rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it!! please update sooon!!!
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great update Grace.

Really??? Was that easy for Harman to lose Scotch?  I do feel bad for Harman because I know he's feeling guilty for his actions but he could have a little bit more responsible  😑.  I hope they find her soon.

I loved Gayatri's idea for Heer to learn her lesson.  Gayatri did the right thing.  When Teji was concerned about Heer, I agreed with her concerns at first but after I found out this was all Gayatri's plan for Heer, I was really proud of Gayatri.  She really loves Heer a lot and she didn't want her jetlag take a toll on her health.  She did the right thing.  What I like about Gayatri in your FF is that she has a great control of her family in a good way.  First, Lalit, now Heer πŸ˜†.  I wonder who will be the next victim....errr I mean the next person to mess with Gayatri.  πŸ˜†

Veera, Ashleesha, Meher and Maya scenes were the best.  Veera walking back and forth to the mailbox was funny.  When Veera told the girls about Nihaal's "I Love You" Day wish to her, all three of ladies'  reactions were hilarious.  If I was one of those girls, I would have reacted just the way Ash did for sure.  πŸ˜† 

This "I Love You" Day must be some sort of Nihaal's crazy idea of his to admit how he really feels about Veera.  πŸ˜†.  He is perfect for the family.  He should join Prem, Preet and Harman and baby Scotch.  Those three could use another person like him to help them with their crazy ideas and plans.  πŸ˜†

Thank you for the PM.  Thank you for making me laugh again.  I hope the guys find Scotch soon and Veera finally admits her feelings to Nihaal.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

hey

Am new readerπŸ˜†, just came across this fic and read about 10-12 chapters and what brilliantly done, just loved all the bits of chapter, finally after ages got something to read on PH or say on Desh, after ages like actually something so nicely sketched and the way every character of the story is involved in some or the other part is certainly commendable job, while reading I was actually remembering my favourite fics which I read when I came to IF, its not like any similarity is there but its just one that this is done very nicely like they were, involving every single character, providing new story and actually making a room for reader to read and imagine the things going on in front.

Lovely job
will get back after reading couple of more and hopefully with a better and proper commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashlesha

edit - Posting here and commenting on fics after like agesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well nothing to do with you but felt like adding🀣
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome update grace.........
premeer mornin scene was so lovelyyyyyy.....😳........love every moment they share........
love gay3......she is so carin n undrstandin.......
prem lied 2 heer dont knw y they r hidin scotch from family.....just tel them truth..........n sort out prblm...........
anyways........lookin forwrd.......story is gettin more n more interestin......
thnx for d pm...........update soon nxt part.......n ur SS too😳.........waitin 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update Grace😊

We can surely see that when juneja brothers work together on something their sense flys out the window! and Harman really lost scotch?!? He is guilty but he should have been a bit more responsible and Preets dialogues just crack me upπŸ˜†, even in a tensed situation he makes me laugh

Veera, maya, meher and Ashlesha scenes were fun! poor veera was so confused and she got hungryπŸ˜†, their reactions to Nihaal's I love you day were just Fab!

and Gosh did nihaal actually just make up a I love you day!πŸ˜†, O poor boy, why doesn't he just tell veera about his feelings! maybe he's too shy! should learn something from our prem jaanuπŸ˜‰

and Gaytri's lesson to HeerπŸ‘, I'm glad Gaytri did that and now heer woudn't compramize with her health! I just loved it the way Heer went to her bedroom and into the arms of her husband! awwwww😳

Eagerly waiting to see what other craziness juneja brothers do! Hope they find scotch soon

Thankx for the Pm and such a lovely update...it made me laugh!πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon😊
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy, please update soon, this is 1 of my favourite ff's!
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—LOVED the update dear!!!πŸ€—
but where is baby Scotch????😲😲
plzzz update ASAP😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: newt2007

nice update Grace.

Loved the morning scene between Prem and Heer.
Prem concern for his wife is chweet,
WOW Heer Juneja knows how to sleep while doing her kitchen work.
Good Heer slept in Prem's arms. Oh Heer smelled baby powder smell on Prem. but Prem has answer for that.

Veera feels butterfiles in her sotmach is because of indigestion. Girls talk is nice. Understanding Happy I love day by Veera isπŸ˜†

i'm wondering the little scotch is not al all crying. how?
now these 3 are noticed by people in the par. Prem escaped.
what Prem and heer are not ready for kids? shocking.😲

now Preet and Harman lost Scotch. happy but why Harman wants to find that girl?

Stroy moving interstingly. waiting for the next part

In my world much like the world of TV...baby Scotch is just cool with everyone πŸ˜†  I know probably not too realistic here...but I have met a baby before who had no problems with being passed around.  Someone would just take her from Mom and the baby was all cool with it...she'd just go hang with random people from Mom's work place and she was fine πŸ˜†

Yes, Veera is a bit 😳 about the "I Love You Day" 🀣 but we will see from Nihaal's side in the coming chapters what he was thinking πŸ˜‰

As for Prem and Heer not ready for kids...they just got married.  They want to spend some time being a married couple before jumping into the who family thing.  Some times you need that time for yourself.  It takes a lot of responsibility to bring a child into this world and you have to be prepared and be able to handle all the emotional as well as financial things that come with becoming a parent.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Selvy πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sowmya18

hey...
wonderfull update...

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

thankyouu for the update,, update soon

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

heyy, please update soon, this is 1 of my favourite ff's!

Originally posted by: anuu2010

awesome update grace

loved it
thanks for pm

Originally posted by: shahrukh_divya

luvin it!!!!!! gay3 luv u!!!!!! such gr8 mother in  law! aawww!!

luv prem n heer!!

wa8in for d nxt!

