Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

nice topic jyoti.
before putting my ideas.
I want to say something.
 I saw some topics here and shocked to see some criticism .I know there are lots of loops holes are there in the show but it's daily show and  days a week it's not easy for any one to sort out those problem easily and soon.

first , msk is same , yes he is looking happy but y not, what do u all want he will angrily looking at his lady love or scaring her , it's love  they are known about their feelings and after some day they will marry to each other and they want to spend this time happily and mask wants to keep his lady love happy.
and may be before msk was happy  , don't forget the pic store on attic room.

second, who says msk or dadi with draw the case, dadi suggest it to msk but msk have his doubts. and he know and never forget dev and his sin, trust me msk will defo help geet to punish nt- dev.yes msk will help geet cause it's geet fight and msk is her guide. he will support her and tell her decide the fight of nt- dev.now msk want to keep geet happy and don't want to tell this matter now and spoil the happy atmospheare.

third, who is annie, sister of msk so, do u all think really msk will back from marraige after annie wills ay anything, no never. msk loves annie are his sister , as his part of  family but msk loves geet as geet is his soul, heart, with out geet he will finish.if msk is heart then geet is beat of the heart.
and cvs in fb again and again told us that marraige will be huge and will u all think they will back from this, r they will want to kill their show? no never.
 they will show us maaneet marriage.just wait and watch dears,

Fourth:- repeitive scene, so ,till we enjoyed it. tell me any other show there is every day different scene between lead pair .

if cvs show repeitive scene till we enjoyed it cause of  maaneet scene and chemitry is awesome,

now some idea.
1:- maan hugs geet from behind.
2:-Maan nuzzle geet  neck by his nose.
3.Maan kiss geet cheeks.
4.Maan carrasses geet stomach and talking with their child
5.Maan give payal to geet and tie it on her ankel and kiss there.
6.Maan should her geet on cooking.
7.geet help maan to tie his neck.
8.Geet help him on his project and share some romantic moments.

9. geet having foor craving in the mid night want to eat golgape but maan say not in night and said about hygienic and unhygienic stuff about food chat but geet says it's ur child who want to eat it.
Maan:- really then let's go.
Geet shocked and surprised to see it.

10:- in the morning geet says maan about her weight and figure. which is increased.
Maan ignored and said it's normal but geet :- no I'm not  looking good and u'll be forget me one day,
Maan try to make her understand but geet is adamant and says no.
Maan pull her in his laps and said u r not fat my honey, it's normal and if u become fat till I love u.I love not only ur outer beauty but ur inner beauty also.

11.maan practice his tai-chi, when geet peep in there and maan tell come join me here.
 but geet feels shy and said no.Maan hold her hand and pull her and said  y ru feeling shy in front of ur husband and u saw me before also.
Geet hugs him and said maan.

12.geet wake up and saw maan looking at her little bump in the stomach and talking with her very slowly.
Geet:- what happen maan?
Maan: go and sleep now geet and let me finish my story.
Geet roll her eyes and said story.
Maan:- yes darling to my khushi, so where r we khushi, yes then we saw..... and continue his story, geet feeling happy and contended and she looks at her husband and caressed his head lovingly.

(14)When geet is 6months pregnant
In the morning, geet sits in her chair in Khurana construction and doing some work.when maan enter the cabin and said tumne meri baat na maane ki than li hain na.
Geet smiles and said maan, don't get hyper, it's urgent so,I came here after 1 hour,I'll take completely rest on our home , promise.
Maan:- but y not now, u know u r having some pain and still u r here to do some work, y?I told u to take rest atleast today. From tomorrow, I'll bring whole office in our outhouse but no u'll not want listen anything.
Geet smiles and said maan,I'm listening to u only. Baas pls let me do this work complete. Pls.
Maan cannot say no to geet and nodded positively.
After 20mins, geet presented   the project in front of new clients and they praised Geet's hard work.
Geet said thanks and said it's all cause of maan who taught me lots.
Maan feel proud after saw Geet's success.
After complete the meeting geet is waiting for maan in his cabin.
Geet saw their wedding pics on maan's table and smile to see it. When she felt some one came and hold her waist and nuzzle his nose on her neck.
Geet smiles and said maan.
Maan smiles and yes darling.
Geet: - kab tak aapka work complete hoga.
Maan trails long kisses down to her shoulder and murmur something.
Geet blushing and said maan pls choriye and boliye na.
Maan turns her slowly and bend down and kiss her stomach which has little bump.
Then maan said my princess, do u know about ur mama's success today.no ,aapke mama ne aapko kaha nehi.
Geet :- uff, aap phir se suru ho gaye, mein aap baap , beti dono ke chakkr meine pichle 3 mahine se aapka isse baat karma.
Maan:- don't u say anything against my daughter.
Geet:- maan pehele iye boliye aapko kaise pata iye beti hain,
Maan:- I know kyuon Maan Singh Khurana kabhi galat nehi ho sakte.
Geet:- ha ha, pata hain,aap kab tak ghar jayenge.
Maan:- abhi baas 20 mins mein , sasha ek fax ka reply leke aayegi, usse dekhne ke baad kuch instruction dena hain then we will go back to our home honey.wiase today I'll give prize.
Geet:-hmmmmm.
Suddenly geet feels kick on her stomach and said excitedly maan.
Maan smiles and said yes darling.I can feel it. Dekha meri beti ne aapne papa ko pehchan liya, hello beti.how r u? aapke mama ne kaha nehi aapko unka success.
Geet shouts maan, kitne baar aap iye baat bolenge.
Maan:- chup bilkul chup,I'm talking to my baby.
Then maan again concentrate to geet's stomach and said ek min pehele aapko mama se thora baat karta hoon, she feels insecure.
Geet rolls her eyes and said maaan. Ulta seedha baat mat kariye.
Maan held her hand and make her sit on the couch and maan said thanks geet and then slowly kiss her stomach and said baas kuch der then we will talk to u but now ur mother needs my attention other wise I'll receive any food today.
Geet shouts and said maaan.
Maan placed his finger on her lips and said shhhhhhhhh, don't shout. Then caressed her lips slowly.
Geet's face turns bright red and said maan pls. don't do that,
Maan smiles and again bed his and placed kiss on geet's stomach and said baby, aaj aapko raat ke khane ke liye kya chiaye.Aloo paratha and butter chicken. Ok, for my princess anything.
Geet eyes are wide and said maan.
Maan smiles and give her little peck on her cheek and said kyuon iye kahne ko dil kar raha hain na.
Geet nodded and hugged him tightly.
Sasha enter the cabin and said oh ,I'm sorry Mk.
Maan:- like u forget the rule , before enter knock the door. Hopeless.
Sasha hangs her face, and said Sorry.
Maan take fax and said ok,I'll read it and replied u later'

14:-
geet working on a project when suddenly she feels kick and excited and said maaann.
Maan heard geet's shout and worried and said what happen geet?
Geet take his hand placed it on her stomach ,At first maan  doesn't understand anything and said let's go to the doctor.
Geet:- uff  . ur khushi kick me,
MAan excited and said really and said but nothing happen now.
After some time again baby kick and maan feel it and his eyes fill with tears.
geet:- what happen  maan?
Maan  weeps his tear and said nothing mishty, it's my happiness. and then give her little peck on her cheek.
Maan bend down and patter her little bump and said thanks khushi and kiss the bump.
Geet feels goose bump and said maan, pls.
MAan looks at her and naughtily smiles and said kya hua mere misthy ko?
Geet:- aap bahut badmash hote ja rehe ho.
MAan carrases her bump and said it's all ur fault.
Geet:- how?
Maan:- u look irresistible then how it's my fault.
Geet blushed and her cheeks got red.
Dadi came and said what happen?
Maan  stand up quickly and said nothing, just give her some important advice and left the room quickly.
Dadi to geet:- kya hua geet?
Geet:- kuch nehi dadi ma.
Dadi:- toh aapke gaal itne laal kyuon ho agye.
Geet:- oh mein ....oh mein and runs from there.

Here out side  geet collide with maan and maan hold ehr and scold her for running like this.
Geet:- oh aapka liye, aap mujhe chor ke chale aaye aur dadi ma sawal ka rehe the aap meine kya karu?
Maan:- accha, still u should care ful, ma banne ja rehe ho but still behave like little kid.

15.:-
another idea:-
geet working on a project when suddenly she feels kick and excited and said maaann.
Maan heard geet's shout and worried and said what happen geet?
Geet take his hand placed it on her stomach ,At first maan  doesn't understand anything and said let's go to the doctor.
Geet:- uff  . ur khushi kick me,
MAan excited and said really and said but nothing happen now.
After some time again baby kick and maan feel it and his eyes fill with tears.
geet:- what happen  maan?
Maan  weeps his tear and said nothing mishty, it's my happiness. and then give her little peck on her cheek.
Maan bend down and patter her little bump and said thanks khushi and kiss the bump.
Geet feels goose bump and said maan, pls.
MAan looks at her and naughtily smiles and said kya hua mere misthy ko?
Geet:- aap bahut badmash hote ja rehe ho.
MAan carrases her bump and said it's all ur fault.
Geet:- how?
Maan:- u look irresistible then how it's my fault.
Geet blushed and her cheeks got red.
Dadi came and said what happen?
Maan  stand up quickly and said nothing, just give her some important advice and left the room quickly.
Dadi to geet:- kya hua geet?
Geet:- kuch nehi dadi ma.
Dadi:- toh aapke gaal itne laal kyuon ho agye.
Geet:- oh mein ....oh mein and runs from there.

Here out side  geet collide with maan and maan hold ehr and scold her for running like this.
Geet:- oh aapka liye, aap mujhe chor ke chale aaye aur dadi ma sawal ka rehe the aap meine kya karu?
Maan:- accha, still u should care ful, ma banne ja rehe ho but still behave like little kid.

I'll add more soon. have many more ideas, surely write them here.

Thanks jyoti .

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ PrithivSanyo - Love the scenes you and jyoti have written. I think we should send you both to go and help CVs direct those scenes.😳😊

1) One more idea, I would love to see geet try and seduce maan😳. for instance maan is very angry with geet and to try and make maan happy, geet wears a lovely red saree, goes to hug maan and the rest I leave to your imagination.😳
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow di..kya baat kahi hain..i loved ur suggestions......
i also want geet to seduce maan in her innocent way.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..CV'S cmon..grow up!
Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
c00l_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yr... I just love ur ideas!!!😊 Even i dont mind of repitition of these cute romantic ideas..😊 I have never seen such cute scenes ever before in any tv show...😊 Maaneet is the most cutest n romantic couple i have ever seen...πŸ˜ƒ I just love maaneet!!!😊 Maaneet rocks!!!πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by dollie16 - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
1) I would love to see maan scream at everyone when geet is in labour, him telling geet that he will be strong for them both and then faints when the baby arrives.

2) Maan sneaks into geet's bedroom lastnight before the wedding and says all romantic things but instead finds dadi.πŸ˜†

3) a scene where geet is trying to put her saree on and maan goes to help her either put it on 😳😳😳

4) we had a scene where maan holds geets hand under the table, how about Geet tries to shock maan by playing footsies with him under the table.  Maan would choke on his food and geet would sit there looking all innocent. 😳 πŸ˜³ Maan then teases geet when she least expects it.

5) would love to see the rain scene again.😊
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey joyati amazing post loved each line
Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great clarification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the CVs have redragged the "Maan Sir" thing so much (redragged because it was already dragged once and then she started calling him Maan and then back to square one), I would like to see a scene before wedding when this is set right again. Probably something like MSK is (fake) ordering Geet around. She says she is not his secretary and he should not act like a khadoos boss. To which he replies that she is the one who wants him to act like a boss. Why else should she call him "Sir"? That's not how you call your fiancee. Geet getting caught off guard, blabbering around, MSK forcing her to call him Maan and finally when she does it, he asserts his rights has her (would be) husband in any of the several possible ways others have outlined. πŸ˜Š Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: palmbeach1238

BTW - we don't want any kind of colored bacteria floating around on our screens at any point in the scenes. πŸ˜‘😑   No red, no green, no yellow, no orange....no nothing!!! πŸ˜‘😑 Just Maaneet!!!  πŸ˜ƒ  Get it cvs. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† These wierd effects just spoil the moments for us.....and tone down the Maaaahiiii as well.... if you need to use it!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 no coloured bacteria floating around our screens. I definately agree with you. I thought I was seeing things when I saw the bubbles float around.πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: divareena

🀣🀣🀣 no coloured bacteria floating around our screens. I definately agree with you. I thought I was seeing things when I saw the bubbles float around.πŸ˜†

I agree with u both, this camera work so annoying when such passionate scenes coming, they r ruinning it for the viewers, in today's episode and even on (Main Agar Kahoon)'s sequence, with these annyoing effects and balls 😑
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
late entry in the threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

loved it Jyo

and so many of u already gave so many fabulous ideas nothing left for me 

loved those guys πŸ‘