Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pumpkinn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update...
Loved it ...
Cant wait for next update ...
How Premeer make up after their fight ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: repunzell

ahhh at last an updateeeπŸ˜ƒ!!!

but not much of premeerπŸ˜”!!! chalo iunderstand u want to focus on other couples also so its okay😊!!!!

but loved the cute n first argument of premeer😳!!!

so lets see how prem pacifies heer...how he apologize frm heerπŸ˜ƒ!!!

update soon plzzz!!!!

Yes it is a Meet track and I need to tie up loose ends with everyone else so we can move the storyline along and get to what everyone wants...the Kids!  All the crazy cooky things the Juneja kids are going to get themselves involved and how their parents handle everything...family love, couple romance, and more.

Originally posted by: kiran_28

Hi Grace! thanx 4 PM
really nice update
luv premeer fight
and scene b/w heer and preet
update soon.

I wanted a nice scene between Heer and Preet.  In Kis Desh we always got the sense of how Heer had a special relationship with each of the Juneja family members.  So I wanted to bring that out. 

Originally posted by: sowmya18

thanks for the update...
so premeer had a fight...
hope it will be resolved soon...
thanks for the pm...
loved the update...
plzz updaye soon...

All couples fight...even the ones who are madly in love with each other.  It would be weird if couples don't fight.  Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Originally posted by: sadhz

Lovely update...premeer fight...bt nothin is major...they wil sort out...
loved d devar n bhabi conversation
thnx for d pm...do update soon

I wanted to show the Devar and Bhabhi relationship...thought it would be good to show it πŸ˜ƒ  We will see what happens next to Meet and Premeer and how the the sister and brother in laws help each other out.

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

As meher said preet as being really silly... though all his cribbingabout schools and homeworks..it is just cute though
Hehe laughing at lalit's image...carrying his wife's purse on one shoulder, a baby bag on his other shoulder, his briefcase in one hand, and a tote bag in his other hand. it was such a funny scene...
First prem and heer and then meher preet... now who is in the linenext of the fighting couple?? hehe
But meher and preet's fight is getting pretty serious... but they are somewhere right in their own way..poor preet feel very sad for him the thing that he said i think is right from his point of view... hope their problem and fight will be solved pretty soon...
Hmmm.. atleast there was heer to show the right thing to preet and hope prem and heer solve their prolem soon so we get our loving couple back...
The part really really awesome..
Love it
For the PM
CONTINUE SUPER DUPER SOON!!!!!

Thanks for the comments!  Love the emos you use. 

Meet relationship is evolving again.  Since their relationship started off like a normal couple...nothing huge and heart-wrenching like Premeer's relationship...need to show their evolution.

Each couple has their own distinct style in their relationships...at least that's what I'm trying to show.

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ   

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxi

great update..aww i felt sorry for preet when he said " i'm a good for nothing"...he is the best..love meet
i hope premeer will patch up soon
looking forward to the meet parts

Poor Preet indeed.  He has self esteem issues.  I wanted to explore the way Kis Desh Preet felt and his dynamic in the family.

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

loveddd ittt , it was really really really really good...update soon want an update sooner this time

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ And I'll try but I'm sort of busy with the SS right now

Originally posted by: sweetnsourx3

thanks for the update! havent been very active in commenting since summer time is crazy, but i'm always reading πŸ˜‰ i actually kinda enjoyed seeing premeer fight..its nice to see their ups and downs as well...and btw the other day i bought smores ice cream too! what a coincidence hehe πŸ˜† can't wait until the next update! πŸ˜› 

You bought s'more ice cream too?  It's awesome isn't it?

I think it is nice to see the ups and downs of a relationship after all nothing is ever happily ever after...fights and disagreements still occur even when the couple loves each other.

Awesome update...

Loved it ...
Cant wait for next update ...
How Premeer make up after their fight ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...

Originally posted by: Xx90xX

Nice updateπŸ‘

Originally posted by: sweet_girl234

Hey Grace!

