πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

agar iss baar nahin toh kabhi nahin.

if this time also tappu jaap carries on,
 i would never forgive iccha.

yes I agree...This is the last time we will test iccha if she does not take revenge then ICCHA...!!!!!!! u don;t know what we veecha fans will do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Noname7 thumbnail

pls tell me who voted for noπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have voted no - because it does not suit Ichcha's character so far. If she gets to be strong it will be much nicer to show that she built her own life, strengthen her relation with Veer and COMPLETELY ignore Tapasya as if she does not even exist. That will be better than revenge. Tapasya can get so low that it is beneath Ichcha, Veer, on any normal person to stoop to that level.
Noname7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Ichcha is not the revengeful types... but yes she shud not allow Taps to get away with any more of her evil games... she shud be very alert n give her ... 'tit for tat'.. at her own games... for that she will first have to realise that taps has not changed.... only then she will be able to put taps in her proper place that is outside Bundela household...if possible in the jail where she deserves to be...

Gosh would love if Tapasya faces charges finally. Poor Sid is rotting in jail where madam is back into her plotting and planning. Indian judicial system is slow but for a homicide - this is slower than usual. Moreover, everybody including Divya even Jogi is behaving as if all are in the past. Would like to see Avinash Mattu (was that the name?) reappear. Mai will plead with him to drop the case I am sure. She seems low on gray cells.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noname7

I have voted no - because it does not suit Ichcha's character so far. If she gets to be strong it will be much nicer to show that she built her own life, strengthen her relation with Veer and COMPLETELY ignore Tapasya as if she does not even exist. That will be better than revenge. Tapasya can get so low that it is beneath Ichcha, Veer, on any normal person to stoop to that level.

Agree, Iccha is not the type to take revenge....she will anyways suffer and make Veer suffer along with her ...if cvs have their way, who knows she might also force Veer to sleep in the same room with taps till delivery as the baby needs comfortπŸ˜‰...and going by veer's expression in the last episode...man he is re-thinking..maybe falling in the taps trap....
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijayam

Agree, Iccha is not the type to take revenge....she will anyways suffer and make Veer suffer along with her ...if cvs have their way, who knows she might also force Veer to sleep in the same room with taps till delivery as the baby needs comfortπŸ˜‰...and going by veer's expression in the last episode...man he is re-thinking..maybe falling in the taps trap....

ha ha, veer would never do that.
he would never ever repeat that mistake.
and never will he drink daru nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

ha ha, veer would never do that.
he would never ever repeat that mistake.
and never will he drink daru nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

did he promise 2 anyone, he wudnt drinkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noname7

Gosh would love if Tapasya faces charges finally. Poor Sid is rotting in jail where madam is back into her plotting and planning. Indian judicial system is slow but for a homicide - this is slower than usual. Moreover, everybody including Divya even Jogi is behaving as if all are in the past. Would like to see Avinash Mattu (was that the name?) reappear. Mai will plead with him to drop the case I am sure. She seems low on gray cells.

This is not Indian Judicial System... it is Uttaran Judicial system that they are following... the criminal gets away with everything as all others are duffers...under the disguise of love n forgiveness they have let go a murderer roam around freely to plan n commit more crimes... Mai😑..satiya gayi hai... usse toh teerth yatra per bhej do hamesha ke liye...🀒
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

This is not Indian Judicial System... it is Uttaran Judicial system that they are following... the criminal gets away with everything as all others are duffers...under the disguise of love n forgiveness they have let go a murderer roam around freely to plan n commit more crimes... Mai😑..satiya gayi hai... usse toh teerth yatra per bhej do hamesha ke liye...🀒

what about sid's family....his parents shld file a case against taps..this is the right time....phir yeh fake pregnancy vagarah sab bhool jayegi tappu...aur jaan bachane ke sochegi....😊..this even iccha cant stop...voh sirf veer ko control kar sakti hai...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜› i know tht ur code doesnot make any sense...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but i'm trying 2 bring out some sense😳😳, if i fail, will u gv me the correct code..if it exists.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw herez my attempt.........ur trying to cook n u want 2 conceal this  fact from all n hence this code

TTHHDDOOIITTHHAADHUUTHHH.

Tell truth, how hot do de oil & onions...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll try tell how hot...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

after all, daring hai 'um.  U tell how hott hotttt..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivani, hats off 2 u for cracking this brainless codeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
but u r not getting any prizesTongue