Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
there's another person in the promo whose face is not shown...i caught a fleeting glimpse of someone disembarking from the car along with daya-ACP and also someone cowering down when gunshots were being fired in the godown...maybe it was vivek.....πŸ˜• Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_baner

there's another person in the promo whose face is not shown...i caught a fleeting glimpse of someone disembarking from the car along with daya-ACP and also someone cowering down when gunshots were being fired in the godown...maybe it was vivek.....πŸ˜•

As far as I can remember I think there were 2 persons getting off the car with ACP sir and Daya sir-one with a blue shirt and other with a black jacket...Couldn't recognize them as the faces weren't shown clearly..πŸ˜•
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just watched the promo again...infact there are 2 more persons getting out of the car along with daya-acp...and i clearly saw someone in blue shirt and jeans
d_c_b_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chinnu di very nice story,please continue it soon
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Any new promo out?

Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not yet.. even am waiting for it...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Did we see anything for AC 1? No. We'll not see anything for this one too. The Friday's episode will not have Daya. Poor Daya said that he was practicing dancing for 5 days. i am sure he'll be exhausted.

Abhijeet will come in for 2 mins only with a mystery surrounding him. Of course, those 2 mins are enough for him to steal the show. I don't expect more than this.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo......in this series, trio should be present at every moment. Visrom Di Daya said this on JDJ yesterday, right?

@Chinnu, fantastic start yaar. Do continue soon naπŸ˜›!
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think they have episodes nade in advance. I had read somewhere producers have an episode bank, to cover for illness, injury etc of the actors

We may see JDJ impact a little later
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Chinnu Continue continue... lets see whats in our future...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Visrom di aisa mat boliyo...dil toot jayegaπŸ˜†...

And yeah there were 2 people who came out of the car along with ACP and Daya. They were just to represent other officers but not Viivek and others. They wanted to make sure that the focus is just on TRIO so no other officers included. They always do this in the special promos. Remember AC promo? There were officers in suits in the Bureau with ACP😊