Loved the update
can't wait for the next update where there's premeer make up scene
and meet as well
i liked how preet and heer were talking to each other comfortably and how heer comforted him
thanks for the pm and update soon 

Love the Devar and Bhabhi relationship so wanted to explore that.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: divya4salmanyk

u r bck!  gud 2 c u bck!

d update was awsum...!!
Premeer had fight! aw! hope it is sort out!
N Meet i hope evrythin gets well soon!
thnx for d pm!
update soon!

It's good to be backWe will see what happens to Meet and Premeer in the following chapters.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vrushika

hey grace

so finally u updated
loved the update
i knw it was more of
meet bt it was cut
premeer scenes here  and there
thatws lovely
heer and prem fought???
omg.. yaar
y????
they look cute sharing their love
nt fighting
i thnk neither prem nor heer is ready
prem is nt ready 2 say fr her sry
prem plz say sry that's it
and loved heer preet scenes
they are the cutest bhabhi devar
loved it
next time
plz more of
premeer
okies???
luv u grace
thank fr the update
thanks fr the pm
do update soon
i m waiting..

do update soooisooon

love 
vrushika

Thank you for the ice cream πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry there wasn't much Premeer but this is a Meet story track right now...trying move all the other characters and couples along...so it's going to be a sprinkle of people for the next following chapters.

-Xpress- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

As meher said preet as being really silly... though all his cribbingabout schools and homeworks..it is just cute though
Hehe laughing at lalit's image...carrying his wife's purse on one shoulder, a baby bag on his other shoulder, his briefcase in one hand, and a tote bag in his other hand. it was such a funny scene...
First prem and heer and then meher preet... now who is in the linenext of the fighting couple?? hehe
But meher and preet's fight is getting pretty serious... but they are somewhere right in their own way..poor preet feel very sad for him the thing that he said i think is right from his point of view... hope their problem and fight will be solved pretty soon...
Hmmm.. atleast there was heer to show the right thing to preet and hope prem and heer solve their prolem soon so we get our loving couple back...
The part really really awesome..
Love it
For the PM
CONTINUE SUPER DUPER SOON!!!!!

Thanks for the comments! Love the emos you use.

Meet relationship is evolving again. Since their relationship started off like a normal couple...nothing huge and heart-wrenching like Premeer's relationship...need to show their evolution.

Each couple has their own distinct style in their relationships...at least that's what I'm trying to show.

[/QUOTE]

i agree with you about each couple having a distinct style in theit relationship...would be waiting to see what we have in store for all out couples...

luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update fantastic...
loved it ...
waiting for next update
and thanks for the pm ...
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
update soon this one also Grace! :-)
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Grace.

Preet/Meher and Prem/Heer having arguement made me πŸ˜’.  Harman is right though.  If there is no agrument in a marriage then it is not going to last as long as it not petty agruments. 

I am really worried about Preet/Meher's agruement more than Prem/Heer.  I know Prem and Heer will kiss and make up but Preet and Meher are still young.  I hope everything will work out for them. 

Veera and Maya have very good ideas and support for opening their own boutique.  It looks like Veera is still nursing her wounds. 

Loved Preet and Heer's ice cream conversation.  A perfect brother and sister (not brother-in-law and sister-in-law) conversation.  Though Preet was comforted by Heer, I felt their conversation helped Heer also.  I really do hope Heer apologizes for overreacting to Prem's decision.  I actually support Prem's side.  Even she is his wife, doesn't mean she has to take her side all the time.  She should have understood that.  Prem's decision will hurt but I have a feeling Heer will come around.

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am sorry for replying to you so late.  I can't wait to read your next chapter.  πŸ˜ƒ
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ny plans of updatin???
wa8in Grace! plz do update!
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update soonhey update
iheartChai thumbnail
Sorry guys πŸ€“

I know you all are waiting for an update for...hopefully sometime next week. 

I'm working on some other things. 

Anyways I told you guys 100 chapter limit and then this FF ends so the sooner I post the quicker the FF ends.

Yeah, I know you won't accept that.

Anyways I'm really sorry for making you guys wait again.