Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishalpvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

When they take chain ki saans and disappear for a few episodes we here will start making 😑 faces won't we?

totally agree wit u @ visrom
i know in im in dis catgory

dont want to b much stressed but at same time dont wanna to b miss dem in any of the episode scenes
wat to do
bahut majbur hooncant or say able to improve myself
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Visrom: Well, now even that's true!!!! πŸ˜•
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No.. i wont mind if they take a break for a week..... after the gallentry awards... dont want them to be present with the vanishing act after all this over. Give them a complete break for a week..alternative week i mean... I seriously want them to take some rest....😊
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
had CID not been turned bi-weekly...our DUO would never have needed to become "mr india" from time to time....
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really, this bi-weekly stuff is really going hectic on them!!!! And yeah, I would soo not mind them to take a holiday for a week, as long as they get charged up back fully!!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They try rai, kadipatta and all other ingredients, to get what they want, TRPS. Sometimes they forget the salt!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now-a-days they are mostly using Chilly Powders.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Only chilli powder cannot help them!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We are in more need of rest than the duo. Yeh jo tension mein rehte hain him log  which goes on increasing day after day. πŸ˜‰ 

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saadrita

We are in more need of rest than the duo. Yeh jo tension mein rehte hain him log  which goes on increasing day after day. πŸ˜‰ 

Arre yaar, yeh tension to ek smile se hi door ho jaati hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Our tension doesnt stay 24*7 365 days... rather the most used emotion by CIDians is 😍☺️....

But yeah, they go through the physical turmoil throughout the year...specially series like these... they just drain them out so much....

FW should try and get things easier for the cast and crew as well... They seemed to be overwroked... The creaive team itself is getting stressed up for sure.. Planning such series also takes a lot of effort.... and its really sad to see them working hard for not much good.... Surely, they work hard....but ..wish they used it at the correct places !