wats up??? kaha thi tu yaar???
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Maryam ðŸ¤—

wats up??? kaha thi tu yaar???

zarqaaaaaaa🤗.. i missed u too
i was on vocation for 3 days.. i will be fully back tomorrow.. i might go shopping since its boxing day

how r u .. i read KW's interview.. aww he is soo cute

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

zarqaaaaaaa🤗.. i missed u too
i was on vocation for 3 days.. i will be fully back tomorrow.. i might go shopping since its boxing day

how r u .. i read KW's interview.. aww he is soo cute

awww glad ur enjoying urself....and yes 2mrw's boxing day...I'm definitely going shopping😛 thnx for reminding me😆

and yaaaaa I read his intw too....he's too cute yaar....did u see friday's episode of BHPH??
-MERRY- thumbnail

awww glad ur enjoying urself....and yes 2mrw's boxing day...I'm definitely going shopping😛 thnx for reminding me😆

and yaaaaa I read his intw too....he's too cute yaar....did u see friday's episode of BHPH??

if i tell u the truth i haven't seen only his entrance in that show.. i gotta catch up..
soo wats happening in that showw..telllll
indian_beauty thumbnail

if i tell u the truth i haven't seen only his entrance in that show.. i gotta catch up..
soo wats happening in that showw..telllll

😆 thts ok....u'll catch up....well now Ranbir's character is developing i guess....shravan's dad asked Ranbir 2 marry Sachi after her divorce nd he agreed nd they announced their marriage....lyk they'r showing Ranbir is there to make shravan's life hell but it might be all his n shravan's dad's plan....i guess....u gotta see then u'll know😛
-MERRY- thumbnail
i dont even care about that show... dont feel like watching it eventhough kw is in it.. i mean he is only there for 20 days....
lets see if i get the time 😆.. i am lossing interest in watching shows these days
indian_beauty thumbnail

i dont even care about that show... dont feel like watching it eventhough kw is in it.. i mean he is only there for 20 days....
lets see if i get the time 😆.. i am lossing interest in watching shows these days

oh wow....I only watch the show for KW....forward everything else n then when Khushi uploads only Ranbir scenes then I watch it....n ya he's only there for lyk 20 days toh I'll enjoy😛
-MERRY- thumbnail

oh wow....I only watch the show for KW....forward everything else n then when Khushi uploads only Ranbir scenes then I watch it....n ya he's only there for lyk 20 days toh I'll enjoy😛

i know it sounds shocking that i am saying this since i am his fan 😆but i am waiting for him as the lead so i would know wat is going on from the start😆.. this show i have no clue about their story since the show is over 6 months old .. for me still it looks boring... i l ike his character.. but still i amnot into it. cause i dont know nothin about the show 😆 i am like this..  even my fav if i dont like it i usually dont watch it😆.. i will support them😃
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail

i know it sounds shocking that i am saying this since i am his fan 😆but i am waiting for him as the lead so i would know wat is going on from the start😆.. this show i have no clue about their story since the show is over 6 months old .. for me still it looks boring... i l ike his character.. but still i amnot into it. cause i dont know nothin about the show 😆 i am like this..  even my fav if i dont like it i usually dont watch it😆.. i will support them😃

😆 hota hai....its ok i guess....and his new sow as a lead I hope it comes soon *fingers crossed*

and ya the show's kinda boring but it's getting interesting now I'm prbly just saying it cuz KW's there😛

BRB......
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago