Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg_fanatic

karan bhaiya....u didnt meet di on IF....sachi batao....u gave her the link to cc on fb :)

karan had a fb account πŸ˜•
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waittttttttttttt a secccccccc guyzsssssssssssss i didn't knew her from fbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb or anywhere she was in geet forum that ridd knew so he has told her username which i asked then i talked to her n then she went from geet forum n then i told ridd to call her in dmg forum thats it
karan-007 thumbnail

my hand is paining......feel like cuttin it off n throwin it...πŸ€”

kavs yu told now yu pmed me n your hand felt numb but wat have yu pmed me πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i haven't got any pm πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mini09

karan had a fb accountπŸ˜•

i dnt kno...but remember just the two of us were on cc n ria di came n said hi n tld karan bhaiya gave this link ....she asked us if it was the at karan bhaiya was part of....n ria di didnt even kno tht karan bhaiya knows riddhan bhaiya.Edited by dmg_fanatic - 13 years ago
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: karan-007

waittttttttttttt a secccccccc guyzsssssssssssss i didn't knew her from fbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb or anywhere she was in geet forum that ridd knew so he has told her username which i asked then i talked to her n then she went from geet forum n then i told ridd to call her in dmg forum thats it

wht abt tht fb story u tld me...u saw ivaan's pic wid her n added her n talked to her...n all???...i hav tht pm.n u blackmailed bro bout calling ria di here....remember???
karan-007 thumbnail

i dnt kno...but remember just the two of us were on cc n ria di came n said high n tld karan bhaiya gave this link ....she asked us if it was the at karan bhaiya was part of....n ria di didnt even kno tht karan bhaiya knows riddhan bhaiya.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thattttttttttttttttttttπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she came to bashing post 1st πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† there i saw her n then pmed her cc link as she didn't knew wat is cc n cfc πŸ˜ƒ n was suppose to give her cfc link but there everyone knew ridd likes her so gave cc link  n yup ridd has told not to tell her that i know him or he likes her
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i dnt kno...but remember just the two of us were on cc n ria di came n said high n tld karan bhaiya gave this link ....she asked us if it was the at karan bhaiya was part of....n ria di didnt even kno tht karan bhaiya knows riddhan bhaiya.

πŸ˜•wen this happened πŸ˜•

i met ria on a bashing post n bashed her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then karu apologized to her from mah side πŸ˜• i was πŸ˜• tab karan told me kii itss ria 
karan-007 thumbnail

wht abt tht fb story u tld me...u saw ivaan's pic wid her n added her n talked to her...n all???...i hav tht pm.n u blackmailed bro bout calling ria di here....remember???

yup i told him to call her in dmg forum thats y she cameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee remember  n yupppppppppppppppp n yuppppppppppppp i got that piccccccccccccc soooooooooooooooooooooooπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but i didn't her on fbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb i have just seen her profile
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
@mini di...subah 5 baje when karan bhaiya went ria di came on cc...2 days after bashing post :) we two were her :)
karan-007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini09

πŸ˜•wen this happened πŸ˜•

i met ria on a bashing post n bashed her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then karu apologized to her from mah side πŸ˜• i was πŸ˜• tab karan told me kii itss ria 

yuppppppppppppppppp that only yaar i gave link here onlyyyyyyyyyyyyy in IF