Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you crying because of my message or filler saturday epis..
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tofeeees

hawwww khanak didn't hold his hand?!!! Bad girl! yaar krishna she didn't want to distract him yaar!😆 after AGES shaan was opening up and TELLING her! had she held his hand he'd have asked for a kiss and then he'd have asked for other things and stuff and then the whole point of the conversation would have been lost!🤣 and then Khanak would have to wait another day! TWO WEEKS for us mind you! so now that i have expalined this scenario you should be thankful there was no holding of hand and hugging!🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yes thank you dear...for clarifying...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 me really couldn't have waited 2 more weeks...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Thank you Khanak...Shaan and Shanak for showing such restraint...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1209

you crying because of my message or filler saturday epis..

Definitely because it was a filler and no cute Shanak scene...🤣🤣🤣🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yaar you know Krishna what i JUST did??!! i went to the Kayamath Forum!😲 i was missing my Michi suddenly! LOL! i am SO weird! 2 days we don't get shanak and i start missing Michi! LOL!

Shaan bechara yaar i'm sure he'll demand a kiss sooner or later! waisay where was this scene? in the bedroom or at Duck's cafe?

kubare thumbnail
Ducks cafe.....an interesting place to get all jiggy with it....😉😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
I can imagine Shaan getting jiggy with it ANYWHERE!🤣
kubare thumbnail

I can imagine Shaan getting jiggy with it ANYWHERE!🤣

Beeni arling do you remember the SR double talk scene....where Khanak wants to go to the Paatshala....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't forget his expressions...hes a Phattu dear....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
tofeeees thumbnail
OMG yea!! LOL and at that time i had said in the DT kay the paathshaala desk will be too small for them!🤣🤣 OMG what memories! that was truly a hilarious episode! perfect expressions karan and yashu had given us! okay now that you remind me i'll take my words back!🤣 Shaan can ONLY be comfortable in his room!🤣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar kuch interesting topic nikalo bahut bore ho raha hain.....................................yaar vandu ki bacchi kaha hain
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hawwww khanak didn't hold his hand?!!! Bad girl! yaar krishna she didn't want to distract him yaar!😆 after AGES shaan was opening up and TELLING her! had she held his hand he'd have asked for a kiss and then he'd have asked for other things and stuff and then the whole point of the conversation would have been lost!🤣 and then Khanak would have to wait another day! TWO WEEKS for us mind you! so now that i have expalined this scenario you should be thankful there was no holding of hand and hugging!🤣🤣🤣

HAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣...oh this really made me ROFLMAO....I swear...i mean the last time she has his music playing in background...he refused to put out....😆...aww tofeees..loved this one...I am Saaz btw, I dont think we have met...