ARCHANA WEDS JAYWANT

rohitkhosla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

JAYWANT CAME N TOLD ARCHANA THAT "AGAR WOH USSE SHAADI KARTI TO WOH USSE RANI BANAKE RAKHTA". IN A WAY I THINK IT WAS RITE. IF ARCHANA HAD MARRIED JAYWANT, SHE WUD VE FOUND A NICE HOUSE WIT NICE IN LAWS, NOT LIKE MANAV'S AYI WHO TRIED TO BURN HER. MANAV HAS ONLY BROUGHT PAIN N DISCOMFORT IN ARCHANA'S LIFE N HER FAMILY MEMBER'S LIFES. SHE KEEPS STANDING UP 4 HIM N HE KEEPS DOING NOTHING.

ACTUALLY, IF THEY HAD GOT ARCHANA MARRIED TO JAYWANT, D STORY WUD VE BEEN A LOT MORE INTERESTIN 2 WATCH. DERE CUD VE BEEN SOOOOOO MUCH MORE DRAMA. NOW I THINK WAT NEXT. ARCHANA N MANAV R TOGETHER OKAY BUT HOW MUCH WILL WE C D SAME SAME ROMANTIC SCENES WHERE DEY JUST LUK AT EACH OTHER WHICH GET VERY BORING AFTER SOMETIME.I KNOW NO POINT IN SAYIN DIS NOW... BUT I WUD VE VOTED FOR ARCHANA N JAYWANT WEDDING.... WAT U SAY?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not wid u really,though i really like jay too.but wid d current track on of mnv as gj and armaan living in streets,i wld hav prefered archu wid jay.it cld have created lot of masala drama.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Archu-TDH track would have worked out well if she had not kept going back to Manav and keep throwing him in TDH's face..

Jaywant was fine until than...After that insult, jealousy, revenge it all took over...Can't blame him for that...One should know their limit of carrying on or hanging on to EX of intital 15 days and 3 mo of living togehter over future relationship...

We all know why the dislike towards TDH b/c he was shown to be a bad character as far as money was concerned..

I still think there would have been more realistic sparks, chemistry and romance between the two instead of the Momma-Sonny boy romance we see between ArMan..

Whatever works for CV goes...

Eitherway pls improve ArMan track pls

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So u think that Archu wud have been happier with Jay? But as far i know Jay was going 2 dump Archu after 1 year by claiming she is a characterless woman still having an affair with her ex. So wat about this point?
The GJ track is indeed not wat we all wanted but it is not that bad too. Manav has succeeded in winning his in laws love n respect. The only dark spot is his remaining idle n not looking 4 work but i guess it's just the CVs lack of creativity.

@ topic starter pls dont write in caps it amounts to shouting nd against IFcoc rules
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
caps is considered shouting,and its against the rules ehre  just yi for future reference. 

as far as archana and jaywant goes, archana would have never allowed herself to  be happy with jay regardless of how much he spent on her.
even with all this misery , she is truely happy only with manav, manav gives her strength to get through all the hardships, 
noone else could do that for her, shes too connected and attached to manav that regardless of any conditions, she only would feel complete with manav
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaywant character assasination was done to make Lead look good...We try giving diff  scenerio here with our own angles to it...Nothing more...

CVs keep killing characters after characters to make lead look good but  than they dont show anything worth watching or realistic between the leads...Get moving on the story and show something happening yaar...It is becoming boring again...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

caps is considered shouting,and its against the rules ehre  just yi for future reference. 

as far as archana and jaywant goes, archana would have never allowed herself to  be happy with jay regardless of how much he spent on her.
even with all this misery , she is truely happy only with manav, manav gives her strength to get through all the hardships, 
noone else could do that for her, shes too connected and attached to manav that regardless of any conditions, she only would feel complete with manav

Agree with u here. It's sad but very true that Archu's life revolves around Manav. She has no identity of her own. She is n only wants 2 b known as Manav's.
At some point in time after looking at Manav's attitudes n family commitments i really wanted Archu 2 move on n Jay seemed 2 b a very gud option. He was a nice guy too but the ex being there all the time ruined everthing. The CVs has turned him into a villain in search of revenge n ready 2 get rid of Archana after marriage which is unacceptable coz Archu has always been a good human being though a bit stupid n she certainly didn't deserve the treatment TDH had in store 4 her.
She has got married 2 the man she has always wanted 2 b with n both r still finding happiness despite all the miseries they r facing n some basic necessities they r lacking 😊 N yes we cant say the same 4 her 2 laadli sisters who despite having everything r still not happy

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Agree with u here. It's sad but very true that Archu's life revolves around Manav. She has no identity of her own. She is n only wants 2 b known as Manav's.
At some point in time after looking at Manav's attitudes n family commitments i really wanted Archu 2 move on n Jay seemed 2 b a very gud option. He was a nice guy too but the ex being there all the time ruined everthing. The CVs has turned him into a villain in search of revenge n ready 2 get rid of Archana after marriage which is unacceptable coz Archu has always been a good human being though a bit stupid n she certainly didn't deserve the treatment TDH had in store 4 her.
She has got married 2 the man she has always wanted 2 b with n both r still finding happiness despite all the miseries they r facing n some basic necessities they r lacking 😊 N yes we cant say the same 4 her 2 laadli sisters who despite having everything r still not happy

def with the sisters, just goes to show money isnt everything and it cant buy happiness, if it could dharmesh would be a  much jolly-er person🀣

for archana, manav is everything, money or no money and to that degree, thats fine. i too rahter be happy than rich. but with the whole jail issue, i felt she had some anxiety attacks in which only helping manav soothed her. 

jaywant and archana i knew were never gonna happen, this show was about archana and manav but the writers could have handled it much better. turning half the factory workers into negative people wasnt exactly unique. 

at the end, archana and manav have promised each other through better and worse, i jsut wish the writers would move on with the better part...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Archana n Manav have learnt their lesson. They wont let go of each other now 4 anything or any1, this is certain but i wish too that this track moves on n we get 2 see some novelty. It is sad 2 say but PR is becoming boring these days.
Manav needs 2 get a job, finds a house 4 him n his wife n do wat husband n wife r supposed 2 do after marriage. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† PR needs 2 spice up n i'm happy Jaywant is back. At least we gonna see some fireworks n i personally love Manav's angry looks towards Jay n now that we know Jay intentions, Manav surely gonna break his handsome face if Jay dares 2 touch his wife.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†