Originally posted by: aaminaman

Superb update grace harmans in great trouble ohh i lobed premeer part and how she smelled baby powder I loved the girls talking andwhen is it going to reveal about the baby and yeah update soon don't make us wait so long

Prem was lucky Tanu was recently born otherwise he would have a lot of explaining to do πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -salma-

awesomeeeeee update  !!

waiting for more !!

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i'm with meher on this one.. happy..i love you day? haha!! i woulda googled that if someone texted me (just to make sure its not an international holiday or somethin..lol)  

poor scotch.. pata nahi kahan hai voh..    continuee soon!!

Veera probably should have done that...we will see Nihaal's side in the next coming chapters πŸ˜‰
pata nahi kahan hai voh?  I don't understand Hindi...what does that mean? 

Originally posted by: -alisha-

lovely.......specially the baby powder part..........rofling.......really nice part......do update soon

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anushyap

i loved it!!! please update soon!!

Originally posted by: princess5341

uh-oh wheres scotch? : )

update soon!!!

Originally posted by: Aymee

Great update Grace.

Really??? Was that easy for Harman to lose Scotch?  I do feel bad for Harman because I know he's feeling guilty for his actions but he could have a little bit more responsible  😑.  I hope they find her soon.

I loved Gayatri's idea for Heer to learn her lesson.  Gayatri did the right thing.  When Teji was concerned about Heer, I agreed with her concerns at first but after I found out this was all Gayatri's plan for Heer, I was really proud of Gayatri.  She really loves Heer a lot and she didn't want her jetlag take a toll on her health.  She did the right thing.  What I like about Gayatri in your FF is that she has a great control of her family in a good way.  First, Lalit, now Heer πŸ˜†.  I wonder who will be the next victim....errr I mean the next person to mess with Gayatri.  πŸ˜†

Veera, Ashleesha, Meher and Maya scenes were the best.  Veera walking back and forth to the mailbox was funny.  When Veera told the girls about Nihaal's "I Love You" Day wish to her, all three of ladies'  reactions were hilarious.  If I was one of those girls, I would have reacted just the way Ash did for sure.  πŸ˜† 

This "I Love You" Day must be some sort of Nihaal's crazy idea of his to admit how he really feels about Veera.  πŸ˜†.  He is perfect for the family.  He should join Prem, Preet and Harman and baby Scotch.  Those three could use another person like him to help them with their crazy ideas and plans.  πŸ˜†

Thank you for the PM.  Thank you for making me laugh again.  I hope the guys find Scotch soon and Veera finally admits her feelings to Nihaal.

Gayatri was the great matriarch of the family until the CVs killed her character 🀒 😑
As usually I like fixing things that the Desh CVs ruined πŸ˜† So my Gayatri is what she was suppose to be in Desh till the end.  Anyways, no matter what some men/husbands think the woman/wife rules the family...when she puts her foot down it's pretty much the end of the conversation.  Nobody wants to cross the mother/wife of the house.

Lisa, have you ever watched the Cosby Show?  I love the humor in that show.  It was a show that ran from 1984-1992 and the re-runs are show in syndication.  Cliff thought he ran the house but his wife Clair and five children really controlled things.  Clair laid the law down while the children drove Cliff crazy with all the usual normal childhood antics of growing up they got into.  It is my all time favorite comedy show.

Nihaal...Nihaal...what is this boy thinking?  We will see in the coming episodes πŸ˜‰

Poor Harman...he should have been more responsible but you'd be surprise how easy child abduction is...if it didn't happen we wouldn't have a special division of law enforcement and government services dedicated to that πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: sadhz

it was awesome update grace.........
premeer mornin scene was so lovelyyyyyy.....😳........love every moment they share........
love gay3......she is so carin n undrstandin.......
prem lied 2 heer dont knw y they r hidin scotch from family.....just tel them truth..........n sort out prblm...........
anyways........lookin forwrd.......story is gettin more n more interestin......
thnx for d pm...........update soon nxt part.......n ur SS too😳.........waitin 

Yes the brothers are being a bit stupid about the baby and we will see what lessons they will learn from hiding Scotch.  Ssshhh...don't ask about the SS 😳 haven't touched that but an update will come just don't know when πŸ˜› Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Hi!  Welcome ⭐️ It's always nice to hear from a new reader.

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Great update Grace😊

We can surely see that when juneja brothers work together on something their sense flys out the window! and Harman really lost scotch?!? He is guilty but he should have been a bit more responsible and Preets dialogues just crack me upπŸ˜†, even in a tensed situation he makes me laugh

Veera, maya, meher and Ashlesha scenes were fun! poor veera was so confused and she got hungryπŸ˜†, their reactions to Nihaal's I love you day were just Fab!

and Gosh did nihaal actually just make up a I love you day!πŸ˜†, O poor boy, why doesn't he just tell veera about his feelings! maybe he's too shy! should learn something from our prem jaanuπŸ˜‰

and Gaytri's lesson to HeerπŸ‘, I'm glad Gaytri did that and now heer woudn't compramize with her health! I just loved it the way Heer went to her bedroom and into the arms of her husband! awwwww😳

Eagerly waiting to see what other craziness juneja brothers do! Hope they find scotch soon

Thankx for the Pm and such a lovely update...it made me laugh!πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon😊

Yup, the Juenja bros really have lost it.  You would think a smart business man, a lawyer, and a schemer/planner...they would have been able to handle this without any issues and do the right thing...ah, boys πŸ˜† 

Harman should have been more responsible shouldn't he? 

We will see in the coming chapters...what exactly was Nihaal thinking.

Originally posted by: sharmeeli

πŸ€—LOVED the update dear!!!πŸ€—

but where is baby Scotch????😲😲
plzzz update ASAP😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
r u updating now waitinggggggg