Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

Shag!!! The shirt is the same, but the pink string on the right wrist is missing. It's not Aditya sir's hand.πŸ˜†

But in  Behroopiya Rocky  had worn the pink string even though he was not the real Abhijeet.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Aditya sir has been wearing that string most probably from the late asha era. It's visible in that title track as well. But nowadays it's hidden beneath his COAT.....
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akshay29

I just loved that "Quatil Look" of his...

Yeah...quite literally !!!! ☺️
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That string is gifted by Aasha to Abhijit. So he kept that string as momento.
Mehulm thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

That string is gifted by Aasha to Abhijit. So he kept that string as momento.

In what episode was that and also I hope that this series doesn't turn out to be a disaster like AC. I mean they showed powerful promos for AC and then nothing. I hope they don't do the same with this as they are showing quite a powerful promo for this too.
away_from_TV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Shagnika: Seriously, even after such a promo, the attitude, the looks he had, it set me all ☺️☺️☺️ in front of my dad!!!!! Uski iss chaal pe to hum ladkiyaan lattoo hai!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Sirf chaal hi nahi, uski ankhein, baatein, awaaz, andaaz, style, attitude, acting skills, nature aur (last but not the least) uske best friend pein bhi.......☺️😍
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by
 Saadrita
But this particular promo was too shocking & depressing & horrifying. I am not in favour of this terrible kind of drama being shown in C.I.D. 

Yes this drama on a horrifying scale should be reconsidered if possible. SighπŸ˜” too many times this trio has seen the death bed. I for one wouldn't like to see that again.
Well, there must be anothe rthrilling way to ge tthe raaz of Abhi sir's memory.❓
Still the look Abhijeeth sir has all the girls swooning.☺️
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Sirf chaal hi nahi, uski ankhein, baatein, awaaz, andaaz, style, attitude, acting skills, nature aur (last but not the least) uske best friend pein bhi.......☺️😍

😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The promo looks very interesting. I reckon they're trying to cash in these officer-centred episodes the most, but I'm not complaining - seeing Aditya sir in a villain role again is always a treat. 😎 After the Aakhri Chunauti series, I'm not very confident regarding how the writers will handle the story, but at the very least, we should be getting fantastic performances from our trio! Looking forward to it.
Aqrab. thumbnail
Today was wdnesday.
Was any new promo out? πŸ˜’