Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SAraW

hey Rose!

where have u been??? jump in this lovely discussion πŸ˜³ 

I don't want to make predictions! But this news has dampened my mood somewhat! 
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I don't want to make predictions! But this news has dampened my mood somewhat! 

nno .. we are not predicting anything.... as we all know where it will lead us to.. πŸ˜† 

Im finding this track interesting ... 😊 as It has a lot of scope of brining things on track .. 😊 im glad how LTL CVs always choose Interesting and intense road for Dutta and nakusha.. 

lets see anyways... I always wanted to See what happend to Seema.. and wanted her to comeback only to make things more Easy and interesting for Dutta and nakusha.. a lot of positivity is oozing out of this twist.. πŸ˜† 

so lets see😊

atleast it will be better then Anna2 coming out of his grave twist πŸ˜†
Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shashikalasm

I feel this may happen.

Monday suresh will not take kala's name,(iam sure kala wonot be exposed so soon) he may say some one paid him, so he was acting. Kala' s plan will fail. Kala decides to bring back Dutta's past (seema). I am sure this time kala will not reveal or give hint to Nakusha. Nakusha may meet seema in sme temple or so.. both will become friends, Seema may say that she is in last stage of life .. have some disease. NAKKU may take her to PN, Dutta will not throw her out of PN, since seema is in need of shelter. Nakku comes to know abt seema and she may sacrifies her love.. But inturn seema will be acting (acc to kala's plan).

Dutta may realize that he was never in love with seema, it was infactuation. He wonot tolerate departing from Nakku, he will break his ego and accept Nakku.

Seema may reveal kala's truth .. Seema may be paired with chaskar πŸ˜ƒ

plz go back to pg 19 and read my version of seema-chaskar love eshtoryπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shilpita87

plz go back to pg 19 and read my version of seema-chaskar love eshtoryπŸ˜†

LOL yaah!! dutta will be handing her to Chaaskar.. and wil give them his blessings... and will also Thank Seema ... coz agar seema usse nahi chhorti tu Nakusha zindagi main kaisay aati πŸ˜‰ 
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i meant the mother thing as in the whole world πŸ˜† oo maybe nakku will then maro some dialogues at D see how he feels then a bit of karma there 🀣 god he will look at seema and go in his roo0m and think omg what was i thinking...what did i ever see in her> they say love is blind now i see why 🀣

Originally posted by: HumaG

i meant the mother thing as in the whole world πŸ˜† oo maybe nakku will then maro some dialogues at D see how he feels then a bit of karma there 🀣 god he will look at seema and go in his roo0m and think omg what was i thinking...what did i ever see in her> they say love is blind now i see why 🀣

W*H was that huma?? 🀣  meray sir pe say gaya 🀣 
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

nno .. we are not predicting anything.... as we all know where it will lead us to.. πŸ˜† 

Im finding this track interesting ... 😊 as It has a lot of scope of brining things on track .. 😊 im glad how LTL CVs always choose Interesting and intense road for Dutta and nakusha.. 

lets see anyways... I always wanted to See what happend to Seema.. and wanted her to comeback only to make things more Easy and interesting for Dutta and nakusha.. a lot of positivity is oozing out of this twist.. πŸ˜† 

so lets see😊

atleast it will be better then Anna2 coming out of his grave twist πŸ˜†

All the recent harpings on Dutta's distaste for "ladkyion ka dhanda"....Chaskar's possible links with it....and now return of Seema as a "kothewali" with 'evil intentions' apparently...I think, Naku just might fall a victim to the woman-traffickers! And then Dutta will go to save her tying her ripped pallu around his wrist...like a talisman, just like last timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

See...couldn't resist myself from predicting!πŸ˜†

On a more serious note, please don't show Dutta falling for Seema...PLEASE CVs!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

All the recent harpings on Dutta's distaste for "ladkyion ka dhanda"....Chaskar's possible links with it....and now return of Seema as a "kothewali" with 'evil intentions' apparently...I think, Naku just might fall a victim to the woman-traffickers! And then Dutta will go to save her tying her ripped pallu around his wrist...like a talisman, just like last timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

See...couldn't resist myself from predicting!πŸ˜†

On a more serious note, please don't show Dutta falling for Seema...PLEASE CVs!

do u seriously think that will ever happen?..πŸ˜† NEVER!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HumaG

🀣...Huma...wat was that.....kuch samajh nahi aaya.....🀣🀣
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

W*H was that huma?? 🀣  meray sir pe say gaya 🀣 

i was attemtping to descirbe D's complex thoughts at seeing seema ROFL lets hope she doesnt come to line maro on baji 2 kaafi nahin the ek teesri agayi ROFL