padicha piragu 
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks eljay for ur updates........
 they just dragging the serial...... selvam ku appu..... selvam ku help panna vandavanglukum appu..... enna koduma edhu??????

I think, archu did't gave  jewel to her mum she will help selvam to solve the prblm....

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Aappu mela Aappu to MM and namma thalai mela Molaga mela molaga grinding.

Vera yenna - Thirumathi Selvam will save Thiru Selvam's pride by bringing the jewels. Intha MMkku ivlav rosham irukka koodathu. If he agreed to Archu's jewels long before atleast this Muthu Kumar would have been saved.