sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

mein ne socha sab chale gaye isliye i went bt i am bak🤣🤣

haan naam mil gayii☺️🤣
ab hasna band karo warna😡🤣

DUDU😆😆😆😆

no, after 3 months they take the nme back..😳 or till the forum gets into archive
kchaims thumbnail
matlab??

oh acha u wer talking abt the banner . i thght my name.
i am really depressed now. i dono.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575331

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
banners ka they take name back...

I'm sorry to hear abt mages GF
kchaims thumbnail
Its so sad na :( aftr reading it i feel lyk crying :(
sanober. thumbnail

Its so sad na :( aftr reading it i feel lyk crying :(

You know, I dont feel anything now, After loosing my father, i dunno how to react, Sometimes, we start crying and everybody keeps asking wht happened, The one who loose can only feel the pain. its bitter, but the truth
kchaims thumbnail
aww berbiee🤗🤗it wud b so much of depression to loose our loved ones.evn jilebi told me how she cudnt evn focus on her work aftr ur pa's death :(
am crying ryt now. always death scares me. I nvr want to loose my grandparents..evr..:(
sanober. thumbnail

aww berbiee🤗🤗it wud b so much of depression to loose our loved ones.evn jilebi told me how she cudnt evn focus on her work aftr ur pa's death :(
am crying ryt now. always death scares me. I nvr want to loose my grandparents..evr..:(

Yup, now we try to forget everything but its difficult, The death of my father changed us alot  hence, its difficult to over come from it. SO, Now death even dont scare me much, because every person have to tase the death. 😊 Whenever our time will come we have to leave...😊 so lets not talk abt all this. May God give your GP, Mom dad long and healthy life. I dont want anyone to suffer not even my enemies, because it hurts alot. 😊 Even Iqs mom died, She will be in pain, but one reason makes us happy, They are happy there and will not in pain , When My father was in his last days, he suffered alot.  I have lost my loved ones throught 3 years, I lost my aunt who took care of us when we were born, She died in 2008, then my cousin bro, he died because of Brain tumor, now my father, I dunno how much we have to suffer more.🥱
kchaims thumbnail
i nvr did face anyone death closely. all of them close to me are still alive. I cant bliv three deaths in a row. tht just scared me :(

i just want to die befr the die thts all. i wud nvr b able to over come their death. I wud just die seeing tht :((
kchaims thumbnail
i feel almost crying out loud :(( i will come bak latr :((byee...

sanober. thumbnail

i nvr did face anyone death closely. all of them close to me are still alive. I cant bliv three deaths in a row. tht just scared me :(

i just want to die befr the die thts all. i wud nvr b able to over come their death. I wud just die seeing tht :((

Inshallah, you wont suffer, I'll pray, we do pray the same...

okies me going for now.. by e bye😳