Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
The fact is.. Indian Audience are not FOOLS 😃 I would suggest people 'claim whatever u want, but that is not gonna change the fact that she is still supported by Indian audience, more than any Hrishant, Abbas or Rahul'... 😆

And just to support Shweta's fakeness, if people want to call Indians Fools, then that is PATHETIC 🤢
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh Yeah, People of India are really not fools. that's why they also supported people like Veena so far... So why to bother about what IF members are saying about Veena.. She is also best
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The fact is.. Indian Audience are not FOOLS 😃 I would suggest people 'claim whatever u want, but that is not gonna change the fact that she is still supported by Indian audience, more than any Hrishant, Abbas or Rahul'... 😆

And just to support Shweta's fakeness, if people want to call Indians Fools, then that is PATHETIC 🤢

Muuuaaahhhhh.... Guddi You are the best..... Love this post....... 👏 👏 👏 👏
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Oh Yeah, People of India are really not fools. that's why they also supported people like Veena so far... So why to bother about what IF members are saying about Veena.. She is also best

It is so so evident specially after Sarah came out that it's not the Indian public it's Endemol and Colors public wanting her in.... Otherwise who will give them adult content...

Originally posted by: Karansalman

Sweeta will  write a book after bigg boss  "How to fool indian people for 90 days"😆

😉

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imars99

Sweeta will  write a book after bigg boss  "How to fool indian people for 90 days"😆

😉

Are u not Indian? Then of course you might write such stuffs, I dont mind 😃 Indians rock.. And they are not Fools.. I repeat 😃

Are u not Indian? Then of course you might write such stuffs, I dont mind 😃 Indians rock.. And they are not Fools.. I repeat 😃

Are Raja,Hrishant, Abbas or Rahul not Indian ?????????
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imars99

Are Raja,Hrishant, Abbas or Rahul not Indian ?????????

They are.. !! What is your point?

They are.. !! What is your point?

These are those Indian who live with her in the house or close relative. what we are thinking about her, based on these indian perception.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
undoubtedly shweta ji is best.....